*Breathes in*

*Breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/72lDEiCIpDg
youtube.com/watch?v=iYGKJDxflfI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_FDeB7AtHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posts breathes in meme
>gets shot

...so?

why does it even matter? other than outing YOUR IP to me.

Oh no! Now all those kids which don't have an 18+ account will have to make one!

>Attacking hikock

That will surely stop all the >60yo gun nuts.

Thanks youtube for the sensible policy!

Eat a cock, faggot, won't take more than a day to reset it.

> Gun fanatic

It isn't for me. Is this just shitty bait?

>maldraw
Whats with this autistic nutcase?

Sup Forums should start censoring youtube too. I don't have time for it but there are autists on here.
>b-but we have to be better than them
No

Malaysians can't afford guns

Faggot calls a sbr a pistol.
Libtard retarded starts to shine when it comes to guns.

Btfo

youtu.be/72lDEiCIpDg

Gun Grandpa did nothing wrong

Well, I know I won't support a certain someone's patreon now.

>fucking over a respectfull gun knower and apreciator just because your shit for brains simple brain cant handle people apreciating a work of art and engieneering
>comic maker with a "cute" bee icon
>@mighty_buzzer
>blogspot
A scrrencap has never made me more disgusted, sad and outraged, I feel bad for the guy, he was a really nice guy that did a respectable series of videos, sad to see bullshit requirements to get good videos on guns

>implying kids don't lie about their age on every site anyway
Why are gun grabbers so desperate to claim victory over nothing? It's almost like they are losing at every turn or something.

>LOL I'M BEING A FAGGOT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!1

he was talking about those wrist wrap sbrs. he actually knows his shit. not surprising because he tweets science and engineering stuff all the time.

oh no you mean you have to be 18 now to watch his content?
damn i guess that's it than, i mean, it's not like the majority of his subscriber base is already over 18years of age or the fact that you can just open an account and lie about your age

The gun had a regular stock. That makes it a SBR. It wasn't one of those retarded wrap around things.

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger for science please.

>implying kids account dont lie on their age

the absolute state of youtube

Hickock's kid is a long hair pot head, fight or die you old fucker. I have no room for sympathy

Its harder to make money off of age restricted videos

>Hickok45 here! Looks like the ol' YouTube channel was restricted to 18+ only by a transgender teenage girl in her 40's who draws bee comics or something. Now I'm making a small fraction of what I used to and I just... don't care anymore. Gonna... go do something else, I guess...

>something bad happens
>lash out like a retarded faggot
>attack an older guy that likes to shoot soda bottles and make cheesy jokes

Everyone please stay calm. Try to remember that the shitlibs are literally trying to start a civil war. We need to all remain calm. Hickok45 will be ok. He would want us to be calm like him. Stay calm and keep stockpiling.

Civil wars are the only thing that can save the west.

And kicking out Jews

*breathes through asthma inhaler* AAAHHAA *exhales and coughs* HAHAAAA *drops pizza and leans sideways on the chair* Uooouhh *falls over pizza, can't roll or stand up* I guess this is my life now lol *licks peperoni from pizza*

It’s already started. Do you see how they replaced the spokesman for men’s Wearhouse.

jesus christ, i went to that faggot's twitter and it has been harping on for hours about guns with 0 likes or retweets, how autistic is this person

i did see this gem lel

FUCK AN AGE GATE

IT'S OVER

kys mike you fucking faggot

>taking down a containment board

That'll go well

Just end yourself already mike. Look at yourself, making attention whore threads on Sup Forums and referring to yourself in third person. It's pathetic
No on will miss you.

> why at men's warehouse
Often heard as
> white men's warehouse
Gets me every time

Every anti-Gun Liberal gets a "Gun Free Home" sign to place in their front yard or on their front door.

Is he living off YouTube? I think in general now it's hard to earn money from YouTube.

>over 5000 followers
>not even a single like

>tyronne next targets for armed robbery

it is, even reviewbrah got demonetized.

It basically demonetized his channel

>kids these days can't even watch a man shooting a target
>somehow GTA:O servers are full of 8-12 years old

it's just his newest video.

Video games protesting mass murder still allowed for young folk to see.

An old man practicing weapon safety and showing how firearms should be used banned for anyone under 18.

I'm not saying video games promote violence but come on wtf?

Promoting not protesting*

who gives a shit about mr. fudd or this pedo on the run
sage, report

>Trying to shut down ol Hickock45 because some liberal with yellow fever shot up a country concert

John's not a pot head

This reminds me of this video on why twtitter sucks so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYGKJDxflfI

It's just a sea of wankers competing for "ooh look how nice i've been, haha gotcha!". None of them give a fuck about the ideas they claim to care about.

hickock is a fucking turk

well I'm glad they got that taken care of. if there is one surefire way to ensure that children won't be able to watch videos on the internet, it's putting the word "18+" on it.

not funny

Sage

Going after a man that everyone wishes was their grandpa? Shameful! When are we just going say enough and kill all these liberals?

The West is weak and pathetic. It needs to be cleansed.

honestly i'd be surprised if many kids were into Hickok's videos because Hickok doesn't have any music or flashy graphics or shoot at lol so random and zany targets

This desu.
Dude is just a fan of firearms, he shoots at his own range.
What the fuck is the issue?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_FDeB7AtHY

Apparently he illegally converts semi autos into autos

Good. Gun loonies are the biggest thread to our society.

hello this is /k/, speaking

Well it will, for this board. It's already leaking, anyway - I've seen normies posting merchants.

That is fucked up. Hickok is a harmless humble old man.

>Good. Gun loonies are the biggest thread to our society.
said the "man" that didn't learn from history.

Fucking newfags don't even know about resident autistic, Malaysian Mike hiding his flag.

Sage goes in all fields.

His followers are bots. He's just a sad little man that got triggered because people criticized his shitty drawings

BUD'S GUN SHOP

uwot
i'm murican

T-this is the issue? Tell me it's a joke senpai.

Umm sweetie, first we will make their content 18+, then we will take away their add money and finally we will ban them from youtube all together. And after that we will take away your guns and their is nothing that you can do about it.

>Sup Forums should start censoring youtube too.
hooktube

*Breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

FEDERAL AMMO

that makes more sense than it should

Turn off the TV man. It's fucking garbage.

> > Gun loonies are the biggest thread to our society.
> ignoring ISIS and non-ISIS Muslims killing each other and Infidels in- and outside Africa with mostly primitive Weapons (Scimitars, knifes, etc.) or bombs
> Truck of Peace
> Plane of Peace
> unarmed Gang Violence of Peace
Sure thing Ahmed.

OP you pleb

I really fucking hate mike. But fuck me I love his shill threads so much. He is a prime lolcow and I have high hopes for his future. Same with Wayne, assuming he never gets busted for blowing his 14 year old nephews dick at a family christmas party.

formally chuck's

THE MALAYSIAN FAGGOT WANTS US REMOVED NOW? HAHHAHAHA
Maybe we fucked him up too hard.
Mike if you're here go kill yourself one last time then we'll stop, faggot.
Why is he making Christ-chan comics if he's a libshit tho?

Didn't he used to get commissions for literal nazi/white supremacist drawings? And after people made fun of his shitty artwork he began his autistic crusade against Sup Forums?

flag all videos. bring down youtube

He shot a seminauto rifle too fast in a video years ago

Libs called it an illegal automatic conversion

Why does it matter if it's 18+ rates now? It's not like his audience is underage kids right?

Those comics are satire I think. He stopped making them tho because he doesn't want the alt right to mistake them as propaganda.

You have to register with jewgle to watch his vids now

We should hooktoob him

If you guys are sick of the left pol shills look up the leftypol fb group and lets dox some of these faggots.

Why would you not have a gmail? What do you use as an email?

>handing everything over to google
at least make them work for it

What caused his neverending spergout? Not getting gibs for his shitty comics he used to shill here, right?