50+ get killed in a typical american mass shooting

>50+ get killed in a typical american mass shooting
>1 or 2 people get injured by a knife attack

what are ameritards problems with gun control again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims are killing Europeans with knives all the time

only degenerates go to venues that are targeted for mass shootings

(except school shootings, and i bet even then if you were nice to the shooter you get spared)

>Be Britcuck
>Get rid of guns
>Get killed by Trucks of Peace
[LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]

SHALL

Sorry, but we believe that personal freedoms are worth a bit of the bad.
At least I won't get sent to prison for 15 years for viewing "terrorism" subject matters online.

NOT

>Be British
>Get scared
>Get rid of guns
>Go to jail for 15 year after reading right wing news
(Spits out burger from laughter)

>50+ get killed in a typical country music concert
>Only 1-2 get stabbed at a typical Chicago rap concert

what is the ameritards problem with country music ban again?

>believing fake news

>problems with gun control
we have niggers.
chicago proves what the real problem is.

Why are Englandos such low test complacent fagboys that let shit like this happen?

BE

thinking of an American police officer doing this made me laugh.

A knife attack happens every 4 minutes in Britain though...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html

didn't you hear? the las vegas shooter was a white republican male

Every liberal gets a "Gun Free Home" sign to place in the front yard so they can tell everyone that their home is not being protected.

130+ killed at a concert in France by assault rifles, where guns are banned.
50+ killed in nice by a van

Nice try, Achmed.

> 50+
> Typical mass shooting

Are you sure you should be on this site? 15 years in prison, mate.

>uses recent muslim terrorists as an argument against gun control

that would be a case against immigration no?

OP apologize to sideways Poland.

Which will never happen. Your masters and the sheeple won't allow it.

And we won't give up our firearms anytime soon, Achmed.

Its a case for banning motor vehicles

>knife attack

What the fuck are you talking knives for? You bongs got the TRUCK OF PEACE delivering CONCERT BOMBS from London to Manchester!

INFRINGED

I was watching some show 'commando' about Royal Marine recruits. After five weeks they still didn't know how to properly use their firearm and it was a clusterfuck from the beginning till the end.

just like the bombs of peace in boston marathon ?

or the OG planes of peace

Pressure cookers
Trucks
Fertilizer
Anthrax
Aircraft
Cars
Crazy gonna go nuts with anything that can kill.
Box cutters killed 3000 on 911

the UK is such a funny/weird place

don't you mean motorized rollinghams?

Your opinions about my guns have been irrelevant since 1776

Fucking Britbongs

see, now you're using your head, tackling immigration is HARD and politically incorrect and can hurt lots of feelings.
Same with tackling mental health and parenting.
Same with tackling socio-economic situations.

Blaming an object that can't function without input from someone, that's fucking easy, and isn't politically incorrect because guns don't have feelings.

Yes, you stupid motherfucker. Just like those things. Thanks for helping me prove that gun control doesn't stop any of this. Only Muslim control and schizophrenic control does.

>be in London

>get run over by truck

>lose face in acid attack

>get neck slashed by mudslime

fuck off mohammed

fuck knives and guns
lets focus on important sutff
SPOONS !
how bad it is in binginistan ?
are the SPOON mafia still on the run ?
how many people are dying because of A FUCKING SPOON stabbing incidents ?
is it true that Bonginistan infantry will be using SPOONS instead of machine guns ?

>gun control doesn't stop any of this.

exactly

but it stops the school shootups and the concert shootups

you conflate terrorism with domestic shoot ups and gang violence made bigger by guns

Because when Ahmad tries to break into my house, instead of handing him my police dildo to fuck me with, I hand him a couple ar 15 rounds to the face

I don't negotiate with dishonest and disingenuous people.
I will, however, kill those same people if they set foot on my property.
Lucky for you you're too poor and too stupid--and nowhere near white enough--to ever have a chance of making it to my door.

>suicidal killing spree maniacs won’t get guns because a laws passed

No thanks. I’ll take a few hundred deaths a year over a CCTV camera being shoved up my penis hole

I don't give a shit that eurotrash is being exterminated. Don't fucking worry about what happens here faggot.

OH NO 50 PEOPLE IN A COUNTRY OF 323 MILLION, EVERYONE RUN THE SKY IS FALLING

>3000 people killed by people armed with box cutters
When are we going to ban box cutters?

>50+ vs 1 or 2
God dammit mate, can you not fucking read?

The day guns are banned in America, the more shootings there will be.

You can't just give something to somebody then decide to take it away

Criminals and psychopaths who desire to murder masses of people don't obey gun laws you fucking retard. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country, yet it still hasn't solved the problem. Go fuck yourself.

I try to say this shit to the fucking retards crying for gun control outside of Sup Forums and I get demonized by people I've known for years because I am "spitting on those 50 people killed".

you can if its done properly and thoroughly

>millions of people dead or severely injured in car accidents
>still no car ban

It's not just knives, cars and bombs.

Hell, 50 killed is nothing. 168 were killed with a bomb. 3,000 killed with planes.

>0.00002% of the US population killed by a psycho
>TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS!

We'd still be Great Britain, dumbass.

Germany style, right?

> Europe
Terror attacks are common
> USA
Terror attacks are fairly uncommon

The difference
Guns

get your teeth fixed you ugly fucken bong

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

The guy owned two planes. Loading one up with fuel and flying it 150mph into the crowd would have killed way more people. So why didn't he do that? Because it doesn't help to get guns banned.

80+ people get killed by trucks

Any attempt will be met with force

>1 or 2 people get injured by a knife attack
Nice try, Ahmed.

>2014 Kunming attack
>31 civilians and 4 perpetrators[1] dead with more than 140 others injured

You guys live in a dystopian society I always thought it was weird almost all the dystopian literature and films take place in Britain but now I get it.

Why don't you ask those 140 dead people in France what they think about gun control.

Not with a country like America, we're talking about a people who revolted over Tea

>Ban guns
>Rates of homicide with high capacity military grade AR-5000 assault knives rises
Just you wait, OP. Soon we'll be overrun with these weapons of mass destruction!!

It's a country music concert in Vegas they're not gun grabbers like your retarded friends seem to think they would be

If the Dems ever floated this, you could bet some armed patriot would target them on the way to sign the bill

You already got told by everyone so I don't need to repeat the same things. But I hate how you trolls triviliaze the killing potential of knives. In my city on sunday, a sandnigger killed two young women while screaming allah akbar, slitted one's throat, stabbed the other.

And still near my city, yesterday a couple of sandniggers was found transporting an AK, ammo and a rocket launcher in their car during a random car check. So much for gun control.

The shooting is fake and the knife stabbing could have been prevented if the victim just pointed it. Say hi to comey for me.

But knife attacks are also common in the US. You should add that shootings are way more common in the US because any kind of retard can get a gun without any kind of background check. You just have to go to a gun fair and throw quick cash at the first redneck for him to unload the back of his truck full of weapons to you without any regulations.

Oh by the way tell me about the truck that ran over 500 people LMAO

It's just a law of the land. If U.K. had a second amendment, all of you would be dead already.

1. Gun control only works if every country on the continent has the same laws and there are no criminals, in which case gun control is pointless
2. Knives are fucking deadly bong, you could easily kill dozens of people in a crowded place in seconds

The gunshow myth has been debunked countless times. We're talking about the knife crime problem in the UK though. If provided guns, do you think British people would shoot each other every 4 minutes?

yep, its actually far more illegal to be on the street with a knife than a loaded gun.

t.Chef that need to have its knife always in with it guard and in a box/ carrying case

>anglos

>attempting to disarm and deprive the entire world means of self defenses from their imperialism since time began.

I think the entire world is on to their faggotry by now.

you forgot

>acid attacks
>rapes
>car attacks
what your britbongs problem with Muslims again?

>Kunming knife attack
>35 dead
>148 injured

Telling you to bin that knife.
2A isn't going anywhere faggot.

>being this retard
this is not 1600 where average joe could get muskets too.
where are your tactical suits, drones, tanks, etc etc etc to face off the military might??

This m8s. This.

yeah you know what?

the more I see these "gun control" threads the more I see proof that these incidents are indeed devised and executed by the government whom is attempting to disarm the common joe at all cost.

there are some rich people that have tanks in the USA

John Travolta has a mig21

I dont think FULL disarmament is the solution, but under any normal plausible not whimsical weird distopia scenario, you dont need 10 untraceable rifles with 1000 rounds

A mig21
A Point 1
>US Power Grind
you already are wrong if you think strategic location don have its owns back up power .
I might rant over the rest later.

>UK telling USA what they should do...

458 acid attacks in 2016
#banassaultacid

>Box cutters
I didn't know that nickname for the Jews

Do dumbass little countries not realize how gigantic the US is? The population is fucking enormous and harder to control compared to making sure someone on Abbey Road doesn't assault someone with a fucking candy bar you dipshit

>muh drones

those flying robots can be disabled and blinded by such simple devices as a GPS scrambler.

>you already are wrong if you think strategic location don have its owns back up power .
>t. Burger educated illiterate

because gun bans are a joke

I'm not scared. Why are you?

>only 50 dead
>bout 500 injured
arson is way more effective

>where are your tactical suits, drones, tanks, etc etc etc to face off the military might??
sitting at the nearest Natl Guard post with only two guards every night.

>you dont need 10 untraceable rifles with 1000 rounds
the most common sized box of ammo in 5.56 comes in 1000 round boxes. It isn't alot.

To be fair, so would bongs

You need trucks and cars to have a working society. You don't need guns to protect yourself, the police are there for that. If someone breaks into your house, just call the police. You don't have to shoot anybody because "phreeduhm!!1"

Those happen anyway. And if those criminals had access to guns they would be killing many more people.