Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/education/article174943606.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I paid back over 60k of debt in less than two years out of Uni.

t.Engineer.

She's a dumbass who never belonged in university in the first place.

Going $80,000 in debt for a degree that's not marketable is just dumb as shit.

Shouldn't of majored in gender studies and minoring in lesbian dance theory

try majoring in something other than feminist interpretive dance theory.

Why do these people scream at conservatives and the government when the ones that gave them the shit loan were bankers and the ones that lied to them were the colleges?

How does that happens?

>I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

>GODDAMNIT TRUMP Y U DU DIS 2 ME?

i make 75k at my job now, so its really not that hard.

>2017
>still no free education
Top kek

Meanwhile, in Russia:

> 4 years of bachelor's degree
> 2 years of magistracy

Student loan? Zero

Just an idiot that got tricked into buying something useless for $80.000

These dumb fucks need to start suing the university for over lending to them.

Don't get a useless degree in Underwater Basket Weaving or Gender Studies and you should be able to pay back any and all loans

Noone forced her to become a student.

>Free

PAY FOR MY SHIT REEEEEE

Why did I ever vote for Badabingbadabumpf

Work part-time for 6 years to pay it. No one forced that cunt to get in debt to get a useless degree

go to tafe instead.

>It's your fault I made poor decisions!

Get a fucking job?

Common sense say you don't take that kind of a loan just to achieve your dream to become a barista.

Probably because a degree from a Russian university is worth less than toilet paper.

Shabbos goyim who fuel kike banking cartel by participating in their usury schemes deserve death.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So awesome.
All these liberal millenials crying over their debts for worthless degrees.
They should have not educated themselves.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Also, we have a stipend.

Formally, it is small (50 u.s dollars), but educational institutions usually increase it.

At me it made 120 dollars.

Start writing books on lesbian volcanoes... or whatever your phd is in.. hope someone buys them.

HECS debt?

I paid about 30k back and I thought I did well.. (IT)

Still not as bad as our system desu

>give all students "free" government backed loans
>never have to pay it back unless you are earning over £21,000
>increase the fees universities are allowed to charge students, with the idea that only the top ones (Cambridge, Oxford, Durham) will charge the maximum
>predictably every single uni maxes out their fees for every degree
>will take anyone with any grades to do any shit degree cause they're guaranteed £9000 per year from the government for every single student they take on

This is why our universities became a cesspool of leftists and leeches, because they will take literally anyone to do any shit cause why not? It's free money for the uni.
These stupid fucks learn absolutely nothing but still consider themselves superior and educated because they went to university and got a degree.

t. Jaded Chemistry PhD student

Someone shoop a pink wojack on thos bitch

get a fucking job and pay it back like every one else does you entitled faggot. you signed a contract, and you arent getting out of it.

Something I have not heard about the Australian Strategic Missile Forces or famous Australian scientists.

>take a loan
>reeeee why do I have to pay back?
Retards as is.
>free
If you are good.
>education
Shit-tier quality.

Got a Engineering degree

its fucking usless, no one gives a damn, they want masters and PHD's, but I know people with 2 PHD's working the checkout line at whole foods.

Economy is still fucked.

Why didn't you ask yourself that before going in the first place?

America is one big pyramid scheme. I don't really blame her although she should blame herself. All her life they tell her sunshine rainbow advice about going into tremendous debt. Only healthcare industry fixes the price higher.

>Belarussia
>County

Pick one

same bitch?

I"m just a rural retard. Bought my house at 21, paid it off at 28.

>russian education is shit
>saying "Belarus is not a country" will fix it
Wew.

one dollar at a time, like every other loan

Starbucks wasn't hiring, I imagine.

>I OWE TENS OF THOUSANDS IN DEBT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. Stop picking useless degrees like gender and diversity studies. You know damn well it won't get you a job and it will probably hinder your job search as no normal company would hire a potential troublemaker and burden.
2. Stop getting loans for education. Earn your education somehow, like working for tuition or joining the military for the GI bill, instead of trying to get Bernie Sanders elected in hopes that your student loans would get pardoned and you double down in your stupidity by getting a Doctorates in Feminist Theory or some retarded shit.
3. Stop listening to the Jew. Education is a trap to not only make you into a debt slave but also to turn you into a brainwashed drone that will eventually get mowed down by right wing death squads, now that Trump and white nationalism is a thing.

This so much. These people who whine about being in hueg debt probably got a job that pays under $14 an hour because they went for a shit degree that gives shit jobs. Isn't one of the most popular degrees some shit like Psychology?

Horey shet. All protests are fake news

Checked, imagine getting fooled into having massive debt by the kikes who run universities and colleges. Fuckin’ dummies enjoy the state sucking your chocolate starfish dry hahaha!

by getting a good degree and a job?

>u r telling me that they didn't let me use their money for free? WOW FUCK DRUMPF!!!

>HECS debt?

That's the one, and I could have honestly paid it back in one year given I live like a hobo, but I splurged like a mofo during that first year given it was the first time i'd ever had anything even remotely resembling disposable income.

>5 years later
>multiple properites
>decent investment portfolio
>still live like a hobo

People need to eat less avocados and more baked beans.

>borrow money for something
>"no worries, I'll just fix that later!"
>do this again
>and again
Don't borrow stuff you can't afford, these people are not using their brains.

Lol. That what happens when one graduates school with no idea about math.

>Get shit education
Hurp durp what the fuck i need to pay back?

Wait the universities in the US provide the loan to pay for the course that the same university charges you for?

that's how it works?

I wonder who could be behind such a scheme

How about they trade in their degree? They did get one, right?

Make better life choices then cunt.
If you go to university without a plan in place to use what you learn to earn money you are to stupid to be in a place of higher learning.

The government game them loans.

*gave

the college meme worked out so well for the elites

this woman a college graduate with a head full of rhetoric

>probabaly wont reproduce
>will never own land, if her parents pass down their house to her in the will, govenment will take it becuase she has loans outstanding
>she will always be paying into a system regardless, unless she works under the table (READ: sex worker)
>no real marketable skills becuase of shitty liberal education

but I feel for her. I am in the same boat
however I do realize the I did sing something called apromisory note that said specifically that if you choose to get federal aid you must pay it back, and citing LACK OF JOBS isn't a viable excuse.
If she thought she could make a living with a feminism and art history degree she should have thought about the level of effort she is putting into this whole thing.

>alright let me run the numbers here
>looks like your loan will be for X amount of dollars with X interest to attend this here hyper liberal feminist college
>girl says sounds great can't wait, signs 36 different forms
>REEEEE TRUMP PUT ME IN DEBT REEEEEEEE

Much better than modern western """educayshun""" with gender studies/climate change.

sacbee.com/news/local/education/article174943606.html

I make 74k per year with 2 years of community college that I paid for while I was doing it by working evenings and weekends as a mall cop. Was hard work for two years but worth it.

Russian degrees aren't worth is simply because you can buy them. But, the education is real and you actually learn shit here. If you're applying for a non-shit company they'll test you instead of simply looking at the paper.

Bring back debtors prisons

You can't. This is the point, debt slave. Thinking like nigger made you a slave.

Get a job.
Can't find one? That's your problem. You picked a shit degree.

Join the army.
or navy.
doesn't look like it.

>>will never own land, if her parents pass down their house to her in the will, govenment will take it becuase she has loans outstanding

holy shit I never thought of this

Get a job

With the high paying job your in demand field and degree in rhat field will secure.

>If I did it everyone can

This isnt even from your shit country.

Kill yourself.

What do you do?

Just pressed with the same feminist cookie-cutter.

getting a job might help.

Leave the country and just never report your income to Australia. NZ is an easy pick, no visa or anything.

Hmm...Maybe don't buy things that are unaffordable for ones income just like in every other facet of life.

This. This is exactly why I don't want to fall for the college meme, implying I could even go to college if I wanted to. Its entirely pointless wasting money I don't have on something that'll probably not bring me any money in the future.
Sure, I could go the engineer route or the IT guy route, but why the fuck would I want to do that? Engineers will be a dime in a dozen before long and its only a matter of time before people figure out IT's don't really do anything they couldnt do themselves.
-
My five cents; study something that'll help you survive once the ball drops. Shit like building a house, knowing how to wire a car, hunting, cooking, hell even cleaning.

Hey, we have about 50 Marine Biology people graduating every year.
For 2 jobs or so available every few years. (if you are lucky)
Maybe people should check job ads before deciding.

This is what happens when women are allowed to work / vote / participate in public life - they bring this mindset.

Women spend money and assume a man will ail them out. They vote that way too. And expect to be able to vote the government into being a new husband.

i owe literally nothing to anybody and im up about 15k on a fairly average job
feels good mang

fuck uni beggers

This is literally the first step of 'knowing why America is either the best or the worst place on earth'. You're part of the biggest scheme ever and when people finally figure it out, there will be chaos.

What's your degree in? [s]Fast Food[/s] Mechanical Engineering? I don't know anyone with a bachelor's in real engineering, i.e. Computer/Electrical that isn't making 75k+

Opps, should have left the cunt-y flag on so you know where the problem is.
Australia.

I had a B.S. Physics and the only job I could get was moping floors. Went back and got a BS EE with the money I earned as a janitor.

Eta Kappa Nu and Deans list, "A" Average, great recommendations from my profs - I only got ONE job offer, which I took. I mean, I had a BS Physics and a BS EE. ONE job offer.

Oh, and I had no student loans for the BS EE, just the physics degrees.

>yfw make $18-$23/hr selling/farming wow gold.

>Real-life omegabetas can't even make as much as me in real life.

>People will think I'm joking but it really is this easy to get by in life.

If you struggle for even a minute in the information age, you and your genes failed.

>Tfw, none of that makes any sense to me other than having a high skill degree and ending up as a janitor.
Yeah, my country has that same problem too.

As much as these people are stupid, making it impossible to default in student debt is some serious jewing

You know.... some people with university degrees are truly stupid and can't do simple financial calculations.

She pays LESS than the accrued interest and wonders why it's gotten bigger. Dumbass.

This
Uni is not a rite of passage
Seeking education for education's sake should not be done at a place that charges you $10,000+ annually
Taking a loan means you have to pay it back
You do not belong in uni if you're still "finding yourself"
You do not belong in uni if you don't have a plan for the future

Welcome to the real world, kiddos. Life is hard, and bad decisions have consequences.

>The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.

---Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

if they allowed defaulting, they could not give it to everyone who applied

I would throw that inferior piece of flesh off the Spartan cliffs.

how can i also do that

I went to a shit public college with money I saved up from fuckin Burger King and applied for every scholarship in the book, got out with an in demand degree and 0 debt. Now I'm in a position interviewing kids who went for the same field at the local $40000 tuition private college and it ends up my public college wasn't so bad cause these $100000+ in debt kids don't know shit. People are retards.

Rwanda what

rwanda any good?
all i know is AFRICA IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE

If you farm wow gold for a living you are the very definition of a failure.

Jesus fucking christ.

I'm going to be in shitloads of debt after I get my History degree from a top 5 Uni. Probably going to do literally nothing with my degree other than become a career academic. Couldn't give the slightest shit in any case. Don't care enough about material possessions or my country to want to contribute to society and my kids won't be inheriting any of my debt.