Kraut and tea

>Watch his Alt-right videos
>Can't stop laughing

he's a huge faggot

Really should have saved the little clip where he debunks himself by saying something like "if black people had higher IQs they would be white people"

>colossal hypocrite attempts to a ruin a girl's life for wrong-think
>alienating more of his audience by the day
>may have kidnapped a girl

What a lovely specimen of humanity

Yeah these skeptics have been bottom feeding for too long and it's made them lazy. Their ranks are bloated with crypto shills that are just marketing feels masked as arguments.

I hope he stops by this thread too. Get fucked you traitor faggot Karut

his videos were never really that good.

he claims to be an educated man, but his videos have little to no substance.

take his islam videos for example, they are all the same and don't really bring anything new to the table. now he is expecting you to give him some credibility because he asks "experts" (der doktorant is a fucking moron by the way)

>if black people had higher IQs they would be white people
Gets me everytime

/thread

Didn't he want to do a more videos on it? Maybe he fled Germany after the election, his fellow liberals are going mad.

He already moved to Austria with his girlfriend so it had nothing to do with the election

Ah. The feminis girlfriend right?

feminist*

>>colossal hypocrite attempts to a ruin a girl's life for wrong-think
>>may have kidnapped a girl
exblain

when did he kidnap someone?

he and a bunch of his cuck-mates got together and basically lynched rage after storm for questioning race. watch millennial woes' video, it's a better summery

Afaik its the same girl

He doxxed someone from the alt right because she held the wrong views and it got her fired from her job

I also am curious about the kidnapping because i havent heard that in the krautlore

the ruin a girls life was the Rage After Storm incident. The kidnapping, no idea on that one.

>It's yet another far right European white boi who's mad at foreigners for fucking "his" women

One of his groupies came over to visit him in Germany (don't ask me why she would do that or why he had groupies in the first place), found him to be creepy irl, asked him to drive her to the airport or something and he refused.

No, it's not.
It's an unprincipled centre-right con artist without a shred of regard for factual reporting or nuanced commentary hoping to get the youtube dollaroos by jumping on the debunking train.

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet. Either that or officially retire from making youtube videos.

Another thing that bugs me is his profile pic

As if he wants to show off that he is this classic educated guy who can beat anyone in an argument but he makes Bearing look like a genius. Fucking (((COLLEGE))) dropouts

Holy shit lmao what

Funny thing is they are - they're called "uncle toms" and ridiculed by low IQ niggers. Unfortunately their higher IQ isn't passed on to their children.

>Unfortunately their higher IQ isn't passed on to their children.
Yes it is, it just has a good chance of being lower than theirs, because it regresses to the mean.

This sounds about right. Also believe he kicked her out of his car in the middle of nowhere. Boy it would be good to have her Tweets on hand right now...

Wow it's almost like being dumb is a deliberate cultural trait for them and traps them in a cycle with no escape

(checked)
I'm aware of that - I was speaking in probabilistic/statistical terms.

That would explain is increasingly depressed tone. Jfc