When will Subaru learn his secret technique?

It is already episode 15. And yet Subaru is useless in combat.

By the usual shounen plot cliche someone would already seen something unique and special about Subaru, and then he would have already learned his secret SPECIAL move that he cannot control and it works when he is in a pinch.

Who needs a special move when you have the most OP power ever. Time travel.

Of course Subaru is too retarded to use his power in smart ways.

Is there a character that has acumulated more emotional pain and suffering than Subaru?

This.

He is literally Immortal.

>He thinks he has time travel

But he does time travel when he dies.

> Willing to die for that crap to his advantage.
He's desperate but he's not that desperate.

>He thinks he has time travel
Yes, that's what it is called when someone *travels* back in *time*.

It is time travel the witch of greed confirms it in arc 4 too. The images she showed him were basically illusions.

if lelouch got this power, he probably already know the in and out of this power and use it to his advantage by ep 2.
goes to show how incompetent subaru is.

>When will Subaru learn his secret technique?

Next episode

Retribution Shall Be Mine, so sayeth the Lord

He doesn't travel back in time user. The credits scene at the end of 15th episode hinted that when the timeline still continued.

Okay LN readers what exactly is his power?

>The greater the fall, the greater the catharsis on victory.

>Do you know why many people hate gary stus and mary sues? No catharsis. No struggle. It's better for the despair to build. the greater the despair the greater the reward when something good happens.

>A starving man appreciates stale bread and water. A rich man would just throw it out.

That doesn't change anything you fucking imbecile.

You know why this doesn't apply to this fuckface of an MC? You only care if someone you like is facing despair, but this MC is so fucking annoying I enjoy watching him squirm like a piece of shit he is.

>the more times he dies, the longer i get to stretch out this story

>3edgy5me

>you niggers will loves this shit and ask for me

savior of anime?

>When will Subaru learn his secret technique?
hopefully never

>By the usual shounen plot cliche someone would already seen something unique and special about Subaru, and then he would have already learned his secret SPECIAL move that he cannot control and it works when he is in a pinch.
are you complaining that the series isn't cliché enough?

Literally only annoying whenever it has something to do with Emilia.

So I guess they changed it from the source huh?

I thought he and Rem were supposed to get crucified and tortured

My condolences user.

So, which one is better, this or All You Need is Kill?

The season hasn't ended yet so not too sure.

What is with people who need all of their characters to be likable? I don't understand such plebeian sensibilities

OH SHIT, you know that's literally his entire character right? MUH EMILIA!

Was Beatrice safe from Puck even after Puck went Full Beast Ice Mode?

If I recall, Beatrice's Library seems to be a separate dimension from the rest of the mansion.

And it was a big deal that Subaru never bothered checking the Libarary and the anime never showed us what happened to the Library as Subaru walked around the mansion.

What's with the people liking shit? Is this reverse evolution? People are born now liking shit.

What is he doing with that spoon?

the og

>you know that's literally his entire character right?

Really iffy regarding that. But I guess its mostly true, he is becoming a villain for her.

Yes some cliches might actually improve this turd. There's a reason they become cliches in the first place.

No those were fake spoilers

This guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Catharsis still depends on the main character's reputation with the reader. When the only catharsis the reader got out of the story is "I'm glad it's over", then something is wrong.

>He hasn't seen Adoptive father Subaru yet
>He hasn't seen War Veteran Subaru
>He hasn't seen AU Subaru

While he is all MUH EMILIA, whenever Emilia isn't involved which is a number of time after arc 3, he's a pretty lovable guy.

The more the story gets stretched out, the more I get to read it.

pic related

You know what they say, a rich man will throw his shit away.

He's becoming a 2.0 version of him though.

Serious question: can't he literally just tell beetleguese and anyone else he doesn't like about his power to instantly kill them?

A longer Re:Zero would be a better sleep aid than Hyouka.
Madoka gets more, theoretically.

That fucking ending.

The good part is that you can just stop reading any time you want.

>Suffering
>Emotional pain
His suffering isn't really that big when he can just reset and save the people he lost. I guess it's painful and shitty to see people you like get killed.

telling people about his power only inflicts pain to himself; were you even paying attention?

Fuck you don't compare them. This MC is pure dog shit.

>OST starting
Kino/10
This show deserve better budget

She'll probably die of thirst or starvation eventually even if it was in another dimension. Puck is basically starting a new ice age and it's so cold outside that people freeze to death in seconds

>it's okay, it's just a videogame

Seeing Subaru fail is sometimes funny though. You'd even want to give him a nice full-powered kick to the head at times.

>Implying spirits need to eat

It would be too graphic for TV

Pretty much.

What?

Who cares if there are multiple timelines? He still traveled to a different point in time.

The curse gets stronger each time he tries to tell someone. Notice that two hands appear when he tried to tell Emilia when they had the fight He accidentally kills Emilia when trying to tell her a 3rd time where the second hand kills her later on

I think being transported to an alternate world would be suffering enough for a lot of people. Sure, it's a cartoon character and cartoon characters are used to that fucking happening to them all the time, but don't tell me seeing people die and you die yourself multiple times isn't going to make a slightly human based character feel pain. Unless you don't consider NEETs human.

his head falling over was kind of awkwardly comedic; there was no visual reason why it fell over, it just did. at this point, anyone and anything can and will kill Subaru just for the sake of resetting the character's deaths.

the power of autism

Power? What power?

His head fell over because of the blizzard. It was frozen.

Can't he abuse this and tell this to his enemies?

He was frozen solid and then decapitated by Puck.

>the similarity between roswall and petelgeuse
>emelia and the witch are half elves
Something's up guys

He did. He tried to strangle Betelgesue with it once, it didn't work.

The Blessing of VICTORYYYYYYYYY

>I think being transported to an alternate world would be suffering enough for a lot of people.
That was completely discarded when he met Emilia.
I am not saying he has not suffered but his suffering isn't all that much because he can reset everything so his loses are none.

That was Puck? I thought it was some random huge monster or something

why doesn't he go learn some magic, train it to the hardest, commit suicide & master it in less in a day? He could spam tons of magic shit

I'm actually mad right now.

He frozen. You can hear crackling when he turn head before death

eat some eyes

Roswall is a cultist too. He's the one that saved Ram and Rem.

Just watched the episode. Bretty good. But where were Beatrice and that clown dude when some cultist are ravaging their emilia?

You can see the earring if you look close

Why does this anime skip the OP and ED at random?

Literally look at his fuckin ear

Nah, first time he died in the hallway was Puck, he said he was too late, Emilia used her special move. The end was Puck on a rampage causing a winter and telling Subaru to join his daughter.

Not everyone grows insensitive. If anything, growing insensitive makes you lose the will to go on and you are likely to make more mistakes. He's also experiencing the things directly, there's no hardware to act as a proxy and allowing him to bypass physical pain, and emotional strain is bound to come as well. You're taking things this way because you percieve it as the viewer that you are, not as the guy that has to face the real thing.

Trying to cover most of the material

But he doesn't control at which point in "time" he "travels".

I hate it when anime-only retards talk like they know shit.

being Subaru is suffering

Not true because he sees people dying in front of him that he loves and feels powerless because he is weak as shit. These are the first days of having his shitty reclusive life completely turned around. It's damn right that he should go fucking insane. It's as simple as that, he's a shitty simple-minded NEET not fucking Light Yagami Kirito Shitter from Bleach.

There's a lot of reasons. You gonna become insane and burnout after first two weeks. His checkpoints range is too small for effective learning. Savescum will work only in game world

How does it feel to be cancer?

So if the witch was inside Emilia why would the cultists kill her?

Fake.

To get her out!

How does it feel making worthless posts?

He's getting closer and closer, user

Oh shit I mist have missed that. Was that in the episode 11?

Oh shit so Puck probably knows about the time travel then? I guess that makes sense since Puck can read his mind.
>Emilia used her special move
So it wasn't just Puck? Why did Emelia kill him? I guess that means Emelia's still alive with Puck? Unless Emelia is Puck's daughter? Who is Puck's daughter then? Damn there's more to this than I thought.

Are you even watching? If he tells about the power, HE is the one to die.

So MC travels back to a save point with only his memories intact but he gets no physical gains.

So Roswall killed Beatrice and Emilia right? The other cult guys was just distraction.

Why would they defile the best loli

FUCK GREYCAT

>Oh shit so Puck probably knows about the time travel then?
I'm not so sure on this. I feel like Puck knows Subaru is unique but if he knew about the resets then he would do more to help Subaru.

Emilia said earlier when fighting gut slicer that she had a special move she could use but iirc it would kill everyone but her. Puck noticed Subaru when he touched the handle and said he was too late so this special move either kills her or renders her useless. You'd have to ask an LN reader if Puck is actually Emilia's father, I'm just saying that because he's said that a few times already.