Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/lpkchd.webm
i.imgur.com/xq9O2DW.png
comfy.moe/lhyzuy.webm
comfy.moe/qorztd.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He killed shitty Rem
Yeah, he did.

You guys hyped this guy so much so I raised my expectation but he was annoying and random as fuck. Thats not how you write a good villain. Iam disappointed.

Well, I laughed a lot when he tortured Subaru and Rem. So, yes.

Rem BTFO twice in a row.

He made it worse.

His a shit tsukiyama shuu, overly sadistic cartoonish villains are never good, it's straight comedy when ever his in a scene, coupled with the killing of the blue girl just made the whole thing terrible

Yoga man

He's not the main villain.

I'll admit it, I kinda liked him. And his speech about how subaru's mental state is an insult to true insanity was kinda good too

He was once sane

Retribution Shall Be Mine, so sayeth the lord

So when is subaru, if ever, gonna get stong enough to take any people out? Don't spoil it, but like is he going to be cool at any point in the near future? With his time wipe hes basically Tom Cruise so I'm hoping he gets to wreck a couple fools soon...

>don't spoil it

Really faggot?

He was awesome. Based Matsuoka really going crazy with his voice made him an instant favorite, guy was hilariously insane too.

recognise where it came from

like dont tell me the specifics, but does it happen yes or no? does he stay a wimpo forever and just sorta influence stuff or does he get strong at all

no this shit is all over the place.
there is no saving this train wreck

Last threads links pls? Want to see anons reactions when Rem got raped by this funny nigger

>His a shit tsukiyama shuu

he's better than tsukiyama

The director did.

p.fuwafuwa.moe/lpkchd.webm

> annoying and random as fuck

I liked him. I'm glad we got a straight up bad guy that we are supposed to hate finally. I want to see him get his shit kicked in after what he did to rem. That was fucking brutal.

He made me laugh during this dark episode so yes.

He wasn't extraordinarily convincing. Literally the only downside of this episode.

not insane enough for you?

God that scene is amazing, everything about this whole episode was fantastic, I'm about to just rewatch, first 10/10 episode I've seen in a while.

The idea of Pandora's box in Greek mythology was that Pandora had in possession the box of madness. Envy, Pride, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, and Gluttony. They were the living embodiments of madness that is detrimental to the world that the gods created because it was intended as the world was becoming too perfect. As their purpose stands, they were created to spread madness and imperfection. The villains have a reason in this series as their purpose for having such essences apply. But rather, the entire cult is using such a way on the basis of chaos to the world. Do realize Betelgeuse is following his nature (ironically) and that he ironically fits as a force of uncontrollable nature of sin and madness.

He just came off as clownish. He sure packs the punch that comes with his status (he one-shot Rem in a split-second) but the madness aspect was the usual "edgy maniacal laugh" and cackling shit grew old quite a decade ago.

How is Rem so cute? I thought I was an Emiliafag, but damn Rem is cute too.

NO SHIP JUMPING ALLOWED.

Can't help but find it funny to see Matsuoka on the crazy rapey side for once.

Is Betelgeuse's Gospel book the same concept as Roswall's in that it tells the rigged future?

This episode was fucking 10/10. I seriously haven't watched as good an episode of an anime in years.

most people who think they like emilia only like her because she's the "main girl" and they feel like they're supposed to like the main girl the best because she's the one who's going to win the mcbowl

I've been considering dropping Re:Zero, but now I will keep watching, just for him.

good thing he's not the main villain

Its too late to jump ship user

I bet you loved Madoka

Your point?

yeah he gets white hair and kills beetle juice then eats his corpse and spends the rest of the story killing everyone to protect his friends only to be killed by the witch in the end

Why Rem is so good at this game?

I'm still waiting for the crusaders.

mate

He's not going to be relevant for a while. Subaru's got a lot of trial and error to go through for other matters.

have some respect

Hush user, it got popular so you aren't allowed to like it anymore!

YO

DELET THIS

Pffft.

Please delete this thread and stop discussing this garbage.

ok just for you user.

>Mothman defeated France
>new re:zero episode was fantastic and is birthing some OC
>yfw we will all grow taller tomorrow

Today was a good day.

Try this one neat trick that allows you to reset: kys.

>Deleted it

But she is okay, did nobody saw the after credits?

user you deserve a (you). Got me to laugh at one of the best girls.

Reminder that this is the Beast of Armageddon.

Since this is the only season that will ever be made, he kind of is.

It got deleted
Those butthurt mods

I had the tab open but I fucking missed it

>a character voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka is saving a show
What timeline are we in?

u tell me

What the fuck. It was genuinely funny though.

Why did you delete it ya asshole

Subaru ain't putting up this shit no more

i.imgur.com/xq9O2DW.png

Was it the Twister pic?

>mods are so assmad they delete the whole fucking post

I like her because she has an awesome hoodie and Megumin's voice

What's his endgame? What is he hiding? Why is he helping Emilia?

JUST
U
S
T

Mods confirmed for Remfags

yes

That's it? He's just another broken antagonist to turn the odds against Subaru. There's nothing great about him, and being voiced by Matsuoka makes it worse.

KKK is too OP pls nerf

On this day Sup Forums mods never played Twister again.

Do you remember the good old times that was Episode 2

comfy.moe/lhyzuy.webm

comfy.moe/qorztd.webm

mods confirmed for butthurt remfag

daisuki user-kun!

She is the most beautiful, thats all. You remfags have to come to terms that Rem is homely whereas Emilia is gorgeous. Sorry!

I love rem and her crawling to subaru made me cry like a bitch rem best girl always

hey mods, you missed one

>What's his endgame?
eternal belly rubs from the daughter of a witch

I still rewatch the Elsa fights every once in a while, hope this arc can top them

>Nignog janitor is a literal assblasted remfag

Thankfully they put budget into this episode

>post the image for shit and giggles
>someone else post it and got a mod assblasted

I understand it now, Greycat senpai, everything is clear for me now!

I wonder just how fanatical the Remfags over in Nipland will be by the end of the anime.

Isn't it the no spoilers rule?

;_;

So far, this was probably the best episode of Re: Zero. Didn't care much for the Clown Prince of Faggotry but, the development between Rem and Subaru was fantastic as well as Rem's VA. She nailed those screams down. The ending scene was top-notch and I actually felt the "despair" this episode.

The same thing happened for me. It's just that it happened a lot earlier. At this point, I think she's genuinely much more heroic than Subaru.
I think the gospel is an inferior copy, or something like that. It's kind of funny that the future in it only happens if Subaru succeeds. It makes it feel like someone's manipulating fate around and through him.

Mods stop being so mad

100000+ new Rem pixiv entries

I thought most my fellow Remfags enjoyed suffering.

How did Rem manage to mover her hand to hold subaru's hand right before she died? I understand her somehow surviving and being able to crawl because she is a fucking demon but she clearly could only move her torso while crawling.

And they chose now to enforce it, something they never fucking do? Come on.

>over in Nipland
probably won't care as much as the animeonlys in this fanbase because they can actually read the WN

Needs Doctor Betelgeuse

Was this really necessary