SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/debatt/varfor-ar-det-sa-hemskt-att-mannen-har-tre-fruar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

an immigrant gets three houses paid for him for 14 million and i can barely afford my shitty 1 bedroom apartment rent of 4000 SEK monthly (350$)

>Why is it so bad that a white man has t...
>BIGOT SEXIST NAZI!

This woman is making an excellent job of pushing the population closer to the great war.

Ursinnet, you're being so effective, right now. I'm so fucking ready for it. I can't wait.

>tfw living in 1 bedroom appartment for 1500 a month
>tfw not getting gypped on rent because I don't live in Stockholm

Swedes can't already fight back so they want to go all out with by allowing muslim polygamy. They will soon have 3 or more blonde wives while native Swedes have no one and go extinct.

I don't know, it seems like some Swedes have started punching shitskins on the streets, I guess we can go from there and make em go on a real hunting.

you need to check your white privilege

Why haven't these people been taken behind the shed and shot dead already?

Dont worry, they will, as soon as muslims get into power.

Degenerates will be wiped

Full circle.

You know, at the beginning i found it amusing to watch how feminists ruined their country with laws and policies based on ideas so stupid that they might have stemmed from a mentally challenged 4 year old. But now it only makes me angry. Angry at how they repeatedly show me that the bar for human stupidity can be lowered again and again. Angry at how they manage to utterly destroy Sweden because everyone stood by and watched when the mental equivalent of a bunch of toddlers came into power. Sven, you got to do something about this before it is too late. Sure, Sweden collapsing on itself would maybe be enough to shake Brits/Krauts/Pierres awake, but it would be better to prevent it and send the mudshark hordes back to where they came from instead - and the Lefties and Feminists with them.

>feminists
Shouldn't real feminists be supporting gun rights, self-defence laws and keeping Muslims out?

It doesn't matter how cucked a populace is people have their limits.

Western culture getting cucked by feminism is the natural result of women getting married to the government instead of marrying men, they've realised how weak western culture is and have moved on to fucking their newest daddy.

It's not even funny anymore.

>still having empathy for sweden

Damn
Cutting right through the bullshit

WOMEN = SHIT

Just nu

>feminism rooting for polygamie

such is the life in bizarro land soon hitting your wife and stoning will be accepted

pls be photoshopped

It's nice that they no longer feel the need to hide the fact that "feminism" has nothing to do with equality of the sexes but is exclusively about hating white men. Muslims are key allies in getting rid of the white man so everything they do is acceptable and even celebrated. And it doesn't even matter if it's in complete opposition to their supposed feminism principles. Subjugating white men is all that matters.

Polygamy creates more violent societies. This is a fucking sociological empirical fact.

What a stupid bitch.

Man I thought of this like months ago. Peterson is on point. Of course Alex Jones was where I go the idea from though.

Hah, like it isn't too late already.

Okay, am I allowed to have 3 wives too? Or just Mohammed?

nah dude. uggo creepy nerdsssssss looking at planetssssss can't have us ;p xd lol

Monogamy is and always has been a male institution. Women would rather share an alpha than have their own beta.

lol sexist pig, you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE

OFC NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED

as if you could hyandle 3 wifes White man.

Source? I want to be able to use this ammunition without looking like a fuckhead

It has never been about making a better world, it has always been about hating and undermining white men.

The only thing that will fix this is another world war.

It would probably end up being a civil-world-war, though. Leftists, Muslims and Dindus against non-Leftists.

Multiple wives -- probably a good idea, especially for upper-class, intelligent, healthy white Westerners because their populations are going so low. It is becoming Idiocracy.

But ISLAM is the problem, not polygamy. If the women want this life, why should the government stop it? Especially after government made gay men marrying such a promotion!

But the Muslims themselves have to go, single, married, polygamy, whatever -- they are infected with a logical bomb, a human intellectual virus. That is the danger.

expressen.se/debatt/varfor-ar-det-sa-hemskt-att-mannen-har-tre-fruar/
According google translate most of the quotes are legit. Seems like the point of the original article is not that "having 3 wives in islam is good", but that maybe we shouldnt judge because we don't know if there is less abuse/dimestic violence/unhappiness under that model. It was more being used as an example than anything, even if it is a shocking comparison to make. And evidently completely baseless since polygamous marriages tend to be more violent/unstable/etc.

But yeah, the fact that a famous swedish feminist said that polygamy could be more exciting and healthy than monogamous relationships is real.

Polygamous societies have higher rates of rape and political instability.

It's illegal by Swedish law to marry more than one person. But they can't deport you for having 3 wife's when you arrive.

There is nowhere near enough data to know what that might mean, though.

Most polygamous societies today are Muslim.

Most societies that survived in history have also been polygamous. Serial monogamy in the West is de-facto polygamy anyway as it allows a single wealthy man to dominate the reproductive years of a series of women -- and yet you are not mentioning this.

What does this mean? With such a statistically tiny sample, we really have no idea.

But one thing is clear: Muslims are winning in terms of demographics, and demographics are as powerful as anything Mother Nature could possibly push on you as a society. I recommend that you learn from your enemies and adopt the one thing they do well: reproduction.

>rosties hoping that a Christian Grey is going to include them in his harem
I don't know what I expected.

These women are just testing their men. They want a slap in the face but aren't getting one.

It's not in my opinion. I just looked at their statistics and of the 9 mil people in sweden 600k are from west asia (shitskins) and africa. All other immigrants are from europe or east asia. If they counteract in the next 2-5 years sweden as a nation and ethnicity might be weakened (the status of 25 years ago is sadly lost) but still savable.