Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day:

Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

so is Sup Forums
so is the entire internet

This retard doesn’t realize how many countries and private companies hire marketing and psyops groups to create organic content, along with the bot-generated content. On top of that, individuals create their own batch of puppet accounts, using VPNs and do it alone. Sometimes these individuals cooperate with others (Gamergate was pretty pleased with themselves for doing this) to create hordes of fake accounts for manipulating polls and brigading comment sections.

I wish it would fucking stop.

>Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day:
so what? they've made reddit useless now. fucking my mom goes on reddit. might as well be faceberg at this point

No kidding. Luckily ideological autism is immune to shilling.

most of the people here are paranoid as fuck about being manipulated and their natural defense against that is to never change their opinion.

>Reddit
Fuck off, faggot.

>their natural defense against that is to never change their opinion
>without evidence

I just started on reddit and I get a time warning after i post why is this?

Need more info on Reddit.

>I get a time warning after i post why is this?
what do you mean 'time warning'?

nobody cares about reddit let them burn you faggot nigger! stop making this threads!

When I post a few time in a row it gives me this :
"you are doing that too much. try again in 5 minutes"

yea i think it does that until your account has been aged for some period of time.

OK I have just started so I reckon it might be that!

i love how this 6-year-old obvious shoop continues to get posted to this day

>just reddit

God you're dumb. /pol is just as bad. Worse even, since idiots here are CONSTANTLY "guaranteed 300+ replies" to every single fucking obvious subversion thread.

Check my integers of truth though.

everytime I post this image it kills threads.

So is Sup Forums. My credible sources tell me that there are forces at work on Sup Forums spinning the narrative of the Spain happenings. They're scared it'll trigger other independence movements.

That post
That language use like

>How the fuck does this shithole have that kind of power?
And also the funniest
>Seriously we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars

I'm laughing so hard
The fact that you would think people would pay "millions upon millions" to influence a small group of autistic faggots, makes me laugh really hard.

I understand people on this board are paranoid, but that post is obvious bait and 100% fake.
You're an idiot if you believe one word.

Shill detected