How much further can this insanity go?

How much further can this insanity go?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942374/Gender-terms-stripped-classrooms-make-neutral.html

I don´t get it.
How is Australia still aproving gay marriage but, at the same time, so deep into queer bullshitery?
It´s like you started from the end

That's gotta be bullshit

The whole thing is confusing as fuck. How do you do sex ed without using these terms? It's like they're trying to beat the slippery slope argument by doing everything that's supposed to happen after it.

>Its real

When can we nuke australia? i dont want this degeneracy to spread

It's not banned yet. It's under discussion by South Australia. I'm just surprised it isn't Melbourne.

This. It’s like a blitzkrieg of faggotry.

Is the solution a homocaust?

Banning language is simply the wrong way to go about this, but I don't expect the left to understand this. People need to be educated on what gender actually means and represents. Sometimes what we typically think of "masculine" or "feminine" isn't always what we think it may seem. But we shouldn't hide from that.

For example,
"Feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities.

A man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (ancient chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). there are feminine rhymes in poetry. if an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?

A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face.

That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world.

For example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member.

...a graceful penis.

...a receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed.

A penis to be licked

A penis to be sucked

.....to twist and twirl with your tongue

and isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? a nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.

How it can be gay?

>pic related, a true feminine goddess

That bitch is ugly as fuck now. He was way better looking before he got fat. Everytime I see him in a trap thread I want to punch him in the face. Trannies get so fucking gross when they get old, now I know why they kill themselves. I can't jerk off to this.

RIP Anzacistan

so no sex ed anymore, or do they just use other names?

the who who goes in the no no place.

I think you're a bit confused, user

just use bruce bitch cunt and cock

not good enough
they need to ban anus as well so no one can remind me I shit from my boipussy

This is what happens when you don't have a means to overthrow your gov with the help of the 2nd amendment mother fucking fucker. They just stomp all over you, and you unarmed citizens don't have shit to stop it. You fucking bloody he'll mate stupid outback barbies.

>the who who goes in the no no place
aren't you disciminating people if you insist on who who in no no sex?
what about people without a no no place, but instead just a "eugh, i poop from there!" place?

>Daily mail
I'd sooner believe the ramblings of the senile old man who lives down the street. Believing what the Daily mail tells you is on par with believing Fox News and CNN are fair, impartial news sources.

>How much further can this insanity go?
Luke 17:
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

This is why we need ed because kids are confused!
>teaches whacky tranny bullshit

School shootings are happening in the wrong country.

They may ban penis and vagina but about peenus and vagyana are still allowed.
Checkmate freemasons.