Behold, one of the rare times that the main girl isn't in the main girl spot

Behold, one of the rare times that the main girl isn't in the main girl spot.

Also, can someone tell me why Japan insist on having a default/main girl in harem series? Especially when they almost always have the lamest story and/or personality.

I get why they do it for VN adaptations, they want you to buy the original game. But for LNs and original stuff, it makes no sense to me. Not that I'm defending, or calling for more open-ending nonsense. Just that it would be nice to not know from episode 1 who is going to win, or hell, maybe have a harem series end with a harem end. (crazy talk, I know)

This would be inifintely better with an all-female cast

Only two girls that aren't retarded, a slut, or Houki.

Remove Houki, and you've got a good idea. Otherwise she would be the protagonist. And I don't think anyone wants that.

Houki > Tatenashi > Charlotte > Kanzashi > Lin > Cecilia > Germany > laura

They can't really have the main girl get together with the MC too fast so the main girl always gets the slowest development.

That must be a small folder you store those images in.

wath

It'd be Strike Witches then.

Which proves his point

That would be Cecilia and Rin.

Will always be main girl in my heart.

Charlotte is still best girl 5 and a half years later.

And?

Char=Cecilia>Laura>Rin>>>>>.Shit>>>>>.Houki

Cecilia grew on me, don't know why
Also, ms yamada and honne are underrated

What's the difference between Germany and Laura?

Laura lacks common sense, and Charlotte got disqualified for being too lewd in that birthday episode.

Harem ends unfortunatelyonly started getting popular a few years ago. Before that only one of the girls could win (obviously). In order to not upset the fanbase the author would establish early on who was going to win (the main girl).

That's true for nearly all harem shows

Yeah. It's just that he was a fuck up and accidentally established Charlotte as the clear favourite, then realised it and backpedalled because writing out of type scared and confused him.

>New artwork still keep coming out after all these days.

Yeah, by her #1 fan

Germany 0 - France 2