11-YEAR-OLD JOLIE-PITT DAUGHTER IS STARTING HER GENDER TRANSITION

>11-YEAR-OLD JOLIE-PITT DAUGHTER IS STARTING HER GENDER TRANSITION
> During an interview at the Oprah Winfrey's show in November 2008, Brad Pitt confessed that his daughter demanded to be called John or Peter
>“He likes to dress like a boy; he wants to be a boy. We had to cut his hair. He thinks he's one of his brothers, and Brad and I do not think to tell him how he should act or how he should feel. He must find his place and choose what makes him feel good about himself”, said Angeline in the interview.

Hmmmmmmm. Maybe this has something to do with it.....

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2644859/Angelina-Jolie-reveals-shes-closer-adopted-son-Maddox-genetic-children.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his
Sage all slide threads

Reminder that Angelina Jolie is batshit insane and once thought that Billy Bob Thornton was casting a spell on her because he had a vial of her blood.

>mother loves "son" more than daughter
>daughter wants to become a "son"

Really makes you think.

Imagine growing up with every material want or desire satisfied except for the love from your parents. Angelina Jolie is stripper trash scum who is famous for no good reason other than she was hot for a few years. Elizabeth Hurley was hotter anyway. I said it. Fight me niggerz

That is a pretty unhappy child for growing up rich. Angelina Jolie is pure fucking evil remember how she got her breasts removed to prevent breast cancer.

Poor kid, wanting so hard for her mothers approval that she fucks up her body and life so she is "different" enough for her mother to love her.

day of the rope can't come soon enough

Her transition back to female in 3 years will be epic

jesus

Child abuse. Period.

I literally did this. I facepalmed for about 6 seconds before I could reply.

wow
and I used to dress like a boy at that age cuz of my brother..
they should outlaw this shit

Not a slide thread. Just wanted to post about how insane these Hollywood people are. Says something about the culture.

Guaranteed the one called Maddox machetes her to death before his 19th birthday

Poor kid. She's clearly a victim of child abuse. She looks completely wretched.

>gave up Jennifer Anniston for a woman who cut her tits off and flooded the house with third world children
>alimony is fucking his shit up worse than Brendan Fraser
kek

They raised a clan of freaks kek!

This kid will eventually commit suicide.

JUST

don't bring reason into this

Aniston got her revenge. She still looks great while jolie looks like skeletor

Funny how angelina is always on trend with the united nations.

Remember lads, if it can happen to Brad Pitt, it can happen to anyone. Either hide from reality and keep believing your pure Aryan princess would never do such a thing, or become a suicidal wreck when she takes all your money and convinces your son to chop his balls off.

ABSOLUTE KEKED

Angelina Jolie is disgusting. Trailer park meth addict tier.

look at that face of infinite sorrow

jesus fucking christ

>Either hide from reality and keep believing your pure Aryan princess would never do such a thing
>or become a suicidal wreck when she takes all your money and convinces your son to chop his balls off
Family, both choices seem shitty. Did you accidentally a word or just autismoposting?

>Elizabeth Hurley was hotter anyway.
Still is.

>Aryan princess
>Angelica Jolly

If anything that moron had it coming taking sloppy seconds from Billy Bob Thornton. She was known to be fucking crazy before they ever met.

Yeah that seems like a great way to build a bloodthirsty sociopath if I've ever heard one.

Kid probably wants to be a boy because her mother is a crazy bitch

Anybody remember how the oldest asian kid had a fight with Pitt?

who won? did the kid know karata

Straight looks like the kid from Trevor Moore's prophetic warning to us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

This

Last thing I heard the kid tried a muay thai kick to Brad Pitts side but Brad Pitt caught the leg and broke it with his elbow. The asian kid as been practicing relentlessly since then though.

yeah look into the eyes of those kids. something aint right there. that dead eyed terror stare. we need to just evacuate hollywood and burn it down. they're all pedos and blood drinkers and shit

damn being a celeb was harder than i thought

woaaah, just noticed captain forehead.

I'm convinced this is why Jolie and Pitt got a divorce. Brad doesn't want his daughter transing but Angie is pushing it. This girl would likely be a beautiful model someday if she wasn't raised by that nigger loving harpy.

My first boner was because of this absolute divine.
Not counting Ariel from little mermaid.

Imagine growing up knowing your parents sold pictures of you as a baby to magazines for 4.1 million dollars.

it's hollywood, none of these people are real. angelina jolie is a character, brad pitt is a character. they are acting. they may have never been married you have no idea. fake lives of fake people and fuckloads of pedo degeneracy and dark occultic nonsense that's hollywood. don't look to anything these people do as meaning anything.

Somalis and Eritreans are beautiful people, don't joke about that.

That doesn't even cover the dick sucking for fame. Having to mortal kombat your adoptive UNO kids is just fun.

>the white kid with probably the best genes on the planet is going to be an unbreedable mutilated freak

I want off this ride, Paul

The "asian" kid probably raped his little sister.

didn't Angelina Jolie basically steal one of those kids from a mother? Adopted them with fake papers.

Impossibru

Now she/he/xhe is not the outcast of the family anymore

The kids probably say fuck that shit, I ain't going back.

Ha! Not quiet, but the black girl apparently bullied the white kids. Not even joking. Like putting pebbles into her vagina until she becomes a lesbian. Fuck, that was Lena Dunham, but yeah. The black girl bullied the other kids.

Shut the fuck up.

He cheated on his wife with this obviously crazy whore. Like this was ever going to work out

Meanwhile ignore the 50% of marriages among non-mutants which work out fine

Sad. Sick.

Don't forget what Angelina Jolie said about her years back.

My guess is the attention you're getting from your fancy barely there hollywood parents is limited when you have to share it with 5 other fuckers. Solution? Appeal to mommies interests and start claiming you're really a boy. Mommy is proud and cares about you now.

damn this thread keeps getting sadder and sadder

did you say 50%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How cucked is Brad Pitt?

>Leaves his qt white wife for a satanic witch
>Gets dragged through the ((((news)))) for it for 20 years
>Witch adopts a bunch of nigglets
>Makes him carry them through the airport every day so she can virtue signal
>Witch cuts off her tits. Literally the only thing she had going for her.
>Witch leaves him high and dry
>His only son is now a tranny

HOLY SHIT what did Brad Pitt ever do to deserve suck pain and suffering?

Chink looks psycho
Little girl looks abused
Little boy looks psycho
Black girl looks depressed

Happy chink and transgender look like simpletons, im sure the transgender is emotionally messed up

Their actual boy looks more feminine than Shiloh.

The witch already adopted the kids before they were dating. He should've known what he was getting into.

Be a bad parent

Yeah, so much white privilege there, doesn't even have a mother

Let this be a lesson to men. Pregnancy and post-partum hormones are a thing. Do not make babies with crazy women, they will seem stable until the 1st baby comes along

thats just fucked. this whore needs a bullet.

poor kid.

>Brad Pitt confessed that his daughter demanded to be called John or Peter

bullshit. These people are forcing this shit on their kids

And probably sold you too for ritual abuse

holy shit she actually looks like a fucking witch. no wonder i was always scared of her.

what a shitty mother, jesus christ

This poor little kid seems like a lost soul, ruined by retarded "liberal" parents. She's probably had Angelina squawking on since her birth about her white skin and privilege.

>son

Call Police immediately. Child abuse. Meme magic this child protective custody and good health through these wicked times

The kid looks very much like Brad Pitt. She misses Pitt and is turning her daughter into a man so that when he's a little older she can put a strap-on on him and have him fuck her diseased pussy, the incestuous child-abusing witch!!!

CHILD ABUSE
H
I
L
D

A B U S E

>mommy my stomach hurts
>check your priviledge you little shit, do the starving kids in africa complain about their bloated stomachs? No, they don't! Eat your kale
>mommy why do we eat kale every day?

Check this: youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

Sterilizing their only biological child, absolutely criminal. I hope these children and parents bitterly regret their choice later in life.

Oh shit I thought it was a boy that thinks it's a girl.

Other way around.

HAHAHAHAHA poor old Brad.

David Icke has got his eye on the kikes!

The tranny kid and the little girl look legitimately terrified in that pic

Daily reminder that single mothers are a plague on humanity.

JUST

They've been to so many spirit cookings by this age that regular life just doesn't do it anymore.

they are begging for help with their eyes. that evil bitch probably did some wicked shit them.

Couldn't find an uglier black girl to adopt. Probably tells her beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed children they're "equal" to this disgusting Ethopian

Nice ((((family)))) you got there Brad.

hot

tomboys are best, no problem wiit hthat

>choose what makes "him" feel good about "himself"
She literally looks like she's about to cry there. Maybe they're tears of happiness?

She also had her breasts removed because she didn't want to get breast cancer.(Note that she didn't actually have breast cancer) Is that a normal thing? I don't really know.

LARRY!

Is kids turning transgender the only way to attract the attention of their fucked up parents nowadays? pretty sad that america is so fucked

How can we blame the Jews for this...

Jenny still looks good.

Little history. Another crazy woman who collected foreign children was Josephine Baker, the exotic dancer from the 20s, and ALL her kids eventually started hating her shit in retrospect.

This kid is going to be stuffing their bodies into oil drums in 10-15 years.

Yes
>Gender transition
not our plan to destroy children in hollywood

>We already knew she had a few loose wire
>This is basically a certificate that confirms that she's batshit fucking insane
>Child support won't touch it because “Muh Celebrity”

Seriously, why the FUCK is no one objecting to this? Aren’t Pitt his parents at least raising fucking hell about this? Acquaintances, Friends, other family. Christ, they can’t all be into this Holly-Pedo-Trans-Privilige-DudeFuckWhiteChildren bullshit right?

Pitt is fucking cuck.

It's her fault, she didn't want to give Brad children because of her "career"
Now look what it brought to the world

I wonder if it really is true that she has an amazingly stinky puss.