archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>niggers are worse than white people

I agree

Sage all slide threads
Sage all shill threads

Terrorism is a violent act intended to advance or damage a political motive.

When no political motive can be found, a better description would be 'psychopath' or 'whackjob'.

Great another faggot who got his Ph.D from a cereal box weighs in with a garbage-tier meme.

"shooting"

He doesn't have a point lol. We can't call Paddock a gangster can we? He wasn't involved in criminal activity. He's been called a lone wolf. Gunman, check. You call a fanatic a fanatic because he's a zealot fanatic. You call a terrorist because he's a terrorist. This guy had no history of any of those things, he's just an evil man who shot people. Hence shooter.

>hoodie
Wut.

I am still of the belief it was terrorism and I think he could be linked to Antifa still.

He probably meant "hoodlum".

What? That leftist don't care about the definition of the word 'terrorist' (which requires a motive to label someone as) and view every situation through the lens of race/power?

more libtards and their labels

>Muzzies and niggers are prone to terrorism and killing
Oh wow who would have thought?

Fine he's a terrorist

We admit it the white man is a terrorist. Does that make you feel better?

Is what he did not just an act of terror? He killed people indiscriminately for no discernible reason other than the spreading of fear, or at minimum he just killed so he could kill. Both feel like terror.

How can you get a doctorate and still do the "white terrorist" meme?

>feel like terror
that is not what makes terrorism, terrorism

is this guy an actual doctor
or is this like how every jew puts "gold" in their name

Literally none of those are mutually exclusive

>tfw you're desperate to get your political ideology labeled a terrorist organization

>as long as a white man is doing the killing I'm ok with it

>non-white shooter
>media goes out of their way not to bring up terms race
>white shooter
>same people plaster "whitey is the real problem" everywhere

Sage ALL SLIDE THREADS

Then what does? I would hope you don't draw the line at nationality.

The thing that bothers me about this is that the sheer volume of people saying it and they still feel like the minority.

MAYBE IF ALL YOU WHINERS READ THE POSTS OF OTHER WHINERS LIKE YOURSELVES YOU'D REALIZE THERE ARE WAY MORE IGNORANT SHITHEADS LIKE YOU CALLING IT A TERRORIST ATTACK MASKED BY THEM BITCHING THAT NOBODY ELSE IS CALLING IT A TERRORIST ATTACK

EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK

How the hell does this guy not echo?

Why is he assuming that black represents hoodlums, gang members and terrorists? Racist much?

Just orient them towards niggers.

It has to push a political motive, numbnuts.

There's a legal definition you moron, and it requires the violence be committed wth the intention of furthering a religious or political motive. Before you try making shitty arguments you should understand the words you're using.

>Then what does?
Muh ideology, mug religion. When one of those is known, it'll be fine to call him a terrorist.

spoilers: We'll know soon that he's a progfag who murdered evil nazi rednecks with assault rifles in order to get them banned. Ironically when this happens and they finally call him a terrorist, liberals will be salty about it.

reminder that the somali who rampaged through edmonton THE SAME NIGHT was at the blackest end of the spectrum and described as a lone wolf throughout media and by the police, call out these race baiting kikes publicly whenever and wherever you can.

that's a pretty dumb opinion to have

Isis has claimed it. They're probably just taking the credit because they can but if they did contact paddock then this was a terrorist attack

Sorry but words have meanings, and that's not what terrorist means, cuckboy.

Um, because he was shooting guns, ya fuckin' dingus.

>UN Flag
Nice way to discredit your argument instantly

He's right. Lets all call this what this is, gang violence.

checked

As far as I know, that proclamation wasn't credible. It wouldn't be the first time that ISIS involvement was debunked even after they made a statement.

If it ends up being true, then yes, he's a terrorist. I have no reservations about calling a spade a spade.

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

>Is what he did not just an act of terror?

We'd have to know his motive. Mass shootings aren't inherently terroristic.

Hmmmm, this makes sense

Dr. of what? Wimminz studies?

>Timothy McVeigh was a Muslim

I like how they try and throw black people in there because why the fuck not. I don't remember the beltway snipers being called thugs.