Name one reason why you should prefer the left one

Name one reason why you should prefer the left one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't? muslims don't integrate.

I'd rather chill with the demons on the right panel.

Trump o vision looks rad as fuck

Do you know where you are, son?

throw gays from the rooftops and death to all apostates. women are property. reality'o'vision

How can we mend the gap between Muslims and The West?

Well considering that if the bitch on the left took off her hijab in public her husband would beat her to death, somehow blame his daughter for it, rape her to death and then drive his car into a crowd of people... go back to NPR you fucking herb.

why is it just two of the same pictures?

does anyone have the Original Ben Garrison pic? the Original had the Demons in Reality, while Trump-O-Vision was called Cuck-O-Vision, and the Muslims in Cuck-O-Vision shown were jews.

anyone?

Wait they're different?

For the love of God someone make this into a meme

"Reality" > a happy and normal Muslim family
Real reality > Low IQ military-age sandniggers and nigger Muslims.

Muzzies have to assimilate, die or get the fuck out. No negotiations.

Which one is the wife?

Because the left one has a cute loli. I can rub strawberry lube on my dick and she can suck

That's not even a well-drawn loli.

The family on the right looks ok

>ID
>GAY

why does the picture only show 2 wives and why aren't they wearing burka?
something doesn't add up

Because literally no Muslim family looks like the picture at the left. There should be at least 9 more kids there, three of which are close to extremism thanks to their father, who is also extremist. Don't sell me this crap.

Also, anyone else notice how the father on the right side has three nipples?

poligamy is immoral no matter where it is from

You want to know why we should we choose reality over fantasy? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

kek

Yes.

don't be so intolerant, you white bigot
they both are

10/10

this right here

I don't get it? Do I have to chose one?

Both

Reality is that these barbarians settle in places they don't belong and then they breed like niggers

because look at the right one, they seem pretty cool in that one

If this is a spot the differences puzzle, then I lose because I can't find any

>College Humor

So basically Trump can see through their lies? Good.

To be honest both the man and the woman on the left look menacing as fuck.

How about they stay in their home country.

there is none, you can at least negotiate with demons.
and if you sell your soul to them, you'll get something in return.

More like Cancer Humor.

so...

The rights pretty fucking metal why would I want the left?

I find it funn the mass pedophilia, gang rape death cult known as islam whcih majority wise is cahoots with the Jews is considered something we wish to associate with, WE DON'T AND WE WONT GET OUT

T-that's not what everyone else sees?

Why did it go after shoot after Street fighter 2: the later years?

anyone?

Because the left one is a one in ten thousand. Seriously, all leftists do is point to the good examples and pretend like the other 99% who fuck everything up around them dont exist.

Great, now show the real one with a white family and lefty-vision.

Which one is the wife?

Noice.

the Real one was made by Zyklon Ben.

anyone has the Zyklon Ben original?

It's funny because the trump-o-vision actually is closer to reality than the left will believe.

Cuck-O-Vision in the Zyklon Ben original.

Social justice is throwing gays off buildings, right?

They integrate when they're less than 0.5% of the population, but at around 2.5%+ they begin to self-segregate, establish communities, pressure local governments to follow their laws. Above that, it gets worse and worse, until they take full control over an area.

But hey, taking note repeat occurrences is racist and intolerant.

It's only fair.

I can name a couple

Do you want more?

because they'll explode and kill cuckboi white

POOOOOOOOO

Muslims in the West are quick to point to passages such as Qur’an 109:6 (“You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) and 2:256 (“There is no compulsion in religion”) as evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. When confronted with harsher passages such as 9:5 (“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them”) and 9:29 (“Fight those who believe not in Allah”), Westernized Muslims interpret these verses in light of the more peaceful teachings of the Qur’an, typically saying something like: “Well, the Qur’an can’t be commanding us to kill unbelievers, since it says that there’s no compulsion in religion.”

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Killing disbelievers is not, in itself, a crime[2]. This is confirmed in Tabari, e.g., “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us…” Tabari IX:69. In fact, many verses in the Koran order the killing of various kinds of disbelievers (33:61, 4:76, 4:89-91, 8:12, 9:41, 9:5, 9:29, 61:11, etc.). Believers must honour their duty to Allah and fight the disbelievers in battle, or be punished in hell (2:216, 8:15-16, 9:39). Although the Koran explicitly forbids the murder of Muslims (4:93), the Koran does not contain a similar statement that forbids the killing or murder of non-Muslims

When a gator kills a baby no one calls it a radical
'Cause it's obvious that all of them are dangerous animals

>be bong
>have acid attacks increase

>be frog
>get rekt by knives and cars weekly

>be kraut
>have bomb threats weekly, lucky they nazis and DEFUSE THE SITUATION

>be swedish, born in the middle east
>rape capital of the world
>having granades thrown in the street
>having your women raped
>having your men raped.

>#notallmuslims
>#muslimshelpwesterncountriesfightterrorism
>#leaving middle-east with 99% islam FOR A BETTER LIFE IN NON-ISLAMIC DEGENERATE EUROPE

Islam = to serve
God gives Muslims freewill to sin or not to sin
God tells Muslims is ok to kill sinners in a blink of an eye and any that dares to question or insult islam

Thats like saying after ive put a gun to your head "Uve gave you a choice, do what i say or I'll shoot on the spot"

Hey you have a choice TO be muslim or DIE, thats called FREE FUCKING WILL.

As islam gives power to those rich to be more richer and have more power over you by taking away any freedoms you may have.

>any fucking questions

At least you can kill the demons on the right without a public outcry. Too bad you can't say the same about the left

Yeah, they typically follow a certain set of rules and only torture and maim scum.

Muzzie terrorists on the other hand kill whoever they fucking can, the more innocent the better. The Muslim community quietly wags its finger only slightly at them when in the spotlight, then gives them their proper fucking burial and whispers to the coffin that they did a good job.

The government says 'let's hold hands in unity' (because the occasional white deaths are outweighed by the cost of people panicking).

Fuck those filthy fucking pricks. Everywhere they go is either 3rd world or becoming 3rd world, all in the name of their religious teachings.

Also OP is a faggot with shit memes.

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.