theres quite a lot newfags lately here
drop some redpills for them, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgt2J54iZOQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/bread-human-body-parts_n_1577787.html?slideshow=true#gallery/231118/0
youtube.com/watch?v=R3_flcOn3-M
youtube.com/watch?v=tqDBB0no6dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sVGCGGzI6z0
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the biggest redpill : keep lurking faggot

I really like this picture

Read and Also this

It's always difficult to know which red pill to drop first. I personally went in head first, after being a full on cuck for most of my life.
>only one race, the human race
>fuck borders, I'm a citizen of the world
>randomly come across some stormfag on Sup Forums who linked "the greatest story never told"
>wtf is this shit?
>gets me asking questions
And into the rabbit hole I fell.
I suppose one of the best vanilla tier red pills is 9/11

Also, sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgt2J54iZOQ

fuckthisgayearth.jpeg

Any woman who isn't a virgin is a whore and unworthy of marriage. Premarital sex is indefensible. Sexual Liberation was a massive mistake, and Oxford-educated Anthropologist J.D. Unwin concluded that civilization collapsed or waned severely every time sexual liberation occurred.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

saaauce?

Yeah, It all began with the roastie posters

oy vey how anti-semitic to claim that Jews completely dominate a field

>who are overwhelmingly the richest people on the planet
>Jews

OOOOYYYYY VEYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN

SAUCE!?!?!??!?!

>pretending didnt know because im a some busy guy.

>spoonfeeding newfags

op is a gay cock chugger

The same pattern in IQ distribution between races, also occurs in the context of wealth, rich people will tend to average higher than poor people.
This have a biological basis, IQ correlate with income, and are highly inherited.
Children born to rich people will thus be more likely to have a higher IQ.

Some I collected

very nice picture.
>May I save it please? I'd like to have it on my computer

redpill for the future
Atheist larpers will be punished by living in the caves in the ice-age while multi-dimensional worshippers of kike-chad on the stick will be saved by Jesus, will be moved into oher dimension where they will become aryan gods and will have the right to use bitcoin and will be able to descend on the earth with force of Holy Ghost aka Loki in the form of Fire to fight the Ice Giants.

the earth is flat

Don't worry it's just bread guys

who is she?

college sports 1

2D > 3D

college sports 2 fuck eggball and hoopscoop

wot

he wasnt lying

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/bread-human-body-parts_n_1577787.html?slideshow=true#gallery/231118/0

same amount of "jew killing gas" aka Zyklon B ordered to "death camps"
and camps that even the Jews had no gassings.

That girl is a perfect 10.

THE PANCREAS DOESN'T EXIST!

It's an alien parasite implanted into our bodies upon birth. Get woke sheep!

This one is more for the oldfags tho

They've been here since the election cycle, you faggots just accepted them because they are edgy queers that spew right wing shit.

Fuck off with your fake concern

WHO'S THE GURL IN THE PIC?!?!?!?!?!!?

Her name is Paulina Romanek

I love her since 8mm.

That answer was 4 me HotDogBurgerDr.PepperBro?

race is not only skin deep

the moon isn't real

Who planted it????
youtube.com/watch?v=R3_flcOn3-M
youtube.com/watch?v=tqDBB0no6dQ

Jaden?

rich niggers are still more criminal than poor white people

Norway is the most cucked country in Europe, they are even more cucked than Sweden and Germany

>9/11

Just to play devils advocate could the birkenau (the actual gassing bit a couple of miles away) have had a separate order form? If you have pics of orders for other camps it'll be a solid gold redpill and you should dump it often.

WOW

more

Redpill threads have always been

PART

UND

PARCEL

the age if consent is a jewish invention and is inherently anti white and anti family. girls physically peak at 5 if you can't see this you're a bluepilled good goy turbo cuck. this is a fact

No Breivik memes yet cmon

post more

Allot of these newfags are Antifa. They think they are taking over Sup Forums but they are only embarrassing themselves.

This

if you really believe Africans are seperate from mankind then you're a fucking idiot.

>(1)
>lauren southern meme an unrelated thread
fuck off shill.

No I won't you dirty disgusting libtard. It's related to this...

>drop some redpills for them, boys

So fuck off to your little gay Antifa club, you fucking pussy.

Nobody said that. They are another race of humans though, a different subspecies of human. Their differences to us, their intelligence, agility, predispositions to violence for example are all carried in their blood, their genes.

non of which have any evidence backing them up

The evidence is right there mate.

Research flat earth. The earth really isn't flat...but it is, which will lead you to understand it's all a 3D projection in a 2D world. We see everything in perspective which is why we "see" the earth as round but actually it's a flat plane computer program. Everything we see is in the shape of a trapezoid with a vanishing point.

That is why flat earth theory took off. Some things are very strange like the bent light from lighthouses to ships at sea. Also strange is how planes fly without having to dip their nose.

Flat earth theory falls apart once you understand the moon phases simply DON'T WORK in flat earth theory which makes you realize either A: Flat earth is bullshit or B: this really is a hologram/video game/simulation and the fucking moon actually does light up phases on its own like flat earthers claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVGCGGzI6z0

First post some religious pills, this is too shocking at first.

Look up her instagram

Planes just need to adjust their altitude, no need to dip their nose. You're delusional

this is about pizzagate

The whole leadership cadre of the Communist Party of Poland pre-WW2 was made up of Jews.

Stalin killed them.

You’re welcome. -hotdogburgerdrpepperbro

I'm not a fascist. I just say I am because commies are fucking retarded and they are so easy to pick on. They are nothing but MAJOR pussies. Explains why Antifa always gets their asses kicked by everyone when they protest. It's funny as hell.

Stephen Coughlin
Redpill brief
Muslim brotherhood
>If Muslims can do this, who else can?
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ