Bleach

Can you beat your Bleachfu in a fist fight?

I'd never hit her, user.

Reminder that we're getting an early release this week. We should probably get spoilers Monday night and see the chapter late Tuesday / Early Wednesday.

I'm in love with Orihime, and as I'd never fight against her and she has the fighting skills of a black belt I'd give it to her.

I love my Water Empress!

I would never fight my Empress I'm a mere slave to her beauty.

This describes Orihime perfectly

I want these to to reconcile.

I think that Karin and Yuzu would love Orihime.

Stop please.

Everyone who meets her loves her.

That's three threads in a row. I'm impressed at your dedication.

She would kick my ass.

so long as we're just waifuing it up until wed/thur

Really? I think this suit her better. Orihime tries her best, it sad when even that's not enough.

Post your favorite page that has your favorite character.

I can't beat her, but will challenge her anyways.

>you will never challenge your bleachfu into a fight.
>she will never laugh at you as you try to take her down.
>she will never playfully toys with you until you are tired
>she will never snuggle up to your exhausted body and call you cute
>she will never promise you fun times in the shower

Shouldn't you be sleeping, ESL-kun? It's past your bedtime, your mom is going to be upset with you.
We're getting spoilers in a day so it might end sooner than you think.

Where did his mouth go?

Post Ichihime please

I miss the humor at the beginning of the series.

I'm still mad that literally NOTHING came from Ryuuken's whole "I'll give you your powers back if you promise me you'll never associate with the Shinigami again." It's not even like Ishida's shitty "but Ichigo's only a substitute and he's disobeying direct orders not to save Orihime" held up because Renji and Rukia showed up almost immediately following, he had to team up with Renji to fight Szayelaporro, and then Mayuri had to save them both. Also he got a face full of Nemu's tits during healing. And it's not like his dad's an idiot, I'm sure he was well aware of everything that went on during that arc. I'm surprised Ryuuken didn't shoot his son in the no-powers sweetspot and just lock him in the basement after that.

Falseflag plsgo.
It's Kubo, user.

Tsukishima's a great guy, I mean he rescued, Rukia, Orihime, and everyone in would society and asked for nothing in return. Truly best boy of bleach. I hope he and Aizen rekindle their relationship by the end.

>I hope he and Aizen rekindle their relationship by the end.
Yaoi?

>try to fight your bleachfu
> *creepy smile*
>I-I think I'll pass

the page on the right, not the left

more please

This was such a sad fight.

no more

Just go on Pixiv, user. We don't want to upset anyone, people are very sensitive lately.
Is that Carly? Anyways, don't use Orihime to upset people, user.

Rukia's speech is the best at the end. She had so much empathy for Orihime.

Ichiruki is CUTE

Ichigo's cock must be tiny though

I'll admit I didn't notice the spelling mistakes but that's rude user, I honestly meant it.

Orihime's shown time and again she thinks about others' happiness before her own and this page reminded me of how hard she tries to help and how even before her own injuries and fears she find need to apologize to Ichigo because she feels guilty about not being able to help.

Orihime's a good girl and this scene honestly shows me that.

We know for a fact that the whole Kurosaki family adores Rukia.

No I'm not Ichiruki shilling; I meant other than him.

In hindsight it really was a shockingly solid fight all around: dynamic action, some of the series' best art quality, and an actual character driven conflict rather than just "I'm in your way, fight me" and plus Aaroniero just had a really fun design overall. It was a real shame that it set the bar for that arc so high so soon.

The anime censorship was crap. The anime was crap.
It's almost like Orihime and Rukia are friends or something.

user, I think Ryuken fully knew Ishida wasn't going to actually listen to him.

Oh, I'm sorry. The broken English posts always have me on the lookout. I agree, it was so sad when Orihime started crying. All she wants to do is protect her friends ;_;

>Yaoi
No user they're accomplices in minfucking orange haired characters.

Forgot this other page I love.

Why bring it up?

Realized that for some reason, I haven't saved the cover that has Rukia and Orihime in a steam room together.

So uh...here's this instead.

>We know for a fact that the whole Kurosaki family adores Rukia.
I know Isshin does, but I don't remember Yuzu or Karin caring that much about her especially Karin.

>not saving that
Why?

He looks so good smoking.

Ichigo himself is of average height (despite Kubo's artstyle giving CLAMP a run for their money with lanky, oversized proportions), so theoretically that should be of average size too. 6-7", thereabouts.

Obviously, but my point is that he never acknowledged the fact at all. When a character makes an empty threat the expectation is for him to maintain the pretense behind it, even if he never follows through. That would necessitate some kind of chastisement not just a total offscreen handwaving of the issue.

>She had so much empathy for Orihime.
Rukia knew what she was going through better than anyone.

Maybe because every version I find is either a half-assed colored version, or splattered with watermarks.

See Yuzu's ecstatic as her dad.
Karin's just suspicious because she knows shit.
Of course so does Isshin, he just knows more, and thus has no reason to be suspicious.

>tfw kubo never focused on ryuken
>tfw kubo focused on irrelevant fucking shinigami
KUBOOOO

He really does.He looks good period though. It's a crime how little we actually see him.
Blame Kubo.

Kubo really does have neat ideas when it comes to weird bodyhorror kinda gimmicks. It's a damn shame all his readers and editor seem to not give a shit about his weirdo characters, because he seems to give them the most thought in terms of unique, interesting, and detailed visuals.

Okay, user.

that or I think Kubo just likes melting faces

He didn't care user, he was probably prouder of the fact that his so called idiot son found a loophole.

I'll forever be mad.

>The anime censorship was crap. The anime was crap.
Did they bother fixing it in the BDS? Not really sure.

...eh, less obnoxious than MangaPanda's. I'll take it, thanks user.

No, but i'll challenge her any chance i get.

here have the tankoban scan

>It's the quincy arc
>Oh boy I can't wait for Ryuken to get some spotlight and do something
>Just gets a flashback, then appears for one page with Isshin
I fucking hate Kubo. I WAITED YEARS SINCE THIS ARC STARTED

>>It's the quincy arc
>>Oh boy I can't wait for Ryuken to get some spotlight and do something
>>Just gets a flashback, then appears for one page with Isshin
Don't remind me.

Yep, it was a big contrast with Ichigo's motives.

melting, splitting, tearing face skin

>Never even get to see his reaction to Uryuu joining ywach
Fucking Kubo

>144002327
Orihime appearance is getting more and more similar to Okusan.
I love it

>"Oh...oh...um...it looks good..."
Seems he's decided to move away from
>"Why do your drawings suck so bad?"
Curious.

>Ichigo's motives.
Oh boy.

>Yep, it was a big contrast with Ichigo's motives.
What do you mean? He also went to the HM arc to rescue Orihime-he was even prepared to go alone.

Holy shit.

He didn't want to insult her in front of Byakuya.

I want to live a life with Orihime like Okusan and Darling's.

But then that would mean you would have to have sex daily.

>TELL YOUR CHILDREN THE TRUTH
what did Kubo mean?

Okay, I'll reword it.

In contrast with one of Ichigo's motives.

For Orihime's sake, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

You're missing the point. Rukia was trying to rescue Orihime with Orihime's feelings in mind. Ichigo literally had no idea what Orihime was thinking and didn't even care to. He just went ahead with the same motive he's had since chapter 2, "How could I not help someone that's right in front of me? ...I saved him because I wanted to save him." He's got zero ideology and just doesn't like the discomfort of knowing he could do something and not doing it and lets himself get yanked around by his morals for it.

tumblr autism

how could i forget the most infamous melting face scene

>In contrast with one of Ichigo's motives.
His motive was to go rescue Orihime-of course he had to defeat enemies in order to accomplish that. Hell, during their fight Ichigo only put on a "good face" after Grimmjow mentioned the possibility of Orihime being messed with.

>Ichigo literally had no idea what Orihime was thinking and didn't even care to.
We literally got a panel of Ichigo thinking about how sad Orihime looked when an enemy got hurt but ok.

Post moar Rukia

Without magic n shit? If you couldn't, consider suicide.

he completely misinterpreted her reasons for leaving with Ulquiorra and jumped to the conclusion that she needed saving despite that being the exact opposite of what she wanted. That contradiction was the basis of the start of the entire rescue arc.

>she needed saving despite that being the exact opposite of what she wanted.
I don't get what the big deal is. He did the same with Rukia even though she told him not to follow her and he was about to do the same with Uryu before they cleared things up.

I find this a most agreeable discourse

>spin off never
truly hurts.

kek'd

Pfftt. Quality post.

Rukia was wrongly imprisoned, her obedience and her attempt to keep Ichigo out of harm's way were beside the point, Ichigo's motive was that Rukia didn't deserve imprisonment and execution.

Orihime explicitly left because she was feeling insecure about being weak and overly dependent and set out to do something on her own, and Ichigo decided that she was helpless and needed rescuing.