The elephant in the room

How much is uncle Vladia paying you to tell lies on the internet to help him in his quest to take over Europe, anons ? Because if you are doing this for free, then you are being ripped off.

He's paying me the chance to see a crisp cool future, rather than a hot sweaty future full of fluffy rainbow aids.

He's slipping me the D on the low. That's payment enough.

before taxes?
₽28,000 a month

I really wish I got payed for shitposting on Sup Forums

8.000 rubles/day

So you are admitting to be a sellout, da ? How much does it pay, user ?

Get off pol you dumb Reddit nigger

> that file name
Kill your self

my uncle worked for stasi he got me connections to old russian ex-fsb.
They pay us big money for shitposting. You shareblue goys with your 0.05 $ a post are a laughing stock to us. We get up to 1 $ per post and 5 $ per (you).

We A/B test our memes on here and communicate/coordinate our efforts via a private vpn.

It's the most easiest money that you can make from your moms basement. Even people who offer ddos services or spam services don't make as much money as professional Sup Forums/social media shitposters.

Are you saying Putin is flooding Europe with rapefugees?

It makes so much sense now.
But user? why does Europe allow Putin to do this?

>his quest to take over Europe
hahahaha that quest is going really well isn't it?

Uncle Vladia pays us for telling truth, faggot.

I get a dollar a (You) and I probably make more than you OP

OP is a faggot but correct. a house divided against itself cannot stand and putin knows this

I can't hear you. How...

I get paid in whores ever time I travel back to mother russia (twice a year)

... MUCH

I just told you OP you dumbfuck you can't read or what?

So do I Vlad, so do I.

H̳̬̖̟̦H̳̬̖̟O̭͍W̮͕̝͓̠̟ ̖̫̣̦͡MŲ͇̻͔͓CͅH̼͔̪̮̗̞ ̞͚̺̺ͅD̫̥̝͎̭̻Ǫ̖̻̱̰̳Ȩ̝̬̭̟̦̼̣S̳͈ ̻͚I̷̪͉̘̞̣̹T͎͠ ̛̯͕͚̟̪P̩̜͈̕Ạ̖͖̳̖̫̞Y̦̪͉͉̗̝ ?
O̭͍
W̮͕̝͓̠̟ ̖̫̣̦͡
MŲ͇̻͔͓

H̼͔̪̮̗̞ ̞͚̺̺ͅ
D̫̥̝͎̭̻
Ǫ̖̻̱̰̳
Ȩ̝̬̭̟̦̼̣
S̳͈ ̻͚
I̷̪͉̘̞̣̹
T͎͠
̛̯͕͚̟P̩̜͈̕
Ạ̖͖̳̖̫̞
Y̦̪͉͉̗̝
?

That's approximately what avocado toast costs, right?

GIVE ME ̴͙͇̺͚̙̜͉̝̙̰͔̗̹̳͈̝̮̟͚̀̓͒̌́̀̓͜
Ḉ̷̧̛̛̛̛̣̞̹̹͛̉͌̔̄̒͋̇̑̉͒̎̀̓̿͆̿͑̿̆̾̉͆͒̐̊̎̌̂͑͐́͘̚̚̕͘͠͝R̸̡̡̛̪̠̣͚̗̼͇̙͇̟̹͔͙̻̞̰̪̼̬̠̜̪̣͖̥̥͓̥̘̞̻̯̮̗̰̿̌͐̄̈̔͌̽̒̓̀̂̀̐̂̊͗̍̓̌̋́̄̈́̓̊̈̎͘͘̚͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅĮ̵̧̨̨̨̧̛̛̛̯̫̣͇̖̤͕̬̩͈̯̳̮̱͇͔̮̯͔͚̰̦̠̺͉̼͍͚͍̙̜̳̰̥͍̻̺͇͚͙̯̔̆͊̀̒̈́́́͐̉̽̆̈̋̒́̔̋͊̓̚̕͘̕͜͝͝ͅͅM̸̨̡̙̘̦̺̳̖̺̝̩̦͍̳͉̘̤̬̈́̀̏͆͂̇̃͌̔̆͊̾̐́̈͑̈̽͆̔͛̀̐̉́̃̎̕̕͘͜͠Ȩ̷̛̗̙̭̦͖͍̬͇̬̝̣̹̞̖̋̑̎̋̒̊͆͂̀͗̀̏̈́̾̆͑̀̔́̔̍́̈̊̈́̀̿̌͂̍̂̀̾̃̃̈́̀̿̾̀̓̉̇͘̚A̶̢̨̧̠̖̹͈̭͚͓̺̤̠̙͈̩̣͇̥̘͓̟̠͍̙͓͎̫̙̤͉̤̦͓̜͙͙͎̜̝͚̠͉͖̤̪̻̝̞̻̹͔̜͍̳̩̘̍͊̎͊̄͒̈́̈́̂̽̽̽͋̀̃̓͛͒͆̄̾̂̋͆̚͜͝͝͝ͅ
FOR A
RUBLE

I haven't seen a Russian flag on Sup Forums for months now
I think it's safe to assume that most anons who larp with meme flags on this board work for him
This is part of their plan to destroy the West

15 rubles for a post.

gmos are banned in russia

how evil can they be if our government poisons us and their government doesn't?

>0.20 rubles have been deposited into my account

Ive been trying to email the russian embassy that I'll post right wing propoganda on the internet for money but they wont reply.

best toast I have the whole month

dady vlad is /ourguy/ slavic uprising NOW

Nothing, I've been writing to the Russian embassy, asking for a job in meme creation, no one has answered though.

>Want to destroy west
>do nothing but wait
>West implodes in a putrid cascade of stupidity, SJW, feminism and mudslimes
>Profit

I wouldnt spent a dime to accelerate this progress, it´ll only be a few years from now.

Where are my rubles Putin?

try the usa one, user, im sure that would work
isnt russia the only country to actually gain land in the 21st century?

destroy the west how? by telling us the truth? the globalist establishment is evil. rather then face that fact or address that argument it is far easier to just imply that russia is up to something lol.

so basic

i'm not even defending russia. other then clean food free of posions from bilderburg establishment corporations i don't know what goes on there.

but i do know the west has serious fucking problems with satanists in the power structure and that if russia is pointing that out so be it. it's not like they'd have to lie about it to make it seems worse then it actually is. it's already bad enough

It's the opposite of what you think, this board is the best possible anti-Putin, pro-feminism, anti-racism advertisement that money can't buy. It gives the rest of the world something to point to and say, look what dumb fucks we could become if we go too right wing.

We all wish Vlad was taking over Europe, but we know who actually is.

this reminds me of cnn
when the wikileaks came out, rather then address the leaks, all they did was blame russia for somehow leaking it

no proof russia did, but it doesn't matter. even if russia leaked it, nobody was denying the accuracy of the leaks.

just trying to dismiss the valid criticism and legit leaks by invoking a russian boogieman. since they could not argue with the leaks directly because they're true

such entry level manipulations its almost insulting

If youre not making atleast $100us daily on short an lobg term capitak gains passively. Youre doing it wrong.32k in Spy,tqqq,appl,amd, and another 8k in penny swing trades.

PAY UP VLAD

why bother? bitcoin can increase more in value overnight then a decade of the highest performing stock. or maybe i'm wrong

They avoid posting in any thread about Vegas, probably using burger VPNs and they seem pretty damn quick to jump onto the CIA and FBI hate bandwagon

lol I wish I got paid for this, maybe I'd quit my day job and become permaNEET Sup Forums haxxor

we do this for fun bro

F̷̹̺Ę̗̙̘̫̫̭̙ED̮̥̥ ̛̺̜̼̦̫̠M̬̦̱͖̩̼̖E̩̯̯̤̦͖͈ ̡͖͚̫̠̰̫M̘͉̗̹̝̮̭̕Ò̳̜̜͍͙R̶̠̬͙̦̞̮E̷͔ J̣͖͞O̠͈̱͓̮̠͍͟U̶R͙̯̳N͍̭̖̦̫̭͉͟A̖̩ͅL͡I̴̪̥̘̻̹S̩͙T̖͔͈͈S̸
̞̩͉̙͔̱F̝͓̟̳ͅͅEE̷̠̤D̵̘̹̟̝̦̩ ̫͔͚̰͝ͅḾ̥͇͇̣̜̣ͅE̷͖̠̮͖͈ ̯̙̻N̹̰͇E̸̝F̭̳͘T ̡͕͚̰̝A̷͍̟NḎ̸̥͉͙͚̟ ̧̳P̛E̤̥͟ͅTR̞̠̭O͕͎͈̗̺̮̯D̳̬̰͖̯O͉̪L̻͎̺͈̞L̰͔̘̱̺̀A͙̫̣R͉͍̝̗͍S̸͔
̥̰̩̗͝G͔͎̝L̜̗̭O͖͚̹̺̝̤̩R̵͕̰̼̱Y̪̱ ͔͟Ṱ͖̜͟O͖͇̰̱̠ ͖̘̻̻̬́Ṯ̱͈͖H̼̹̞̹̠͞E͍ͅ ̹̩K͔̯͞GB̯̩̘ ͙͎̤̘̠͍Ḑ̤̙̦̗̰A̙̯Y̩ͅS̪̱͈̜
̶͍͎̤͙̞͙G̜͉̤͝L͔̥̱̫̼̦̤O̺͚̟R̟̖͇͎Y ͟T̡̮ͅO ̰̰̻̙B͇̰̩̭͎̼ͅL͢OO͓͍̭̝͓̮̥D͔̪͕͓ͅY̧ ͇͍͖̻RU̼̮͉̮S̴̹̪̙̮̹̯ͅS̟͚̳̘̬̟̭I͚A̶̮̳

>Russia
>Taking over anything

This meme must stop. Russia is in no position to take over anything, they're incredibly weak.
They have a resource based economy that is 75% state-owned and has been struggling ever since oil prices crashed.
They have terrible demographics and an AIDS and alcoholism epidemic on top of that.
They have literally no soft power, countries that used to be allied or close to them in Eastern Europe have basically all run away, they even lost Ukraine in 2014.

The only reason Putin is trying these internet tricks is because he has run out of ideas and is desperate to stay in power.
Oh and btw he will never relinquish power as long as he is alive otherwise he couldn't enjoy the fruits of his kleptocratic system of governance.
But when he eventually dies it will be utter chaos in the Kremlin.

he pays me in virtue points

you faggots know what those are worth

russian intelligence agent here, i get paid 76K RUB a year

The almighty GBP (Good Boy Point)

Contact Savushkina 55, Saint-Petersburg. They actually pay for Putin's propaganda on the Russian internet.

´Can I get laid with those points PakiBro?

He pays 20/hr to convince the middle east and africa to invade europe . 5$/post for swinging the elections. The health and dental are pretty basic, but it helps.

Fpbp

Russian troll bot here, AMA.

I get paid in Dota 2 & CS Go skins

How much is Soros paying you to annoy us?

Is this legal for an American?

> 75% state-owned
What's this? I thought I was supposed to be looking at them for an example of why capitalist reforms don't work?

seems like your a
(((Troll))) yourself.

Putin personally gives me an envelope full of rubles.

See not a burger replies to you when you call them out. In any other thread 8 autists would be calling us faggots and yet this thread just casually sages off the catalog. They just hide.

>hides

Putin is more progressive on climate change than Trump... That was your point, right?

Vladochka has promised to give me this woman once my shitposting leads to the conquest of Ukraine.

Yeah the last thing they want is someone calling them out based on bs and getting a bunch of yous drawing attention

whether or not there is a russian influence. what lies if any are they telling us? seriously. it would not be in their best interests to make shit up when they don't even have to.

am i even wrong? and if so how? answer me that you shills

>remains hidden

Heil, Putin! Leader of the free world!

who remains hidden? the russians?

ok, i'll go along with the notion that russians are all up in our business. fine.

are they lying to us? because that's important. what lies do you see going around that might be the russians?

not a rhetorical question. lets get to the bottom of this. if they're only honestly pointing out the problems we have with western establishment then whether we heard it from russia or not matters less then the fact that it's true.

truth or lies, what if anything are they telling us? can op and friends answer me that?

thought the only people being paid to be here is shareblue fags.

canadian government pays me in syrup to promote tourism. get your asses up to canada everybody we got mountains and trees and stuff if you're into that maybe rent a canoe i dunno.

>20ml of maple syrup has been added to my account

None but I wish he would
Would be sick as hell to be a paid shill
only antifags and the like get that luxury
so for free, as usual I try and save the ethnic Europeanrace and fail miserably due to the propaganda (((they))) have already indoctrinated my people with.

ever make maple sugar, way better for you and taste better than cane sugar.

>he doesn´t get paid to shitpost, user pls.
Look into "counter terrorism intelligence outsourcing" in your local area, where they hire plebs to just keep track of stuff online such as right wing extremism etc.

0.5 rubles per post, my dude.

>better for you
i did not know that
thanks for the intel

Actually I have to pay him a small protection fee.

But it gets me a christmas card every year

good
you're shitposting wrong btw

>europe run by jews
vs
>europe run by white nationalist

Senate Committee Hearing now. Talking about Russians.

Stream?