So, I've seen some Kakegurui threads in the past few days and they always seem to be about Mary

So, I've seen some Kakegurui threads in the past few days and they always seem to be about Mary.

Who actually finds her more attractive than Yumeko? Are you gay? She's got literally nothing to offer that Yumeko doesn't do better.

strawpoll.me/10718369
strawpoll.me/10718369

It's another "the bigger your breasts are the more attractive you are" episode.

Wow. Someone is wrong in the Internet. Wow.

I don't see how I am wrong.

So, according to Yaraon this is getting an anime adaptation soon, but apparently it will be just some ovas.

>So, according to Yaraon this is getting an anime adaptation soon
What?

Mary has an actual personality and backstory, whereas it's been three volumes and they haven't even hinted at any depth Yumeko might have beyond having a fetish and talent for gambling.

Physically? Yeah, I find Mary more attractive. Better hair, perkier boobs, tsurime.

I don't like tsundere and Snake Eater is amazing too but Mary is just the cuter somehow.

Can't go wrong with hime cut.

Can't go wrong with busty, long haired girls that wear pantyhose, you mean.

>Better hair,
>Blond

pick one

Literally gay.

that too user.

looks like she dyed her head in piss

so where/who do I suck off to read this?

Me.

The artist of this needs to draw hentai. Seriously, it's fucking bullshit he's not

well, waiting.

>Mary leading
A bunch of gay faggots.

Blasted black hair fetish of mine.

>Blasted black

you what

Yumeko is okay, but Mary just does something else for me. She's just better in every way.

Your dick wouldn't survive a panel.

I bet you you're right

Why do they look like Lucipher and Azmodeus?

Mary is best girl and mine

Why is nobody scanlating this? Something being licensed in US didn't stop people posting US version on the internet.

It was my first thought too.

Would you gamble her?

When she loses she has to be my personal sex slave for a year.

>When she loses

She wouldn't be able to read my moves because she wouldn't accept that a loser like me exists, so she reads me all wrong and I win without trying.

When I lose I'll be her personal sex-slave for a year

Dream on. You'd be her personal slave at best and she wouldn't allow you to jerk off even once. Nofap for a year.

I'd rather play Uno with Mary.
I'd lose on purpose

These, and the fact that she can be sadistic and masochistic at the same time makes her perfect. Too bad she gives you enough debts to put Greece to shame.

Yumeko isn't sadistic like that.