ROTHSCHILD

what is up with THEM ?

I was an instrumental figure in this years' leaks,
yet I left the scene since then and was not able to witness the aftermath ...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/search?q=rothschild leaks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihzOrri9fWAhXCB8AKHUG6CgMQ_AUICigB&biw=1276&bih=700
hollaforums.com/thread/10325224/politics/rothschild-leaks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk
mega.nz/#!8mh2jZxJ!snAwa5ig5Ak5KlXE8RYbudUZJlCMOVhUWkTjsw4gbxI
mediafire.com/?tna3fedn8bcv6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did any ARRESTS go down ???

please anons, what did ANYTHING of value went down ?

What is court of the ages?

>Cindy Kay Currier
>Justice, Court of Ages
>Ombudsman, Reign of Earth
Ah, right... this "warrant" is from is one of those "Courts" made some insane bitch in her bedroom? Like that spastic who accused the Queen of eating 40 Native Canadian Kids?
Well, if you're going to play kinda game...
"WE, THE KANGAROO COURT OF Sup Forums, HEREBY FIND OP TO BE A FAGGOT AND GUILTY OF MAKING SHITTY THREADS".

man i come here in friendly terms.
I was behind the LEAKS and want to know if anything new went down in the last month or so.

Also feel FREE to ask me what thou wilt Sup Forumsacks ...

quick rundown of whatever the fuck this is?

>I was behind the LEAKS
Can you be more specific, OP? Feel free yo use big words, I'm a a guy who can read more than just headlines. You post about Cindy Currier is shite, though
Looks like the latest LARPer on the block to me

tldr Benjamin de Rothschild did a Q&A bunch of times on Sup Forums , we got all social media of them posted and proved all child sacrificing activities
yes, see
google.ch/search?q=rothschild leaks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihzOrri9fWAhXCB8AKHUG6CgMQ_AUICigB&biw=1276&bih=700

hollaforums.com/thread/10325224/politics/rothschild-leaks.html

youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk

I look forward to seeing that compound burn some day.

im considering runnning another media campaign, as I already have new infos ...

not sure if THEY will be able to withhold the new one ... for me its a bunch of clicks ... for them its life or death ... what do you think Sup Forums ?

SHOULD WE FINISH THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL ?

again for me its a matter of 1 to2 hours,
i got the contacts, info and recources to do it fast ...

Do it.

>SHOULD WE FINISH THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL ?
If you really wanted to finish them and had the means to do it then stop pussyfooting around and do it.

also upon staring the new 2017 summer leaks,
THEY offered to hire me ... when i applied, i got a phone call from local judge (aka scare tactics) ... i got pissed and conducted an never-before-seen campaign ... if only they knew i have 100% immunity by personally knowing many of the 13 satanic bloodlines ... plus i have best private security in the world ...

see

Fuck you you Rothschild shill!!!

fuck YOU nigger,
you know whats the difference between me and you ?

you get paid 0.1 usd per hors for shilling for them,
I know stuff about them that nobody worldwide has ...

literally 1 post from me can mean death to some of them e.g. phone number of them to their enemies, which i happen to posses and by that yuo can easily track the vicim ...

>I already have new infos ..
You got nothing, you're a faggot

sorry but i do see

I see schizophrenia, nothing more
You got nothing, faggot

Just why the hell do they own an island in Antarctica?

Do it u meathead

Can I get a job homie?

i do nigger ... give me ANY sign you are anything but a useless shill ...

not a valid French zipcode faggot

Where's the proof Medkit? Those leaks we're literally NOTHING. Just some autist spouting off about adrenochrome (which by the way doesn't get you high, it's just a bybroduct of adrenaline being broken down in your body).

sure what you need ?

personally, i am not that rich ... just i am behind the presidency of trump, the leaks of rothschild and podesta ... my info skills make me powerful asf, but in irl ppl see me as a random fag ...

If it can harm the Rothschild or my president in anyway, thenit is a good thing to do.
It just cost me a few (you) to boot.

got any /x/ tier info?

i also have HIS email and have contact to ppl who own them ... but how miserable i am as they never want share any of their wealth with me so i might as well finish them one day ... irl im just a basement dwelling nigger ...

>pregny chambesy france objectif bauté
>impying you wi not get a result.

All you've provided is:
A "warrant" that means nothing, from a non existent court
A Google search page
A Youtube video about Alefantis (I WILL admit the resemblance is fairly good but it's just speculation without any documentation/birth certificates etc)
So I return to my claim:
"You got nothing, faggot".
Make your "one phone call" and we will see who is the first to die. but you'd be better off phoning your doctor for your anti-psychotic medication.

nice faggot ...
i have a pic and direct contact to ppl who own them and you if you are one of them ...

plus the phone numbers, can cause a lot of trouble my triple sand nigger ...

Do it, Notch.

Haxxor me, then, tough LARPer guy

if u r one of them, gimmie the meds nigger ...
you own 90% of the world and never care to share like 0.000001% of your nigger stolen wealth .... then you wonder why ur senpai got problems ...

This is the gayest conversation I've seen.

just gimme ur first name ...
i can post ur private email

or i can contact ur boss ...

Why would a Rothschild bother to come to here, though?

is there something you'd like from us or something? are you attempting to make a trade? i'm just confused as to what your motive is with this thread. interesting, none the less.

I am a cyber hitman in the employ of the illuminati. I have been ordered to terminate the leaker. I am sending devastating web torpedos over the internet to eliminate this person once and for all.

commencing torpedo launch in

>666

I like your attitude

Whenever you're ready, I'm Chips Handon. Post my email, for all the boys and girls of Sup Forums.

Really, how hard would it be to kill them with a moving car, or blow them up, they do it to people all the time.

They wouldn't. This is just a gay circle jerk between some people that have read too many fantasy novels

If you know so much, why don't you know they can just hit your house with a kinetic weapon and tell the press you were cooking meth and exploded?
Dump or get off the pot.
Props if you're not a larp tho, tcb.

The hard bit would be getting them out in the open

Because mossad and CIA will cook your ass if you attempt to do something like that.

kinda ... but what can YOU offer besides the private security u gave me ... ?

I had some Philippe de Rothschild Cabernet recently, it was pretty good, balanced and drinkable. Plus it was the cheapest magnum at the store I went to.

I heard from people that know stuff
(let's put it that way), that
David Meyer de Rothschild is the
Anti-Christ.

Can you confirm that?

They lost power after 2008 financial crisis, the central banks took over and by that the government now have full power. Government wanted to get rid of large powerful families and they used to crisis to do so.

Don't tell anyone.

Who is enemies of whom in your world?

Bump

lol wat? i'm just some dork at work right now.

idk i am kinda one of them, cus they gave me protection ... but still all ppl got enemies ...
and since i had the skills to cause them big trouble at a young age, i'd have no probs to fuck up their enemies for fun if we become friends for good ...

OK sort of like a fued between families not really a gang war kind of thing Also is this correct

r u a wizard m8

ya ... u know illuminati of whatever you call them are all working as one behind the scences ... the (((conflict))) is only a distraction for the massess ...

why do you think Li bloodline invites rockerfellers with pride etc ?

Is that supposed to be convincing? Do you believe that Fritz Springmeyer stuff?

no, im staring to realize im one of (((THEM))), whether i have accepted it or not and whether i have been given full privilages associated with the status yet ...

man i am an insider, so believe it or not, i got real infos ... strangely enough i know both of these bloodlines irl ...

So you are a wanna be kike Larper?

nigger say what u say ... i am insider at a very young age ... still kinda difclt to get on terms wit it ...

Was the leak a part of a plan of some sort? And what kind of world would you like to be in..I suppose id the thing to consider or don't you have a choice in the matter?

Uh mate, i am blood related to the Windsors and the Rothschilds.

But my ancestors changed our last name, because my ancestors where NatSocs.
We also lost all our wealth, and titles.

All i can say is my family are literal evil souls.

no leaks was just a thing of my own will ...
nontheless i got recruited wheter i or my senpai wants it or not ... no choice really, but overtime i started to like them ...

man my name is unknown in the upper echlons ... but shit i did personally would at least give you a trip to hell with a 25-to-life ... but its only to my opps im super protective of ppl i consider my OWN ... nice maybe we actually met irl ... but pls talk to me next time, why u remain silent ...

You're a poof, m8, you won't do jack shit.Where's my email?
You got nothing, faggot

He's an insider he has a phone number. He's super serious you guys. He'll bring the get whole thing down!

Do you both think you are separate from the the rest of the world ..I mean like us here on Sup Forums and the normies? and is that a good or bad thing?

I mean compared to us here on /pol and the normies of the world do tyou ever feel like you are in a bubble?

You sound like the faggot (((bodhi mantra)))

What's the point of any of this? You should gas yourself.

not really ... u see being in the illuminati or whatever you call it means you ARE FORCED to have a normal 'undercover' life where you cannot give ANY clues you are in ... was kinda diffclt at first, but you learn to live with it ... yes you got protection and shit but you still have to play your act in the play called 'everyday life' ...

fuck off bodhi

you massive faggot

They bow to the Bogdanoffs, that's what's up with them!

You know that guy who said that if you sucked his cock and let him shag you up the arse, he was gonna initiate you the Illuminati and let you know all the secrets? He was lying.
Sad.
Many such cases!

Can you give an example things that are different between the Normal life and the Other life. Like a moment when you had to act normal when the other life was present?

Personally I believe this guy, I heard of a similar story here in Österreich...

About this guy he's a total faggot 15 years old LARPer

are you swissbro that figured out there were hidden pictues and shit in podestas email attachments?

Well protecting your people is good, but why are they so evil?
There are only 3 members of all my family that aren't evil.
This shit is in our fucking blood.

We probably have never met, because as i said before, we changed our name almost 80 years ago, lost all our wealth do to being Nazis and also lost all our titles.

The goverments where my ancestors where from burnt almost all our papers, and even broke the tombstones of my ancestors do to having our title and our coat of arms on them.
We are now average middle class, we are like your average joe.
I have members who have our old book, but we can't get our land that was taken with our mansions and streets back.

It's pretty shit being blue blooded, but poor.

What was the story generally about?

von Habsburg?

Is that a part of the worlds secret battles to get back the family name? the things you had taken from your family?

>Like that spastic who accused the Queen of eating 40 Native Canadian Kids?
yeah but thats a real warrant issued by an actual Canadian court of law

It's shit. Why Americans have such shitty taste in wine?
It goes Bordeaux>Côtes du Rhône>Bourgogne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alsace/bouches du Rhône/whatever>>>>Pays d'Oc.

hey are you the researcher at THAT library? would love to work with you, I know many deepstate people and some of my friends and relatives have worked for Rothschilds, had their children, dated them etc

>Why Americans have such shitty taste in wine?
why did France ask for America's help when they had blight on their grapes?

Their money is cursed, and it is a VERY GOOD THING that they don't share one thin dime of their wealth with you, or you too will soon be possessed with their evil and will start worshipping Lucifer and banging little kids and using adrenachrome all the time too!!!

ROTHSCHILDS LEAKS DOXES.zip 28.5 MB

mega.nz/#!8mh2jZxJ!snAwa5ig5Ak5KlXE8RYbudUZJlCMOVhUWkTjsw4gbxI

mediafire.com/?tna3fedn8bcv6

ya, r u j.frac0 ? whats ur email ? we can get in touch ...

lol why u give me leaks ... i was behind publishing them all m8 ... (i added the reversed pentagram to that pic myself) ...

not j fraco but I remember we were having a conversation about the old testament,

can you point me in the right direction to contact you? I prefer to avoid making it easy for intelligence services to find me through here

I am not different from you, as i wrote before no money no title no power.
The only think i have is my blue blood.

I personally don't like humans, you are pretty evil and can be manipulated to easily.
I like animals and plants, i love nature.

I am not a evil soul, but some of my family members are literally scary evil.
Those have been working with black magic and other not so good stuff.
We have a family denom that we can't get rid of.

But in general we are normal, we sleep, eat, shit, drink, fuck, laugh, cry etc.

The only difference is that we are able to feel, see things that will happen, and can control some things.
Sounds like some /x/ fag Larp shit, but it's true.

I personally can't wait for the RD's to free the people.

We didn't. You were convinced to go in since the beginning for economical reasons. You didn't do it to help is poor souls, the rescue of France was just a collateral thing in the marge of getting filthy rich and world's leader.
Why did you ask for our help against British if we're such pussies and losers?

Prove it. I looked it up when I saw it at the time, and it was just like that "warrant" above - some schizo in his bedrooom making gurgling noises inbetween spoonfuls of mashed banana. Prove it was a genuine Canadian Court which issued this LARPing fantasy, or remain a faggot.

Hey, I'll be your friend, and if you want to leak more stuff, I'll help you out with dumping more!!!

I like to leak stuff all the time, but if not, I'll still be your friend, not for the money of course, I fight the Illuminati too. Drip me a line or two!!!

[email protected]
@VegasStrProphet

Nope/Maybe?

I give you a hint, Prince Charles likes to come to the place my family is originally from (in summer).
He likes the dance of our culture.

Also we lived in Austria and many other countries.

I'm the user who made that picture you used t the top of the thread here.

The adress is Switzerland, not France.

My gf is from Geneva and works like 500 meters away from this place. Shall I go Jew the Jew when I visit next?

>inb4 Interpol