IM THE EYRAB NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
youtu.be/c9uGimq1PXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We wuz sheikhs and shiiet.

Probably how arabs started desu. Nigs mixing with Persians and semites

WTF

how ignorant. do you realize how many African/black countries are Muslim majority?

what do you think the people in those African-Arabic endonym countries believe and look like

they're not light tan I can fucking tell you that

post pic you incoherent fag

This is what Egyptians look like now, and looked like then. Sub-Saharan Africans never ruled Egypt.

My sides

He's Coptic Christian the original inhabitants of Egypt before Arab conquest. The Arab Egyptians are much darker but no negroid.

all fo side

speents in da house

I'm aware. Glacial masses kept Sub-Saharan Africans trapped below the Sahara while the rest of humanity bred with Denosovians and Neanderthal. According to genetic science Sub-Saharan Africans aren't modern man. They're the ONLY branch of "humanity" without these genetic contributions. They never ruled Egypt. They're not from Egypt and no amount of these rationalizations will refute the FACT their race/species has accomplished NOTHING.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Damn, beat me to it

Sheikh La'shaun Al Friedchicken bin ghetto.

u mad sand boi?

Antetokounmpo malekum my neega!
youtu.be/c9uGimq1PXA

Everyone knows that Sub-Saharans where originally meant to be bioweapons created by the (((Engineers))). You would set free a Kang, a Kueen, and have them rapidly multiply while depleting all the free gibs of a planet. Once the free gibs are gone, Sub-Saharans will start a massive chimpout on global scale and thus render the target planet inhabitable. Truly a terrifying weapon.

I love Cardi

>flag
of course you do

If we're talking Sudan and other countries like the Horn of Africa, they are as much Arabs as I am, regardless of their skin tone. Those countries have large non-Arab populations of course. However, the rest are as much as Arab as I am or any other Arabian person. The influx of Arabs into the Horn of Africa started way before Islam, from Yemen. And after Islam many tribes migrated to Sudan, Chad etc. Those tribes still have branches in Arabia. DNA testing supports this; haplogroups J and E are the most common in Sudan, those two are very predominant among Arabians too.
However, African Americans are mostly from West Africa, right? There are no Arabs there except in Mauritania, and the have light brownish skin and don't look African at all.

Are arabs the niggers of africa?