FBI HRT user HERE

FBI Hostage Rescue Team user here. Everyone is failing to see the big picture. Put the pieces together. Look at the photograph more closely. That's a bullet hole on his shirt around the chest / hear region area. The shooter coughed up a lot of blood as a result, thus making it look like he killed himself.

Have a nice day, everybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x32el73
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=FGlkn0r7Msg
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Died drowning in his own blood.

Yeah, larp

Looks suspicious but the pic isn't clear

However in another post a trauma nurse noted this is clearly not a head shot because there is no gray matter or splatter of any kind

Heard he shot himself twice in the chest now.

>HRT

Going off the suicide decision as well, so inside his home they found explosives yes? He had everything so fucking intricate and well done before this. Yet he decides not to do max time to inflict damage/terror and chest wound suicide. Why wouldn't he rig his room and potentially floor to detonate if explosives were on his properties.

I don't have my narrative officially decided on, except for that this guy was a patsy.

Nah, user, that's just filipino escabeche sauce

cause sneaking in 100 pounds of fertilizer would be pretty suspicious.

Yes that's not what a bullet to the brain looks like

OP is larping. You don’t “couch up blood” because this isn’t a Hollywood movie.

When you take a shot to the dome piece through the mouth, you run like a faucet

Why can't the shadow government make solid false flags without these blatant errors, eh

Newfag get out

Your nurse is a NEET

Sure you are.

If you get shot in the heart you aren't going to be doing very much coughing.

Maybe he wanted his brain examined by scientists...

The brass wouldn't like another "police shooting" story in the media even though this is 100% justifiable. It's easier to say that he killed himself instead. It's more believable.

I've been wondering if there were any pictures taken of the back of the head.

Someone answer me this. If this guy was used as a scapegoat, why do a poor job covering it up? Assuming this would be a high profile job, why let people think there were two shooters? It's quite easy to have several people using weapons one at a time. Also all this talk about staged suicide, it's based on few pictures? The note on the desk? Why would the authorities let an anime board know the content a day after the incident? And lastly, if this was done to advance gun control, why see so much trouble and have people suffer, when the government could just restrict guns/ban them and be done with it?

Tfw people assume the only way to commit suicide is by shooting yourself in the head. Tfw suicide attempts fail all the time with this method.

We have a guy smart enough to put up cameras to keep an eye on the hallway outside his room and you think he wouldn't be smart enough to shoot himself in the heart to skip the possibility of spending the rest of his life in a facility having his ass wiped because of a failed suicide attempt?

Not yet

We'd see have seen them by now

Why put cameras up and not utilise them to take out more people and then suicide by cop it doesn't make sense

I'm interested in the trail of blood drops leading up from the top left of the blood stain. It looks like it leads to the handgun but I can't figure out why, it's not from someone kicking the gun out of the blood because it would be a smear and its not from someone picking it up because there is no way there would be enough blood on the gun to make such consistent drops in such a short distance and the time it took to move it.

Because they don't care

They're reckless because they're careless and arrogant--thinking that they can spin whatever and public will simply buy it and move along to the Holiday Shopping season of 2017.

None of it makes sense--it's very sloppy and there is a lot of information being withheld.

Why haven't they released a ballistics report? Which gun and bullet/round did he use?
Why hasn't the videos/cameras been released?
Why is all of this getting leaked instead of coming out through official channels? (This one is the big 1)

The cameras were streaming out of the country somewhere

I think this was confirmed by someone official.

This was a government gun op gone bad aka fast and furious 2.

It has nothing todo with government gun laws.

→ # → # #
>why he did it. He actually didn't do it.

Stephen Paddock was spook. This was an arms deal gone bad. The bad guys showed up and were video'd on his cameras in the hall and the room.

Stephan was American and got shot.

Then the bad guys hosed down the fairgrounds and left before LVMPD arrived. Their operation was well coordinated. There were probably lookouts all over the mandelay keeping them up to date on LVMPD where about.

I would look to see if mandelay's camera system got hacked.

Stephan had gloves on and that is a nice touch for a dealer who does not want his prints or DNA on guns being transferred.

The fact that Stephan was a spook is further reinforced by the fact that he wired 100,000 usd to the phillipines last week. This would have put him on the government radar immediately and he obviously didn't care because he was in their employ. Stephan Paddock worked for the us government.

This was an Isis gun deal gone bad. The government got duped into thinking it was some low level shit and didn't provided Stephen with the appripo back up. The Isis claim is legit.

The government is now doing what it does best: covering its ass.

C'est la Guerre.

BTW - there is a professional well supported Isis hit team at work inside the us. I wonder where they will strike next?

Also - Some one needs to look into Stephan bug out house in the phillipines before it gets wiped from the public record.

They don't care because they *know* no one will ever do any thing about it. Even if %100 proof of government involvement the only ones that will do anything will be politicians using it to further their careers. Everyone else will be shit posting. You might get a few protesters, but they would be largely ignored or cointelpro'ed out of existence.

my cousin committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest with his .45
maybe this fagget wanted an open casket

Did he suicide when the security guard approached? Maybe he assumed the guard was a cop as their uniforms are often similar. Maybe he shot the guard and figured cops were about to bust in?

Sauce?

President Trump here
can confirm

I have hear some reports that he was recording himself and livestreaming and others he had cameras in the hallway to keep an eye for when SWAT or whoever would come through the hallway
I just don't understand why you would cause all that carnage and then not want to spray n pray at some officials as well I mean if he had cameras in hallway he could of shot through the walls and caused a right situation

The leaks are very strange also I don't understand in one of the pictures how his leg is underneath one of the rifles it's all so fishy

Jtf2 soldier here....looks like he died by death

this user gets it.

everything points to arms deal gone wrong.

It explains why he was wearing gloves too.

YAWWWN so sleepy

anyone else?

lets go to bed,pol

we can check this next week

Whoa whoa wew

Am I on to something?

Pic related

He's left handed--but there is NO BLOOD on his left hand.

Yet if you look at the shot of his head with blood--there is blood everywhere on the weapon

Was he suicided???

I'm also feeling sleepy. *yawn* Get some sleep anons and don't fret over unimportant details. Just sleep now

Yeah, I agree. You would think if he put the came up he would also realize the cops wouldn't immediately bust the door down, or would they just bust in if he were still firing?

It's obviously a set up

The whole thing fucking wreaks of sloppy stupid work

Any child/retard could see this is bad

That's his girlfriend's arm and watch.

I'm right handed but I do dextrous tasks with my left hand all the time. So this is inconclusive at best.

Big if tru

>left handed

citation needed

You are way off, imo

Something was going down big time with the FBI and this guy was just a fall guy to cover it all up; he probably just drew the short end of a stick and was none the wiser to the whole ordeal and they just used him

This the "he was just a normal guy" BS

"Totally normal"

>dailymotion.com/video/x32el73
RIP Honest Budd

Inconclusive

Begs the question: Why no leaked pic with the right hand?

>Arms deal goes bad. One guy died.
>Oh shit we better cover our tracks.
>LETS MOW DOWN 500 PEOPLE FROM THIS WINDOW
>Good idea José, that will help.

"Oh shit I got caught on camera trying to shoplift a candy bar. I should burn the store down so they can't watch the footage."

Nice logic bro 10/10

>see this
Bump

>points to ladies watch and claims it's his watch

>mfw

Because it was an arms deal gone wrong, not a planned false flag event. The gov't doesn't actually kill people during those things, other than the patsy. The dirty work you saw done in Vegas was done by ISIS spies on US soil organizing weapons tranfers. The FBI is apparently running an entrapment scheme in order to keep tabs on their operations, and obviously, they're keen on keeping this under wraps. Keep in mind also that ISIS is another pawn of the deep state so they can lie about taking credit for it too, say it was Stephen, in order to cover their operatives asses. Remember there were multiple reports from eyewitnesses AND FROM POLICE that they were looking for multiple persons of interest and that there were multiple shooters and shootings in multiple locations, NOT just at "the Harvest" festival, but also in other nearby locations. The FBI will also be keen on keeping THAT under wraps because they don't want people to know they're letting armed ISIS militants loose in on US soil in the hopes of following them to some bigger fish to fry. It's a good idea, sure, but it doesn't sit well with the public.

>ISIS militants tried to buy guns, realized they were being tracked by a spy, killed him and a bunch of people and ran like hell.

This is the fucking weirdest detail:

You have ALL this weaponry and ammunition--yet you shoot for 9 minutes and kill yourself?

Doesn't make sense!

Something else happened! This was planned to just look crappy and bad for the US and guns and HRC to spin on it

100 bucks says HRC knows something else was going down in the back and just took the cue to capitalize on it for gun control, but gun control is NOT the main issue!

It was just a freeby

It's not about gun control at all

Paddock was a lockheed Martin employee. James Comey Lockheed Martin employee. James Comey fbi director, fbi investigates paddock. Interesting circle.

They don't pay well enough..

No fucktard

It's just an example to prove the photo isn't reversed

Are you simple?

THIS!!!
>THIS!!!
THIS!!!
>THIS!!!
THIS!!!
>THIS!!!
THIS!!!

baka...

I said that to demonstrate the picture isn't reversed

Get with it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE. WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE.

people report false gunshots all the time in these types of situations go back to seddit retard

Because LVPD user probably couldn't get alone with the crime scene long enough? The guy gave us what he could and let's be thankful for that.

Former Xcom enemy unknown player here .. look like a murder scene

>spin whatever and public will simply buy it

And they are absolutely correct

Any security camera footage of the hallways? It would show ISIS fags leaving. Doubt the FBI left it for anyone to nab

This.

You guys are fucking morons if you think this is an arms deal gone wrong

Who the fuck does an arms deal in a hotel?

Jackass, all the guns were plants just to toss a freebie to the whole gun control issue and it is not the main issue

Something bigger is going down with FBI/CIA and that's why they aren't releasing the evidence, because it implicates them and they are scrubbing it now to spin it all

the LVMPD KNOWS the motive but the FBI has jurisdiction and is stopping the investigation until they can come out clean

Will take a few days, which is why no official report like they usually do immediately after an event like this

Rare good Leafpost, have a (you)

Be grateful for what we got; those photos are really helpful in figuring out what happened/ didn't happen.

No timestamp for proof? You must be new around here user. Last LARPer had a neat fake badge and fake gun.

There is some credence to the arms deal theory though. Somebody showed a connection last night (that I didn't save because I was in bed) between Marilou and some Costa-Rican arms dealer.
Also as somebody who lives somewhere with a relatively high philippino population; they basically never go by their given name when in an English speaking country. They go by some anglicized bastardization of it. So her given name isn't Marilou. That much I can say just by default.

Bingo.

He was suicided.

Evidence is currently being plotted and scrubbed

We're closer than ever and the fuckin spooks are going nuts

But 400 pounds of arms and ammo is totally reasonable and not suspicious. That's about 10 heavy and large hard-cover suitcases.

Maybe I need to break it down more slowly for you.

See my other posts, Winner

Disinfo Spooks gtfo

Casual Animal Care Assistant with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals here.

Don't go swimming at the lake meadows goat farm's 4ft deep pond tomorrow.

so gonna larp the MD and say that all of the people here that are certain of how this man died are full of shit, unless they examined the body.

I cannot tell if this man was shot in the chest, or in if he put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Either is plausible.

Without pictures of the mans bare chest, and the back of his head and on the inside of his open, washed out mouth we will not know for certain where the man was fatally shot.

Now if i had to put money on it right now. This guy blasted his own brains, blood smear on the chest is the result of trigger hand with resulting blood wiping on his shirt as he fell. blood puddle looks like it is leaking from exit wound out the back... this consistent with high powered close range weapon, though and through the skull with a clean exit, so no brain spatter, just leaking blood.

How did Paddock afford his lifestyle+planes?

Why were there so many fucking guns for one person?

Who shot Paddock in the chest?

Why was Paddock wearing gloves if he intended to anhero anyway?

Why do we see another shooter from a lower level?

youtube.com/watch?v=FGlkn0r7Msg

We know the govt has done shit like this in the past with Fast & Furious. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes, so why not try again?

A hotel in Vegas during a festival/concert is a great place to sell a shit-ton of guns; lots of people coming and going and hotels don't look twice at people with lots of luggage.

you really think he was in that position when he shot himself?

stfu because you can't understand--read my other posts.

Who posts 14+ times under the same ID?

Retards gtfo

The blood came out of the back of his head. Look at the picture. The blood pool is consistent with a gaping head wound

>thus making it look like he killed himself.
Thanks for also pointing this out. I have been wondering about this.

I really don't think this is the guy.

>How did Paddock afford his lifestyle+planes?
I ask the same question about many people every day.
>Who shot Paddock in the chest?
Broofs?
>Why was Paddock wearing gloves
/noguns/ plz. When you put thousands of rounds of ammo through a gun in a period of mere minutes parts of that fucker will glow red.
>Why do we see another shooter from a lower level?
Quit being retarded. It's a flashing light. Looks nothing like a muzzle flash. Why doesn't it break the window on that level? Stop it with this 4th floor faggotry.

No, not at all

But splatter would be on his shoulder--chest--face, somewhere, tard

>Who shot Paddock in the chest?
swat shot him on the ground a few times upon entering the room.

Thanks m8, but we're way ahead of you.

How much money would the FBI be liable to pay the victims and their families if it ever got out this was one of their weapon tracking sting operations that went horribly wrong?

>We know the govt has done shit like this in the past with Fast & Furious. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes, so why not try again?

The fast and furious debacle is the only reason I have a shred of belief for possible other reasons this happened. I don't want to spread lies but it's fuckin fishy

>The cameras were streaming out of the country somewhere
Gloomtube really dropped the ball on this one, eh?

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic.html

The FBI was in on this and they are currently scrubbing the whole thing

Read above for a similar story

where are the bone fragments/brain matter?

You guys are fucking retarded. See the way his eyes are protruding, swollen shut? That's cuz the bullet shattered his fucking skull. The exit wound is behind his head. Fucking stupidass.

Tamest conspiracy theory ever.

>He didn't commit suicide. SWAT shot him upon entry!

>We're closer than ever and the fuckin spooks are going nuts
blood all over the revolver.

what does the right hand look like?

What's with the blood stain in the upper left corner of the image?

It's called hypernormalisation. They lie, and they make it obvious they're lying. Eventually nobody believes anything, nobody trusts anybody. People become demoralised. And that's the whole point.

>/noguns/ plz. When you put thousands of rounds of ammo through a gun in a period of mere minutes parts of that fucker will glow red.

Yes the barrel does get hot AF. Do Leafs hold the barrel when operating firearms? We Burgers use handles and grips which don't get more than kind of slightly uncomfortably warm even when firing extensively.

>Quit being retarded. It's a flashing light. Looks nothing like a muzzle flash. Why doesn't it break the window on that level? Stop it with this 4th floor faggotry.

Sure it is, just a light coincidentally making gunshot noises in time with gunfire.

Paddock is just a fall guy!

Get yours in the game!

This was all planned for years to use him as a decoy to shift the attention of the alphabet agencies dark dealings and put attention on "wow, der, we need guns controls"

It's not about GC; that was just a freebie tossed to the pols like HRC to use as they wanted

The FBI/CIA is doing something dirty behind closed doors and they just used this guy as the fall guy

Doesn't he have a tattoo on his neck?

NotFBIAnon FBIAnon here,

Keep pressuring the bureau, shit is flying over here. I am no were near being high enough up the chain to have the clearance to know about this operation. However they are pulling in tons of people to clean up their mess, some other guy pulled into the case leaked the CS photos.

CIA Special Activities Division SpecOps Green Beret Delta MLG Pro gamer DEVGRU here, this body is actually an alien look closely put the pieces together, he was clearly eating the brass shell casings since we all know aliums thrive on fresh hot brass which is why they visit our planet.
All that yummy brass.

Wrong

Watch Budd Dwyer or the Bjorn Stalker's suicide, neither had grey matter spewing out of them

>explains why he was wearing gloves too.
>Stephan had gloves on and that is a nice touch for a dealer who does not want his prints or DNA on guns
You faggots are so dense

Do you really think that if you shot yourself, standing up, the fragments from the opening would just gently land few inches away, so that when someone takes a photo of you on the floor, they can be seen?

He didn't shoot himself lying on his back you retard. They could be literally anywhere in the room.