Name one character stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta

Name one character stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta
Protip: [Spoiler] you can't [Spoiler]

My CaC from Dragonball Xenoverse

>[Spoiler] you can't [Spoiler]
>9gag
>image.jpg
>powerlevel garbage
Also pic related.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Golden Cell

Batman with prep time can beat anyone

get tested

Saitama.

Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken x20 Vegito.

Doesn't spirit bomb only harm evil things?

Reminder that Sup Forums will be fucking flooded with Saitama vs Mob threads

Especially after the "???" scene.

Saitama can't beat Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta because Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta's gimmick is him always winning.

He couldn't hurt Accelerator

Thinking about it, Goku getting a heart virus shows that he isn't immune to disease. His Ki was fucked up from using Kaioken. What's stopping anyone from nuking them with a dirty bomb. In fact, if the humans in dbs were smarter they would have done that instead of dropping buildings on black.

Uchiha Madara.

This is also why Goku feared needles. The wrong drug is his only real weakness

his greatest weakness was taijutsu

Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegito

I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara.

Which Madara are you talking about?

I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan God Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, with Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan, and having mastered Hokuto Shinken posessing perfect Musou Tensei, Inherited the Hiten Misturugi Ryu style fully mastering the Amakekeru Ryu no Hirameki, Having mastered Gear Fourth and mastered all 3 Haki's, inherited One for All, possesses all Clow Cards, and has done 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats then a 10km run every single day for the past 3 years.

hardly his weakness, since he has none

just the only possible way to attack him with being utterly btfo

Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta can beat him just by standing near him Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta's presence would kill madara

I get the feeling you don't even know 1/10 of the abilities in that pasta.

I get the feeling you don't even know 1/10 of the abilities of Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta

Wow I haven't seen this in ages.

Super Saiyan 5 Super Saiyan God Vegetolli

But is he bloodlusted though?

That coloring actually looks pretty good. Much better than that all gold I've seen around.

ravioli ravioli, super sayian vegetoli

Demonbane

Kevin McCallister

A canon character

maximum SSJ4SSG

Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan kaioken times 10 Gogeta.

SSJ 4 had a great design, but unfortunately the execution was too retarded.

Superman