HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING
IT BEGAN

elconfidencial.com/amp/espana/2017-10-04/el-gobierno-envia-al-ejercito-a-barcelona-como-apoyo-logistico-a-la-guardia-civil_1455021/

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/246286/is-it-time-to-boycott-and-divest-from-spain
youtube.com/watch?v=AzqxhSsZ8SM
youtube.com/watch?v=HCWaMs5eCi0
youtube.com/watch?v=APsHNIrS7-s
youtube.com/watch?v=jH53_XjO_6E
youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY
youtube.com/watch?v=XRHvDodOZEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Send army to a part of their own country

OMFG HAPPENING!!

A nice, comfy civil war.
Lovely.

Tanks in 30 (THIRTY) minutes

I see, spain learned from it's mistakes. A little birdy told me Merkel doesn't learn from their mistakes either.

Good thing I'm already on the toilet

In the United States that would be illegal.
Repression is a happening.

Catalonia wants one of these.

Spain isn't very based but as it turns out they don't want a bunch of muzzie cunts taking over a part of their country.

So happy to see the spic-o-sphere fall a part at the seams.

First Venezuela, followed by Hurricanes ass raping Puerto Rico, followed by some dank earthquakes in Mexico, and now Spain.

Digits say Argentina is next.

Good.

Hopefully they put in under direct martial law. Catalonia should never have autonomy again.

All the antifa faggots will leave here to go to live out their spanish civil war fantasies and unwittingly fight for the russians, good

>Según ha podido saber este diario, el traslado tiene como principal objetivo reforzar los servicios de comida, ropa, lavandería, higiene y duchas de la Guardia Civil y la Policía Nacional dados los problemas que han encontrado estos cuerpos para instalarse en hoteles contratados por el Ministerio del Interior.

>According what this newspaper could gather, the move has as a primary objective the reinforcement of food services, clothing, laundry, higiene and showers of the Guardia Civil and Policies Nacional due to the problems these organisms have had installing themselves in hotels hired by the Interior Ministry.

They sent showers, food, clothes, not tanks. It's fucking nothing.

OP is a dumbass Bolivian that can't read for shit, which is not surprising at all.

Get in line tax donkeys

Jews support Catalonia...

tabletmag.com/scroll/246286/is-it-time-to-boycott-and-divest-from-spain

The Anglosphere is next to fall

checked - natural or man-made?

Yeah, Catalonian police are trained by Mossad. You didn't know that? And Sup Forums are mentally challenged enough to support catalokikes.

Fuck off burgernigger, your own "country" is already falling apart.

You are 17 years late burger

Sup Forums seems to be 50-50.

I have a question on Catalonia - are those guys commies? And also, why do they ask for their own country in the first place?

Since you can't invade your own country this defacto makes that area a new state

As it fills with Mexicans.

Coincidence?

I support the right of groups to self-determination and sovereignty. Part of being a nationalist on philosophical grounds is consistency.

Or that's doublespeak for military occupation of the resisting Catalonian hotels

Inb4 Argentina lays historical claim on all of Iberia

Trump is against the Cuckalonians gaining independence so I support Spain's struggle against the Commies.

We here-by declare the autonomous commune of Catalonia. agents of the Spanish State will be treated as enemies. all means of production within our territory will be communized. popular assemblies that address the questions of our existence will be formed in the neighborhoods. factories will be run by the workers, universities by their students. public space will be expropriated from the corporations to the public, police stations will become recording studios. bank buildings will be converted according to our needs as will be decided in the assemblies. prisons will be burned, destroys and give room to vegetable gardens.

Just positioning onto the shitter now.

>It's fucking nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=AzqxhSsZ8SM

>It's fucking nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=HCWaMs5eCi0

>It's fucking nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=APsHNIrS7-s

>It's fucking nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=jH53_XjO_6E

You're right. Nothing unusual going on here. Alright, move along.

You nigger. You don't even know that Buenos Aires is God's place on Earth. No earthquakes, no hurricanes, no tornados, no tsunamis. It's located at the perfect place.

Need quick rundown on Catalonia situation

But isn't Argentina white?

TANKS IN THIRTY

So you support me being able to experess my right of self determination and form a new nation with my own private property? The referendum would be 100%.

If not, where is the consistency?

Cringe

Well of course a cuck wouldn't understand that the government shooting its own people is what we in the free world call "a problem"

Lazy motherfuckers wants more EU gibbs and more mudslimes. Gas them all.

LET THE BULLS OUT TO MANGLE THEM!

FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!

GOATS IN THIRTY

God knew being populated by argentineans was enough of a disaster for one country.

They did the same shit in the 30's, a bunch of leftist faggots want their own government

*sips whatasized diet dr.pepper*

>Tanks in 30
>for real for once

they won't shoot anybody
nothing will happen

soon

if it's so perfect why is everyone there a nigger? that itself is a natural disaster

That is true. Fucking corrupt and populist leftist everywhere.

10000 efectivos.
Cuántos soldados hacen falta para llevar unas toallas?
Y además se quedan allí
Naciste ayer?

Fags getting BTFO by the Guardia Civil is nothing, that's right.

>In the United States that would be illegal.
Technically we have a National Guard to get around that law.

Spain is fucked kek.
But on the other hand, will anyone support Catalonia with arms/mercs? Might just supress this little rebellion and that will be it.

>Digits say Argentina is next.
Argentina BTFO!

jesus catalonia is so fucking pathetic groveling for international support. It's fucking disgusting.

and where there's the national guard, there's a happening

>Can't say the word bigger out loud because of fear of being killed by angry monkeys
>Huh guys, spics are falling apart right? I mean, no disrespect, I don't want to go to jail for saying the wrong word... What do you mean I'm suspended from college for saying spics? Niggers get to say that shi-OH NO. NONONONONO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT TYRONE SIR PLEASE SIR NO JAMAL PLEASE PUT THE KNIFE DOWN.
>Dies due to lack of a decent public healthcare system
>Family fail to attend to funeral due to traffic jam derived from mass shooting in nearby area
>Tries to go to heaven
>Finds himself at heaven's gates
>Saint Peter (Pedro) laughs at him and tells him this is not a door, BUT A WALL.
>Fails to go to hell as well, to spicy.

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil Victoria!
Adi, adi, adi!
¡Viva la Muerte!
¡España Una!
¡España Grande!
¡España Libre!

youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY

they have guardia civil, you have the national guard in every state

Real Questions:
Is NATO obligated to help Spain if they have a war with Catalonia?
What is the EU stance toward this? Would a Cattalonia with contested independence be admitted to the EU?

except that you are no group ( even if you are fat enough for two burger) have no history of independence or any other way to support your independence

>Catalonia
fuck communists

although to be fair, in this instance, you'd hope the relevant state national guard would support the state against the federal government

I mean, technically they've already shot people with rubber bullets. It isn't a huge assumption to make...

the war wont be reserved only to Catalonia. civil war will be waged in every city and district

youtube.com/watch?v=XRHvDodOZEs

Scale matters. Individuals don't operate according to the same rules as collective groups. This is true as a matter of fact. A family can be effectively administrated in a centralized manner, a city state to a lesser degree, an empire needs to be more heavily decentralized and so forth.

You as an individual have no historical identity. Catalans clearly do, I know this because I watched a Canal+ drama on the Borgias and they insulted him as a Catalan, not a Spaniard.

Though I'm basically an anarcho capitalist so I wouldn't object so long as you didn't steal someone else's land or encroach.

don't they usually keep out of internal affairs of members?

Spain about to be btfo. Guerrilla warfare is impossible to best.

>What is the EU stance toward this?
Internal affair
>Would a Cattalonia with contested independence be admitted to the EU?
No, they have to be approved by ALL member states, including Spain

you're not a group

YES BASED EUROPOORS ARE GOING FULL NIGGER CHIMP OUT WORLD WAR TWO AGAIN

I KNEW YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD BACK THE DRIVE TO KILL EACH OTHER AGAIN

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

>Film it all faggots
Film it all faggots
>Film it all faggots
Film it all faggots
>Film it all faggots

TANKOS IN THIRTY MINUTOS

So you have no right to independence unless you were independant in the past? That is what we call circular logic.

>Though I'm basically an anarcho capitalist

aww he's retarded.

Why not let them fuck off.

LITERALLY NEVER

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

So what is the exact number of people I need to get a 51% majority and starting ordering around the minority to do whatever I want?

>they won't shoot anybody

Then why do they need the army, whose only job is to shoot people?

Like if you bought six hundred eggs and somebody was all "Dude why did you buy six hundred eggs? Are you going to eat all of those?", responding with "Nobody is going to eat any eggs. I just bought these. No reason. Nothing will happen." makes you seem totally insane at the very minimum

>201X

It's fucking nothing

>le reductio ad absurdum argument

Can't wait for the daily civil war general threads

>you will never ever be allowed to kill commies and anarchoshits
feels very bad man

the more the suppress they more they turn the rest of the civilian population against Spain, they've already done massive amounts of damage and turned moderate people who'd have voted remain into pro independence types after all the footage for them beating peaceful demonstrators and grabbing old women by the hair etc.. they also risk international condemnation

if they escalate further then they'll just encourage mass civil disobedience, it is a western country so they can't just start shooting people in the street on a large scale - though if they did then that would turn international partners against them and potentially UN security council resolutions etc..

realistically though they'll just escalate tensions and cause mass civil disobedience that they can't control

>Shut up

Tanks in 30 minutes

>aww he's retarded.

That's your response to a reasoned post? I come here to test arguments but people like you bring the average quality down so much I it almost ruins the utility. Read the sticky, that is a literal ad hominem. I'm wrong because of an insult? Talk about being retarded.

Bit like here then except for the constant rain it's pretty comfy and safe from natural disasters unless an asteroid lands in the Atlantic and causes a tidal wave to hit us.

This is fucking bullshit.

Spain is about to declare civil war, the EU is doing nothing and lets have a look at the currency markets... NO CHANGE.

UK votes Brexit and the pound sinks like a stone. Where’s my fucking currency bump?? WE’RE not in ACTIVE CIVIL WAR.

kind of missing the point, it isn't just about numbers but a recognisable ethnic group/autonomous region deciding whether they want to be self governed

this isn't the same as just you and your mates deciding to form your own microstate

BULLS IN 30 SIESTAS

They are fools. They fell for the Chinese finger trap. The more you struggle the stronger you make your opposition. The independence movement is now in antifragile territory and is winning the moral level of the conflict.

Except sovereign nation movements among groups of people less than ten have happened. You should know, one was in the UK and got further along than the catalonian independence movement.

>wants out of Spain
>still wants in the EU

What exactly is the point?

>happening
>In a nonwhite shithole

nobody cares

This fucker is laughing his ass off, he hates Rajoy

>Then why do they need the army, whose only job is to shoot people?

deterrent

Other than blocking roads I don't see much use of the tanks. You got to remember they want to keep Catalonia and destroying buildings and infrastructure would be against their interests.

Doesn't this also show the absolute weakness of the EU? They've done so much to assist and subsidize spain and yet it's still a basket case.

Checked
Argentina is kill