Mozilla donates $100,000 to ANTIFA

Mozilla has donated $100,000 to the far-left extremists at RiseUp.net:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/

riseup.net/en/about-us/politics

Other urls found in this thread:

riseup.net/en/about-us/press/canary-statement
refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glad I switched to midori

If you're doubting my claim:

>we have with our users: We have your back so long as you are not pursuing exploitative, misogynist, racist, or bigoted agendas.

riseup.net/en/about-us/press/canary-statement

nationalist tech companies when

Eastern Europe is our last hope for that.

You idiots have donated far more than that the far-right extremists know as the trump administration.

I hope Kim nukes California. Nothing of value would be lost.

Copied from plebbitor:

>The biggest amount ($194,000) went to Ushahidi, an open source software platform for crowdsourcing, monitoring, visualizing, and responding to reports from people caught up in political turmoil or subject to governmental or vigilante abuse.

Translation: A tool to let Twitter SJWs dox, map and denounce anyone who disagrees with them.

>$100,000 to RiseUp, a coordination platform used by activists across the political spectrum, to improve the security of their email service

From riseup.net/en/about-us:

>We do this by providing communication and computer resources to allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other forms of oppression

uh, okay so this is basically a donation to ANTIFA masquerading as code sponsorship.

Holy fucking bump

Sup Forums needs to go deeper into this.

you're a dumb nigger if you use firefox now anyways

Google is an SJW company, Mozilla sponsors antifa organisations, is IE the most redpilled search engine?

What a bunch of slimy commies.
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

starting to look like it.

yandex

>IE
>search engine

lol

who /brave/ here

wtf?

here

Which alternative should I use ? I search something available for archlinux please

been using it for a few weeks

Install Palemoon and Icecat

>he doesn't browse with links and qtbrowser

I don't think there is a safe choice

They're all botnet unless you want use something old or text only

why would I stop using firefox, it's not like they're getting money because I'm using it

Wow holy fuck if that is any proof no one should use Firefox that will be it.

Use Vivaldi and Waterfox instead. Waterfox is Firefox but minus all the telemetry bullshit and they can not spy on you much. Vivaldi is also just good for a regular browser as you can switch away from (((Google))) and (((Firefox)))

Switched over and loving it. I'm also invested in BAT.

firefox gets money through search bar data from its users.

UpBump

Anyone else use Opera?

Shit, at least Goolag just wants my info and doesn't want to kill me. Guess I'm sticking with Chrome.

>Jewgle chrome
At least use edge

No wonder why the Firefox became so shitty in 2 years.

>tfw can't stop using firefox because of some specific addons
>tfw can't even update this shit since they will ruin almost all old addons in a month

I've been stuck on version 28 for years now.
Time to make the jump to Pale Moon I guess.

They are also talking about it over at Sup Forums:

JFC

Palemoon
Should work for you

This means i bash the fash simply by shitposting? Awesome.

>A tool to let Twitter SJWs dox, map and denounce anyone who disagrees with them.
>a coordination platform used by activists
> allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other forms of oppression
This

Mozilla is openly supporting and financing platforms primarily developed for harassment, diffamation and physical attacks by extreme left terrorist organisations

Doesnt that mean they are funding terrorism?

Directly from the mouth of the beast:

From riseup.net/en/about-us:

>We do this by providing communication and computer resources to allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other forms of oppression.

From riseup.net/en/about-us/press/canary-statement:

>We have your back so long as you are not pursuing exploitative, misogynist, racist, or bigoted agendas

UpVote

Don't let this thread die Sup Forums

Pale Moon is good.

el bumpo

I guess IE isn't that bad...

Aren't they bought out by a certain billionaire philanthropist?

"Antifa" is not an acronym dipshits.

What is this? I don't even.

+1 for Vivaldi

Anarcho-Negroid-Terran-Islamic-Fag-Activists

This timeline truly is wacky

>antifa
when did Sup Forums become fake news-tier?
why do you lie when the truth would give your shit thread just as many replies?

I've been using Ungoogled Chromium for about a year now as Firefox has been a bloated piece of shit for years.

Only thing I donated to this year was meals on wheels. I wrote them a letter telling them I've got no problem with donating but they can fuck off if they think they're entitled to my tax dollars.

this

November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Antifa = far-left extremists

brave of palemoon?

Nope

Fuck sake, I like Firefox too much to ever switch

he caved for lord google

>MFW I donated some shekels to Mozilla yesterday

>He fell for the add-on jew

Yeah it's a decent browser. I use it on my phone. For pc i have pale moon, which is also pretty good.

Search engine wise i have been using Qwant lately. It's fine for everything except very recent/currently happening news.

It's okay for you cause browsing is already slow af

What a fucking fail. You're a failure to your country and your state, rebel.

As VP of public information for RiseUp.net, I'd like to invite all of you at Sup Forums to use our Email (IMAP), Chat (XMPP), and VPN service. We are here to make the world a better, more inclusive place. All of your personal and financial info will be perfectly safe with us!
Feel free to donate to our collective, make checks or money orders payable to “Riseup Networks” and send them here:

Riseup Networks
PO Box 4282
Seattle, WA 98194 USA

Thank you, Sup Forums

Isaac Mandelbaum

Pale Moon if you don't use AdNauseum.
Brave if you're brave, and a big guy.
Frankly the best way forward is to take the most recent version of Firefox that fully supports addons and create a fork that rips out all the telemetry and cancer.

It would be nice if some chantards organised the perfect fork and spread it on the boards, but maybe I'm just being lazy.

So you fucking idiots are just as retarded as the MSM naming all "far-right extremists" alt-right?
>kek flag
what am I saying, you're probably stupid enough that you'd embrace the term alt-right

Out of all the things out there to donate to why would you pick Mozilla? Why even any web browser?

>Isaac (((Mandelbaum)))

Sup Forums is always right

Google Chrome here. Feels good man.

Glad I switched to Chrome

It's an activist site, not antifa, but you wouldn't know the difference I guess

You're referring to the adnauseum thing?

Not surprising.

>used by activists across the political spectrum
haha yeah it's not like riseup censors anyone who isn't a leftist

Cute

also are mozilla really doing so well they can just throw half a million at people? stinks of parasitic takeover

Couldn't we co-opt these tools?

Tons of stuff to do with this other than whine.

Have it on my phones, my main, and all my laptops and tablets.

Nice try apple shill.

lmao you total faggot

That's pretty sad.

Wow i was on the fence before but i never switched from firefox because it had always been my browser, but when i get home today i will uninstall it and replace it with "waterfox"? It appears on here that it's similar to firefox except for the tracking or someshit.

Why can't companies just be companies anymore? Why do all these fat cats suddenly feel the need to inject themselves all over politics.

I'm not even that political of a guy, i mainly come here to troll and enjoy a laugh or two while sometimes learning of some obscure political event in the jungles of tazmania.

However what i do know is that i HATE antifa, i do not care for black lives matter as i feel that their legitimate movement for the protest of systematic abuse and discrimination against black people has been hijacked by some extremist group. I also hate Sup Forums's ultra nationalist mentality as well as the damn LARPing going on.

Sorry for the rant, i just feel that companies should focus on money and not politics.. on both sides of the line.
Although i favor the right...sometimes the left... i just HATE antifa

Anyone still using Firefox instead of Waterfox is a massive faggot.

When I Waterfox, everything carried over from my Firefox installation, even the plugins, all the settings, etc. Opening Waterfox for the first time was just like opening up my previously installed Firefox. Zero time spent "switching over" other than running the installer. There is no reason not to switch right fucking now and keep as many shekels away from Mozilla as possible.

Welp, that was the last straw I needed to switch to waterfox. Where the fuck does mozilla get $300k to be donating to leftists anyway?

Please be joking

< IE search engine
bribong retard education

Every corporation, once big enough, becomes a globalist agent. It's - ironically - the heart of current capitalism which they pretend to hate so much.

well, waterfox is a piece of shit. so there's that.

>far left extremists
>hosts vanguard

you dumb cunts

>russia
>a mix of mongols and arabs
fuck off

whats an alternative to ublock on chrome on other browsers? opera, waterfox etc.
is there a browser that has ad blocking built in?

(OP)
>far left extremists
>provides services to circumvent NSA spying
>bitches it is only left-wing users

So make a right wing version.

>Economy — In a free society the means of production should be placed in the hands of the people

they admit to being communists here and in many other places on their website