MENprovement by tinder

So tinder has this new feature allowing female users to add extra *reactions* to their interactions such as throwing a virtual martini in a mans face

Here's a youtube link if you want to find out more
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=s3WwQkItiUM

And their official post:

blog.gotinder.com/tinder-launches-reactions/

"Tinder Reactions are designed to give users a selection of responses that can be used at any stage of conversation, and suitable for a wide spectrum of behavior—from a gentle nudge (say “ball’s in your court!”) to a warning (send an eyeroll) to a bold gesture (throw a drink in their face)."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA0-YynAshY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinder_(app)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ofc the white btich wears a choker and the next frame is a naked nigger ofc

and ofc Russia is responsible for las vegas shooting ofc we must invade Russia steal their wimmin and give them to our niggers ofc

I should've not installed Windows 10 they're probably reading everything I type right now

I'm reading what you type

don't add virus in next update pls

I just want to add this:
for me it seems like women try to reform and reshape the males in every way. And i find this as the worst self destruction that they can ever do. I mean look at what they want, everybody sees this beta cuck shit that the left represent. They would hate it ultimately.

They need us. They need us as we are. Strong. Confident. Competent. ect.
Women wants to create a monster that they would hate actually.

Any man using tinder, is a piece of shit in my book.

It's just lack of order. You know what I mean.
They will tire themselves out eventually.

gib cash and no virus

is it just me or do all the women in that video kinda make you sick like there all spoiled and entitled. they all seem cold and vindictive.

>find an independent, unpredictable, assertive man
>fall for him and get in a relationship
>work hard to domesticate him
>succeed eventually
>start to resent the man for not being independent, unpredictable and assertive anymore

An old story

you're almost there buddy, let me help you out:

a woman trying to "change a man" is just a shit-test. a real man isn't supposed to change just because a woman told him to, and the woman knows this somewhere deep inside her uterus. that's why she asks him to change - she's testing to see what kind of man he is.

Sluts think they have all the time in the world. Real men will simply ignore these distractions. The bitch is either DTF or it's time to get back to swiping.

i use bumble now the girls are hotter tinder is tapped

do you not like random sex? are you that salty because you don't get any matches?

So how does this differ from emojis or those animations you could use in MSN messenger?
youtube.com/watch?v=kA0-YynAshY

woah

How is Tinder pushing race mixing?

Tinder is literally the free market for sex partners. If women choose to fuck niggers that's their choice.

>please stop chasing chads and date us
>why won't you date us
>don't try to change us into someone desirable

"Though women, who clearly fare worst when it comes to being subjected to icky behavior on dating apps, will be given a lot more reactions to unleash then men, who'll just have the basic options."
This is from another article but still you can see the problem

Doesn't matter because gender is a social construct or everyone's bisexual

What a coincidence, I just deleted the app a few hours ago.

It's gotten to be a very shallow and unfun experience. Women who lose interest very quickly unless you're a literal 10/10

>looks for a morally questionable relationship based on shallow and vapid grounds
>only finds men who are morally questionable, shallow and vapid
must be the mens fault theres no way i myself am a douchebag who is vapid and morally questionable
solid logic from an inferior sex raised to reject all forms of introspection this will be interesting to watch as multiple generations of women run headfirst into the wall as fast as they can

H A R D

CLUSTERING

Won't affect me because I don't get any matches, and when I do, the bitches either don't reply to my first message, no matter what I write, or write a few meaningless replies before giving up.
Those apps only work for the top 15% of men, and those men don't get that kind of reaction.

>try tinder
>no one likes me back
Well I got my reminder

Absolutely agree.

In europe, women use it for ego boost anyway.
They are not planning to smash imo

>only finds men who are morally questionable, shallow and vapid
they don't care as long as the men are hot and have a big dick. there will always be betas to settle down with if a woman gets desperate enough. always.

>still using tinder
>using online dating at all
>not finding better quality women at areas which intersect with your beliefs and hobbies

Wew lads

Yeah, I believe that's the case for most most women using those apps, in France at least. They swipe to pass time while waiting for the bus, collect matches, but don't actually ever intent to meet anyone, so it's no surprise they don't even bother talking at all.

This will be so fun to watch. Seeing all these sluts one by one hitting the wall, not even seeing it coming themselves. I can just imagine walmart filled with single ugly women, will smell like a fish market I tell ya...

>Tinder

Lol who cares about this degeneracy let it rot

feelings are a terrible compass for life these women are doomed to crash and burn
the only thing that sucks is hearing about the inevitable "women suicide and depression epidemic" and the need for society to pool together to fix it
the problem with these women is there becoming all too common and they have a tendency to make their problems everyone else's problems too

who cares. unmatch the bitch and move on. I get 20 matches a day lol

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

Reminder that if you use tinder, you are personally contributing to the plague that's modern feminism. Women already have overinflated egos as is, stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Focus on yourself, and become a man that women have to chase.

Super liked girls I like, none of them matched. I get matched with mediocre

DO NOT use this app. It will destroy your self esteem

>feelings are a terrible compass for life
autism detected have fun never exploring your sexuality and getting to date and compare a bunch of people to find that spark and see who is a right fit for you. ps i would say fear is a feeling, too.

>Whitney Cummings
isnt she like 35 has certainly no children. nothing is more sad and desperate and than women 30+ on tinder

This guy gets it, glad I didn’t have to type it out on mobile. Digits confirm.

Tinder can keep pushing the SJW 'manprovement' agenda, (an agenda btw that actually reinforces sexist norms of women being helpless, complaining reactionaries)
and they will do for their platform what Kappernick did for the NFL
What gamergate did for gaming.
Lose your license to print money business model and piss off and far right radicalize your customers.

The truth about Tinder, at least when I've used it in a big city, if your a normal white guy like me and you get a match and trade messages with a girl, she will stop messaging you don't drop a hint that you work in a career that might make a lot of money or if you don't have a trust fund.

It's better to meet women by working in a bar or restaurant with a lot of waitresses. At least then you're seeing what it's like to spend time with someone and you don't have to endure the shock and awkwardness of meeting some rando from the internet.

>nothing is more sad and desperate and than women 30+ on tinder
except the men on tinder

Can confirm. The amount of girls you could make an in with if you met them in person as an average dude, you'll only match with maybe 5% that on Tinder.

>of course I pass free sex
it's a buyers market and as long girls want to whore out I will not stop them, virgin

>throwing a virtual martini in a mans face
Cyber violence? Virtual assault?

I make multiple fake tinder accounts and crush whores' dreams of meeting someone way hotter than they are. They get so mad and confused. Do give it at try :).

Messing with women is so hilarious

I'm still recovering from the tinder wrackage

This girl i talk to is still texting even if I am shorter than her. (And a 6 at best.)

I would swipe this sad lady left, and I'm 37.
I only know of her from billboards of some crappy sitcom that I heard got cancelled.
Doesn't seem like the family type.
Has no discernible talent. She's not funny.
Her calf implant line was stolen from the douchey, though not without its charm, show Entourage.
The uterus joke is fairly derivative as well.

at least they aren't hypocrites though. you guys act like some pure, upstanding dignified people with standards but you just can't compete and resent the fact that women have their own desires and enjoy sex without you.

The higher they are, the harder they fall. They all think they're god's gift to men, so naturally any rejection would cause them to short circuit.

>Tinder
>Run by women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinder_(app)
>Tinder was founded by Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe
To clarify, Whitney Wolfe was only involved in marketing. She didn't write a single line of code. And then later she quit, sued for sexual harassment and extorted a million dollars out of the company.

Kind of adds a different context to the vid when you realise that the guy giving her coffee is one of the people who actually makes the app work, and all the women sitting in the boardroom are solely there to make stupid youtube videos. Women - especially women in tech - are entitled parasites who treat men like trash.

Is this peak self-entitlement?

you are mistaking me with someone else

Im not allowed near schools anymore though

This seems very much like a non-issue
Who cares?

Letting a woman change you will turn you into anything other than a Chad. Chad's are inherently undomesticated, and this is what makes Chad's a Chad. The more domesticated a male is the more beta he is, women actually try and turn Chad's into beta's a lot

It's not good and/or funny. In case you haven't noticed when society decides something is a 'woman's issue' it becomes the purview of the gubmint to do something or face the angry scribbling of women in the voting booth. It's why I've declared that in the U.K. uni tuition will be abolished within the decade because due to the increasing proportion of women in uni the fees will be declared a 'woman's issue' and a demand to get rid will follow. And because everyone in government is a faggot they will bow down to the lobbyist pressure. Women demand everyone care about their problems but their problems are making sure they can kill babies, making sure betabux doesn't find out the baby is really Chads and making sure their friends are jealous of them. Women are scum. Useless, borderline retarded scum.

i don't think i am. you're implying the men aren't desperate and pathetic for not passing up free sex even if they wouldn't be serious with the person, aren't you?

you mean like fear of growing up? fear of having personal responsibility, and looking in the mirror and facing the fact that the men in your life are all douchebags because you yourself are a douchebag who is swayed and convinced only by emotion like a three year old? dating and having fun to find someone is one thing. lack of introspection and reason are another. these women never stop to reason anything out thats a problem. its that they only use emotion and feelings to navigate through life.

>>not finding better quality women at areas which intersect with your beliefs and hobbies
my hobbies are Sup Forums and masturbation and i believe jews are behind everything, where these intersect?

my best tinder encounters always start with me being bold and aggressive. Telling them how I want to tie them up.. or asking if they've ever played with rope.. it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Lol

I was thinking about this the other day. Not in terms of domestication via women, or anyone else directly, for that matter--but domestication through creature comforts of contemporary society. Think about it, when animals re-enter the wild, after two to three generations, they become "wild" again. Men surviving the 'wild west' probably had significantly higher testosterone and even the most faggy of them were major chads by todays standards. I think it's time we return to the wild, before we're collectively hermaphroditized.

Women in tech and the like are only there because sometime in college they forgot that nerds do the tech jobs and thought that if they got a high paid high power job, the super high paid super high powered men would be more attracted to them. Except the exact opposite is true in real life.

try the diaper section in wal-mart

>more mythical descriptions of what a chad is

Those are your only hobbies? Rip dude

Hangout with a group of skinheads and women will be attracted to it. Women don't hold their own opinions, they only want to be part of a group of men.

most men are douchebags. it's a probability game. good looking men who have never really had trouble attracting women happen to be less douchey than bitter nerds.

>literally programming the women
>literally giving them a simplified monkey gesture language and calling it an improvement
I have come to hate the reptilians

post pics

HAHAHA GIRLS ARE HILARIOUS, MUH VAGINA

Save your time and only swipe right to the foreign ones. La Parisienne est une connasse de toute façon.

Why isn't there a feature to brand a woman a slut or a piece of shit? This might be something equivalent to what they are speaking about.

Attractive men are only considered douche bags by women when they're shut down by them, and the woman no longer has a chance of being with the guy. Beyond that "douchebag" is just a catchall term for a self-assured guy that they're not really interested in.

Tinder is exactly what's wrong with society now, if you don't understand why your a brainlet or took the black pill and just don't care.

>I want you to know before we start that if things work out between us we will practice Christian Domestic Discipline. Now, I will never hit you in the face or with a closed fist. I think that's cowardly. But when you are disobedient you will be spanked. The goal is order in the home. Now, I know what you're thinking. We are rational animals: we have a rational nature and an animal nature. And our animal side responds to this in a certain way. Yes, many married couples who practice CDD report an improvement in their conjugal life. But we need to see that as a gift from God, a bonus over and above what we can expect. This is not some kind of sex game. Again, the point of CDD is order in the home and the resultant healthy atmosphere for raising children. I want you to know this before we get too far along. I don't want to spend my night talking to a girl only to find that I've wasted my time with someone who doesn't approve of Christian Domestic Discipline.

It's true though, the civilized male is spiritually castrated. Chad is a meme archtype of the type of male who's a loose cannon and doesn't give a fuck, the type of guy girls want.

Only talk in gifs, except when you ask for their number, always works

>try tinder
>fuck cute girl
>get crabs
I guess I deserved it. You're not missing out on anything.

The sheer lack of humor in a clip that is without doubt meant to be humorous is absolutely staggering. Talk about your red pill moment all you want, I remain adamant that the greatest is realizing how fucking stupid women really are.

Noted
Scroted
Throated

Roasties think that by using emojis they gain some kind of magical power.

No, it's just that they've devolved into communicating with primitive displays of other peoples' thoughts and actions. If you want to see this on full display, check out Hillary Clintons twitter, and see some of the reply threads.

truth

too much Long term relationship betaness will ruin her opinion of you

the sexual market value never stops being a thing even into marriage
game her or keep her in line

unless she is trad/soulmate material (note, this doesnt mean just that she is a virgin, i know virgin cuntbitches whose future husbands I dread for)

This collect hermaphodization is convenient for those that want power, the genderless enuch goyim and their masters, the novus ordo is almost complete. Feed them shit mentally, spiritually, and physically while reaping the harvests. You either man the fuck up or die

I wonder what this Frenchie has to say about the situation in 2017.

>women who uses tinder
>not an absolutely worthless whore
virgins dont use tinder, so why should we treat the women on there with any kind of respect? none of them even try to be wife material

video was concentrated cringe but i don't really see what's so bad about this desu senpai.

tinder is degenerate, sure, in an ideal world we'd all just marry right wing qts, but this isn't an ideal world.

it's just a marketing strategy to get more women on the app by the looks of it, it's tee hee fun to stick it to the mean / gross / creepy boys without any repercussions, take that daddy.

I met my fiancé on Tinder.
>Never used the app before
>figured what the hell
>99% of the women on there were entitled cunts who had the most vain overblown bios explaining why they are princesses and you must be perfect
>come across fiancé, just says she's new to town and that she's an accountant
>match with her and ask for her phone number right away
>take her on a date that weekend
>year and a half later we're getting married

>Needing to make fake accounts
Just b urself :)

>using Tinder

>implying men who pass up free sex with whores are desperate and pathetic
how does this make sense?

Also, think about this from the companys profit-driven perspective: women must be dropping off tinder, which is ruining any chance for men to continue using the service. How can that be remedied? Oh yeah, help these already self-entitled bitches feel even more special about themselves, by giving them a feature, unique to their gender, which also encourages catty behavior.