Canadians are bad. Day of rake when? USA>Canada

Korean in Canada here. I think Canadians are bad and like men (I.e. Gay). I think Americans are so much sexier and cooler. I think we should give Canadian women to American men.

>Canadian women

No such thing. Canadians reproduce by laying out a denim jacket, flannel shirt, and denim jeans and then taking a shit in the middle.

Have you ever had gumbo before?

GOOKS GET OUT

Canadians have thin noses and thin lips.

I love Korean woman. They like my big white cock long time.

They say Korean boy so small!!!!

I like Canadian and Metis women :) Asian girls are yucky.

I'm sorry you feel that way

what is Toronto like?

Thats what my buddy said till his nish broad was caught railing percocet and cheating on him with chads she worked with...hes still with her. Fuckin cuck.

Hahahahahaha

Terrible I assume, Im from the other really faggy metro area

Vancouver?

Yup
Drowning in orientals, will never afford a house, Mayor Moonbeam Robertson, etc

Its basically New china here with shitskins in the mix.

In Vancouver and Toronto do you see Asians being friends with Canadians? I live in rural Canada and have never seen Asians and Canadians being buddies :(

Of course, a lot of the asians are canadian born so they tend to be friendly with non asians.

I'm Korean/Asian but Canadians didn't want to be buddies with me :( so it has left me butthurt.

canadian here
can confirm

Can you tell apart Canadians and Americans by their facial features? I can sometimes.

I had a bunch of Asian friends growing up, ranging from Jap men to Laotian women. Life / adulthood only left me with five legitimate friends in the end, four whites, one Mexican. Usually if I see groups of people on the street, you're either all Asian with your token White dude or the opposite.

>Rural Canada
Well hanging out with the stubblejumpers is your first problem, all they do is smoke and bitch about the government

Ah look like Korea like us ...thanks for the good news shill

>all they do is smoke and bitch about the government
sounds nice

Hahahahaha stubblejumpers.

There are 50 Metis female sex slaves in Kim Jong un's palace servicing his eggroll.

We all await the day of the eake. Lol

Did you count them yourself traitor fag ?

>Can you tell apart Canadians and Americans
canadians usually have bigger muscles, they're taller, and also have larger dicks and twice the cranial capacity and also richer fuller beards and a more chiselled jawline and piercing blue eyes that can instantly seduce or terrify with a glance

Good to hear Asians and Canadians mingling :)

Canada is under attack by (you) know (((who))) cause we in good terms with every one and (((they))) want us weak

Hahahahaha

it's usually asian females mingling with white canadians, desperately seeking the superior seed of the anglospheres prime caucasian genetics. however the canadian seed stock is often too strong for them, and when drowning in canadian cock syrup they often pass out from the intense pleasure they can only feel with the average canadian sized 12 inches of hard lumber.

Cucked by the BCC

NUKE IT KIM

no bully plz

kim already said he doesn't see canada as a threat

not being a threat is canadas second biggest strength after diversity

Same sad gook sperg making threads all day yesterday because I hurt his feelings. I know why you love living here, you ugly mutt: it's because you can fuck your dog before you eat it.

I come here for the women and stay for the dogs,

Average Canadian male I see on the streets.

The only woman you can have any contact with is your mother and you know it, retard. I see she remembered to give you your Ritalin today. What's entertaining about you emotional retards is the dependability of your spasticity. You simply can't not act like the turbosperg that you are.

>this triggers the Ameritard

very true. canadians are pathetic. come to america, why waste time in cucknada?

I take risperidone FYI and sertraline.

I remember these memes.

They're not working. Try bleach.

>Day of rake

Why are you in my country?

Hahahahaha

It's not your country, it our home and native land.

It is my country, my family has paid taxes and fought for it for generations. Why go to a white country to bitch about whites? Why did you or your family decide whites were superior to your own people?

Im with you chink. But usa is the global problem.

>identifying as white
Canadians are distinct from burgers and the various tribes in Europe.

I really liked the works of a Swedish anthropologist named Bertil Lundman.

Arguing who's worse between USA and Canada is like trying to decide which shoe to wipe dog shit from first..