Why are there so many redditors and newfags on Sup Forums...

Why are there so many redditors and newfags on Sup Forums? Half the posts read like they're ripped straight out of the youtube comment sectino

To me, it seems a change has occurred in the last couple of days. Articles are being archived more quickly too. It's probably a silent raid.

Well, it won't matter when half of them end up converted.

It was probably longer ago than that, it was probably the election that brought the 40 year olds in from breitbart and underage from reddit

pol is on the radar now for the "resistance" and SJW redditors. Also traffic goes up with a big happening. (Vegas)

why do you fly a meme soviet flag like a faggot?

I'm not just talking about le esjaydubbas reddit is more of a mentality where it's cancerous no matter what the political leaning is like for example

I just mean the last few days specifically has had a spike, but I guess the shooting could explain that.

>in the last couple of days
/nupol/ has been a fact since the election, and even before then, but to a lesser degree.

They're IP banning everyone that says anything about jews so there is a migration in progress

Sup Forums is increasingly mentioned by the left. They have realized it is a last bastion of free speech and a main source of ideological opposition to their agenda. They are beginning to shine a light on Sup Forums in the media and in doing so are building a case to eventually shut it down.

I give it less than 5 years

Why are so many Sup Forumssteers on /bant/?

anyone on plebbit is a sub 95 iq idiot

the left isn't the problem, it's idiots who come here and you thinking you can le redpill them when all that's going to happen is them getting a very watered down version of what's going on, it's the entire reason you have people like milo and sargon

who?

massive influx of /r/the Donald fucks in 2016.

Former Redditfag here. I was hoping to berniepill you faggots, but everything I read and after doing my own research points much of our woes on (((them))).

>want white nationalist utopia
>Doesn't want normies learning from you.

God you guys are dumb.

>t. Redditor

>no u!

YOU

I started browsing Sup Forums since the election and trust me nobody every suspects i came from reddit. I'm cool and i have the memes of this place down so nobody knows.

go back

I used to say the same thing, something along these lines:
>You: How do we reach normies and redpill them?
>Also you: Normies are here, normies get out REEEEEEE
I still believe that it's actually good that they seek this board out themselves - saves you the trouble of venturing out and trolling on goybook with sock puppets (hypothetically speaking, if you wanted to make them aware of certain issues and felt like socializing). But OTOH - god damn they can be annoying at times.

Nah, i like taking screenshots of funny posts here so i can get cool points on reddit. We're never leaving, infact most of us came from reddit.

Because we're digging into the LV shooting and finding out things that run contrary to the official narrative.