Zimbabwe

what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvfrOxGLR_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A nigger destroyed the previous country called Rhodesia, who was mostly white. Now Zimbabwe. Now it's one of the shittiest countries in the world, with an unstable economy and hyperinflation

The nigger is called Robert Mugabe

Argentina is importing negros for some reason, the last time I was in Buenos Aires, the place was full of negros selling watches, fucking disgusting.

A ripe land that has been turned into ash.

Wake up Europe.

What happened to most whites? Where are they now?

South America or re-patriated to Britian

they went to south Africa England Australia or Canada. very sad I find it strange I long and miss a place that I've never been too.

Niggers tongue my anus

BAZINGA

Moved to Europe, US, South Africa, Namibia and Botswana

Treblinka

Rhodesia was never more than 5% white. Makes the accomplishments of colonialism there even more remarkable.

the powers of inflation

>mostly white
at it's peak it was 7% white please next time research your shit

It looks like pooland

Wonder if they are having a deja vu right now especially those who migrate to Europe.

Idk. I had read once that the blacks began to migrate to rhodesia, and that fucked up the country. Maybe you are right

Hah my instructor passes out these Zimbabwe nigger notes as a joke in our stock trading class.

>those monitors
>Zimbabwe

>unstable economy
bullshit a zimbabwe dollar has been worth 361,900 for over a year now with a 0.0001% change up and down which makes it one of the most stable currencies
The Rat hunting and selling market is also slowly growing after mugabe announced to disown the last white farmers in the country

Those are her wage slaves. They're dancing for her children

How many levels of woke is that nigger on right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=bvfrOxGLR_8

the kids don't seem to be enjoying the dance very much then

A magical place where you can be a billionaire and still be too poor to buy a loaf of bread.

They exist with the sole purpose of proving that racist arguments are correct

Too little white ppl, too much apeshit. White ppl lost the war, that was all. Now entire country become a giant apeshit mocked by rest of the world.

Dude, that's Romania