What's the deal with feminism and Islam?

Who do feminists love Islam so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdQkUg-_cPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're into being oppressed.

Anything that kills white people is good in their books.

Good.
This image pleases me

They are fake feminists, period.

Actually I highly doubt that if there are any genuine feminist remains today.

I liked that album.

The loudest social media feminist are the retarded current version of feminism. Basically idiotic western womyn that use the word "feminism" to justify their own personal preferences.

there are feminists within the muslim community, too, who don't want to wear headdresses and be oppressed. there are a lot of modern muslims who want to reform islam.

The church of social justice is full of hypocrisy.

It isn't exactly news and you should know this by now Sup Forums; Feminism does not seek to improve conditions for women. Feminism is part of the cultural marxist movement to deconstruct the west. Women do not reach self-fulfillment by being "liberated" feminists, that's the reason why all feminists are so pissed off all the time, they bought into the feminist bullshit thinking it would set them free but it turns out no good man wants a feminist for a wife, so they end up loveless, childless and pissed off at the world. Again, feminism is just another weapon in the war against the west.

The only logical conclusion is that they are turned on by dominate male societies.

Feminists must have an innate need to be oppressed.

So, therefore, they are racist bigots.

theyre just rote learning from guesswhos

check out daves new one on computing forever, he had a pretty good r/K left/right metaphor.

fpbp
It's why rape fantasies are so common. They act so unhinged because they're subconsciously hoping that a strong man will put them in their place. Western men have made the mistake of taking them at face value rather than seeing that they're actually just crying out for discipline. Islam goes too far with its violence against women but overall it treats them more appropriately than we do.

I don't think real feminists love Islam and the treatment of women in Islamic countries. I think the ones that are pro-Islam are regular SJWs with an elevated sense of self-importance that believe white, heterosexual (etc) men are the main oppressors and as a minority Muslims are a protected group.

What do you think Feminism really is? It's jsut an ideology pushed to divide Western men and women creating anti-White mindsets that will ultimately lead to the reduction of all society into a braindead herd.

Feminism backing Islam is just another aspect of that. It's just a hydra. It has multiple heads, you won't win by taking one on one you have to fight the entire fucking beast and bring it down. So Sven you have to make the decision for yourself now. You need to start lifting weights and training because we have to take back our nations. We are the generation that is going to fight or die.

>Who do feminists love Islam so much?
They don't, most of them have not read the texts whatsoever but only "told about them" by other muslims which obviously are not being honest with them. So these "feminists" honestly believe naively that islam is a "oppressed" "minority" like homosexuals and whatever in the west so they don't know. And certain islamic groups are on record to using the far left on purpose like this. For instance they saw what homosexuals did with the "homophobia" thing, so muslims did similar thing, just call it "islamophobia".

Cuz daddy don't like it.

because both hate white men
Islam will allow feministic converts to continue to rule and control the lives of people
most femnists are against erotic and objectification. If pretty young women have to hide as much as old women pic related can't happen

The power of Islam is far more potent than any selfish feminist ideal. Watch as your 'empowered' women - who would never bow before a cross, who hate all patriarchy and despise you for thinking you can control her body - watch as they bow down and prostrate themselves before Islam. Why do they do this? Perhaps they recognize that Islam is their future.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdQkUg-_cPA

Ah, so this is the power of new wave atheism..

enemy of my enemy
enemy = western values

and there you have it.

Sven is right, it has nothing to do with improving women's lives an everything to do with destruction of the west.

Same with gay rights. Why don't the protests ever focus on countries in the middle East that KILL homosexuals. I never understood this until I started looking at all this through the lens of social Marxism.