INTO THE FLOOD AGAIN

INTO THE FLOOD AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVLGwTggO8U
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/04/report-secretary-state-rex-tillerson-called-president-trump-moron/730924001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAME OLD TRIP IT WAS BACK THEN

HERE IS MY RESIGNAAAAAATION

Fuck that faggot

AND YET I FIGHT.....

AND YET I SIGN THIS LETTER ALONE

YOU'D BE WELL ADVISED NOT TO PLAN MY FUNERAL BEFORE THE BODY DIES

oh no, please don't resign.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVLGwTggO8U

>reeeee why won't the president do everything I saaaay
Either do your fucking job or fuck off, I'm sick of these weak attempts at saving face.

he just gave a press conference, said he was committed to the administration and that the media was doing nothing but trying to divide the administration.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/04/report-secretary-state-rex-tillerson-called-president-trump-moron/730924001/

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says "I've never considered leaving"

keep up the shilling guys, doing gods work. remember that pelosi has her town hall tonight on CNN and we also have those new russian facebook ads that don't have anything to do with trump but WHAT IF they did, lets focus on that WHAT IF the ads are ACTUALLY collusion with gloroumpfffff

Its already over. Why on Earth would he disclose this info though. Stupid.

>Its already over. Why on Earth would he disclose this info though. Stupid.
it's already over, that's why Tillerson just gave a presser saying that shit is fucking stupid and irrelevant and that he's not leaving

lulz

AND WE DIE RUNG FASTER WE RUNG

Just OD my heroes up

THIS IS GOOD maybe we will get our second korean war after all

He is right. Trump is a moran.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH THEY COME TO SNUFF THE ROOSTER

AINT FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET

>That Press conference
you do not look like youre going to REEEE at reporters over "alleged" comments if theyre actually bullshit, you laugh in their faces.
the lady doth protest too much, and I can wait for the leaking anecdotes about him geting shouted down for a few hours by Trump over this

the shilling is going to be retarded over the next few days, can't wait for trump to comment when he hits las vegas. fingers crossed he blows the fucking lid off the whole thing. the commies are going to try to over throw his 'regime' on nov 4th the day before guy fawks day (((they didn't want to be too obvious))) so trump may as well go balls deep

YAWN

Seriously get a life you fucking pathetic shills.
YOU LOST
WE WON
Now suck deez nuts bitch boy.

>Tillerson did not directly respond to an NBC News report earlier Wednesday that he had referred to President Trump as a “moron.”

>“I’m not going to deal with petty points like that,” Tillerson said, adding that he does not understand what he called a Washington impulse to “sow dissension” and undermine the administration’s work.

Why didn't he deny it then?

Extremely underrated

Trump obviously hasn't invaded enough petro countries yet.

SO I'VE MADE A BIG MISTAKEEEE.

TRY TO SEE IT ONCE MY WAY

>he has this ready to copy and paste
I hope you don't do it for free shill, you're a lost cause, Trump has already been deified and millions will lay their lives on the line for him. It's too late LOSER.

YOU LOSE

SOME SAY WE'RE BORN INTO THE THE GRAVE

Rex can resign then. Fuck him.

>refuse to deny saying he was a moron
>literally shaking over the press
yeah no he did
unless Sessions 2.0 happens hes a dead man walking

Because the fake news is just that.
You don't justify liars.
You ignore them.
Tillerson was pure class today.

I FEEL SO ALONE

>FAKE NEWS
>Fox & friends
>Hole in one
>trumptwitterarchive.com

This demented fool is a tiresome meme already

>it's over for Trump for real this time certainly said the nervous shill for the 6 millionth time

This was a lie, and he just did a press conference about it. You are like 5 hours behind OP.

he basically said that he comes from the grown up world and doesn't want to waste his time with highschool girl tier drama 'O M G did you guys here that till called don a moron like omg wtf #badbitch' the guy is secretary of state of the united states of america the msm are pathetic basic bitches

JACK TRIPPER WAS MYYYY FRIEND

>over for Tillerson
FTFY
though he might survive considering its pretty bad optics to lose your secretary of state only a week after your HHS guy got booted

>You ignore them.
A bit ironic this post.

THIS BATTLE ALL ALOOOOOOOOOONE

>called the president a moron
If he'd done that, at least to Trump's face, he wouldn't have needed to resign because he would have already been fired.

>White House full of Jews
>Hillary not in jail
>No wall
>we still have obamacare
>war with NK
>white population don't stop shrinking
>on the verge of cucking the 2nd.

I'm tired of fucking winning mang DEUS VOLT PRAISE kek liberals are ass mad in twitter xD

wew lad you don't have to wait long, (((they))) are having a press confrence soon to show what they learned after the month long investigation into the russian facebook ads. glormpf impeachment incoming, CNN just reported that russian facebook ads might have been targeting NFL fans as well so it's ogre for goeleaumpff.

worst shooting in us history 500+ causalities, puerto rico still fucked and the msm and democrats are wasting their time on 3000 facebook ads from a russian troll farm from 2015-2016. 2020 will be the easiest reelection in the history of the country