Bongs horrified to hear the word of Christ

Panicked commuters force open doors and spill on to tracks after man wearing rucksack recites Bible verses
>Hundreds of thousands of commuters experienced major disruption during rush hour on Monday morning after passengers evacuated themselves from a train in London and spilled on to the track because they feared a fellow passenger was acting erratically.
>Ian O’Sullivan, 42, who was in the same carriage as the passenger, said a man with a rucksack began reading what appeared to be extracts from the Old Testament, when the train stopped at a red light outside the south-west London rail station.
>“He was quite well spoken and calm,” he said. “He said: ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to talk to you about something and that something is the word of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He’s here to heal your sins. The Bible tells you that homosexuality is a sin and sex before marriage is a sin. You need to repent’.”
>“It suddenly became a Chinese whisper and [there was] panic,” he said. “It was quite a full train, but the area around him was suddenly quite empty.”
>Some people prised open the doors and went on to the tracks.
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/02/doomsday-preacher-wimbledon-train-station-passengers-flee
Why are bongs such headens Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY
youtube.com/watch?v=281E82ZZCKE
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very sad..

Then they wonder why England is dying

Europe is gone and it's never coming back.

Are you autistic? Can you not infer they thought they were going to be blown up?

Or maybe I'm autistic and bongs are just heathens

British people should not fear the gospel of Jesus Christ. They should learn to listen again. I'm glad that the church I go to is helping spread the gospel.

Our national anthem is literally God Save The Queen... never hear anyone complaining about that
And anyway, bible thumpers telling you their fairy tales is fucking annoying

just liek the koran humpers right?

The demon possessed will always act this way. I'm afraid the fallen one has taken the isle of the anglo.

That is pretty creepy though

>Sinners recoil and flee when they hear the name Jesus Christ

Probably because 90% of London is Muslim. Probably feared their evil stupid Allah would smite them for masturbating to anything but the Quran

I thought the devil would be afraid of Christ.

The guys in London who do this are always huge nutter nig-nogs

Demon possessed pretending the bible is fake is even more annoying.

This. The way they reacted was completely irrational, as if some metaphysical force was compelling them.

They couldn't handle him; routed like the demons they are.

So a nigger is doing more to preserve your culture and tradition than the natives are? Really boots up the walnuts

they probably mistook him for a christian terrorist

"God is good! Praise Jesus!"
*kaboom*

real answer please, whats wrong with homosexuality or fornication?

>Christian recites the Jewish bits of the Bible
>doesn't kill anyone
>Bongistanis flee

>Islam recites the kill the kafir bits of the Koran
>kills people
>Bongistanis tell those who flee they're racists

it isn't our culture retard, british culture is paganism and druidism but the romanfags wiped most of that out

Calm white people reciting the Holy Bible do not blow themselves up, they build every tangible facet of civilization

>we wuz rock worshipers

And roman culture got replaced by catholic culture and you just roll with it.

and now that capitalist culture replaced catholic culture you are rolling with it again.

>man recites bible verses
>man is going to blow everyone up
Pick one you faggot. It's not like he was citing the Quran.

You are defending people getting off a train without authorization because a man recited bible verses.

Just let that sink in

If you ignore the last 1500+ years, sure.

You're retarded. Shakespeare was a Christian. All of your greatest leaders were Christian. Even Merlin was a Christian. Can you even name a single pagan Briton of any importance? You're literally a nigger like Mr. Vikernes here
Christianity is redpilled. Christianity is white civilization. Christian Europe led crusades and pogroms.

Happy clappy blacks are always shouting about God on public transport in the UK, why?

We wuz is when you actually weren't. Are you saying that the British Isles were never pagan?

Yes the brightest empire in the world empowered you to later become the brightest empire in the world and you are talking about the time you fuckers played with sticks and stones and fucked trees and shit.
Why don't you go sacrifice a goat and fuck your mother?
Idiot.

strangely enough I hear street preachers in brum all the time. There is even this one old regular I kind of admire for his tenacity even though I'm not a believer.

>confusing Christians with mudslimes

Fucking atheist anglo numale scum deserve what's happening to them

Its sad that most of the world has turned their backs on god, its probably why were all in such a sorry state across the planet

what do you think british people have in common with a bunch of jews in the middle east?

boudica, checkmate JIDF. those weren't christians btw, they just weren't allowed to say they were atheists in that era

anglo ingenuity empowered it via the industrial revolution, nothing to do with christianity.

>Chinese whisper

Why are bongs so culturally insensitive?

You dumb faggots actually think the average bong knows enough scripture to tell the bible and the quran apart?

I fucking dare you. Just try it. And we will.
Lets just see how that continues to go dumb ass.

Public perception is different
>alt right terrorism

we've been running a society just fine in spite of christianity and its molestation of the young for years

The last pagan king was like 600 AD. Stop larping a dead corpse of a religion you dummy.

No not so much. You are experiencing your fall, right now.

>Boudica
Pathetic.

You called me JIDF, but I said Christian Europe led pogroms. Hmmmm....

>they just weren't allowed to say they were atheists in that era
You're retarded and clearly haven't read much British literature to see how influenced it was by Christian culture. You'll need a lot more proof to show that they were atheists than I need proof to show they were Christians.

It's because of faggot NEETs such as yourself that England is in decline. Either that or you're a kike or a mudslime.

and how would giving more money to the vatican to help people in other countries help that hmm? mongoloid yank.

the last time jesus was on earth was reportedly 33ad or so, same could be said for your dead religion.

atheism will win because the populace is getting smarter over time, nothing you people can do about it. enjoy.

I'm an Anglican, my friend, but it's the historical truth that Britons were pagan for much of our history.
mate you're like 60% white and had a literal nigger as president for 8 bloody years, as if you can talk.

Probably thought the asshole had a bomb.

Reading the bible on PT is a great way to keep the seat next to you empty so this doesnt surprise me at all.

Hug a suicide bomber. Run from the bible.

>the last time jesus was on earth was reportedly 33ad or so, same could be said for your dead religion.
That's not the point. There's an unbroken line of worship and learning. There's church fathers to explain your questions, and teach you. There's no more pagans left to explain anything. That's why it's quite accurately called larpaganism.

>dead religion
Paganism is dead. Christianity is alive and well, but your nation is sick and dying for rejecting the most life-affirming religion of all.

Anglicans, aren't they the ones with lady-bishops and gay marriages? You're no longer just a heresy; you no longer even have any claim to being Christian. You're just hedonists with a ritual for your decadence.

Let`s be fair for a moment, to hear scripture is haram in Bongonistan, so is understandable.

You don't have to repent to be saved you only need faith
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY

You still should repent of your sins though but it's not required

bin that bible

>“It suddenly became a Chinese whisper
Why couldn't he say "asian whisper", it really boils my peanuts.

>aren't they the ones with lady-bishops and gay marriages
You clearly know nothing about Anglicanism, so why even comment? There are over a 100 Anglican churches in every corner of the globe, with varying moral and religious values. I'm part of a Church that would never perform a gay marriage.

John 3
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Christianity is banned in West Pakistan.

why didn't god just save the world himself? lazy cunt

Jesus is God technically though, nigger

>Doesn't know what a fairytale is

>Christianity is alive and well
Um, no sweetie. Islam is already eating you inside out.

>London

who cares?

Nothing new under the sun. People tried to chase noah away as well when he warned of the flood. They killed jesus because. Well yeah. People are weak and shameful. As well as confused and decieved. Nothing new under the sun.

If you're not in the Church of England, why even bother with the pretense of being Anglican at this point? You have more in common with the rest of us south of the Tiber. Don't worry: the Book of Common Prayer and King James Bible aren't banned by the Church. I currently have them both on my desk and haven't been sentenced to the auto-de-fe.

Your church will be swallowed up soon enough by the left-swing of the Anglican communion. Within your lifetime you'll have to move to Nigeria to be around fellow conservative Anglicans!

t. has a former Anglican father and lived in England for a year

He did, you fucking idiot. The trinity is literally fucking entry tier knowledge about Christianity.

>bong land is already gone
Touche

>guy starts reading the bible and rants about fags
>boom
When has that scenario ever unfolded?

SAVE HIMSELF BY DYING K LOL

REMEMBER GUYS, NO WRONG ANSWERS IN CHRISTIANITY, EVERYTHING IS INTERPRETATION

youtube.com/watch?v=281E82ZZCKE

this unironically. an*los are minions of satan on earth

Catholicism has been corrupted. Trust in the LORD for your salvation and not some trees.

WE WUZ WIZARDZ
>Heretics run at the mention of our Lord
lul

Almost like they're demons

Not sure if commuters were misled by people describing what the man was saying or if my country is so sinful that the word of the Lord terrifies them
Probably both, we /SodomandGomorrah/ now

The Pope is a sellout pop-culture celebrity

No one respect him

I hope Sadiq was on that train. I hope he thought the Lord's retribution was finally coming for him.

What the fuck? I'd have loved to hear somebody talk down fags on a train.

Looks like you accidentally dropped a chromosome scraping that joke together

i'll just take one of the few extra you have, no worries

t. fails at theology

This is probably the main reason.
Informal knowledge of the Scriptures is very low in most of the population.
And even if that wasn't the case, it's not like all the prophets had not been butchered.

>God endows the human soul with free will as an act of love and respect
>God substantiates mankind's free will by giving mankind (“Adam and Eve”) a meaningful choice (eternal life, or death but knowledge of good and evil)
>Adam and Eve choose the latter, and are banished into the world where there is death and suffering (experience of which underlies our understanding of good and evil)
>God thereby honours mankind's free will, even if he doesn't like the choice they've made
>God has pity on mankind and incarnates as a human
>the sacrifice of Jesus basically pays the fine “Adam & Eve” incurred, “death,” or the death of sinless man
>Jesus/God opens the door to heaven and invites anyone to follow him back there if they so please
>still gives us a choice whether to follow him or not, because He still respects our free will and doesn't want to force something upon us

You're making the choice of rejecting Him, which is an option He is giving you; because without an alternative a choice is meaningless, and the love of mindless robots is worth naught.

>rucksack
he was talking about Jesus and he was white according to the article.

dumb fuck.

O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places.

i have the option in spite of his non existance, not because you decide so

imagine being this stupid to think religion is correct in 2017

>in 2017
You almost had me, but that little remark gave you away. 5/10, nice try though.

omigosh you're not actually larping as a christcuck are you?

LOL

I'm praying for you user.

I'm thinking for you.

The anglos are devils.

obv. never been on a London commuter train. Acting like a fundamentalist retard about to schedule your fellows to a meeting with The Maker, its the only way you'll get a fucking seat.

WE

Thank you

Londerners aren't Bongs tho

God bless German bro. May you be safe in your days

>Canadian baguette detected

>That Peterson

You're right, but the retards in this thread will tell you otherwise.

Get wrecked. They always have to lie to criticize us.

What's a 'headen' ??
Of course degenerate city filth will shit concrete when encountering anyone outwardly religious, they probably read/listen/watch BBC and sharia Theresa claim 'terrorism has no religion' - naturally they have no idea shit slam is the key threat.

Abrahamic delusions were a mistake, find me one bible verse or quote where Jesus says specifically that he wants to be worshipped? You can't. Jesus spoken in allegory, the hippie cunt meant that we're all built in Gods image (fucking queer) I'm not worshipping any Nigger God.

I am looking at Hinduism though, I think its still man made but I like it and its a logical/realistic interpretation of the world (unlike Abrahamic filth).

>find me one bible verse or quote where Jesus says specifically that he wants to be worshipped?
Uhhh.....
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c