HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2I-dLYV2qQ
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/04/senate-intelligence-committee-leaders-say-theyve-hit-wall-verifying-christopher-steeles-dossier-trum/731126001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You reckon Hilldawg had good milk bag when she was in her prime 20s?

It's never not going to be funny.

Any milk she may have had was rendered sour by her personality

It's not over yet.
She's gonna run again.

I would sell a kidney for a video of Hillary's meltdown on election night.

She would sooner pay her blackmailers in the hundreds of millions than let any audio or tape like that out

baby want milky

I fantasize about leading a drunk and giggly freshman Hillary up to my dorm room and doing things to her that would make her parents ashamed.

A-user, this isn't my dorm. You said you'd take me back to my dorm...

You mean suicide them in the back of the head?

Oh no. In my fantasy it's consensual. She's a dirty, dirty little girl who wants to be bad. Then she can go home to mommy and daddy and pretend to be good.

This. Reason she hasnt deleted it yet.

digitz confirm

I fucking hope so. I love watching that murderous cunt's dreams get BTFO. If there is a hell, I pray that her's is election night 2016 over and over again for all fucking eternity.

HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS FOUND ZERO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION
9 months of searching, hundreds of hours and zero evidence of collusion between trump and russia

youtube.com/watch?v=E2I-dLYV2qQ

democrats on suicide watch.

still can't verify the steele dossier

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/04/senate-intelligence-committee-leaders-say-theyve-hit-wall-verifying-christopher-steeles-dossier-trum/731126001/

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr said Wednesday that the panel had been unable to interview Christopher Steele, the former British spy who compiled a dossier on Donald Trump and his alleged ties to the Russian government, leaving the committee unable to verify its findings.

get ready for november 4th burgers they are out of options.

She lost, that is proof God and hell exists.

>double burst guns dont exist

>baby want milky
Yeah she'd give it to you because she's a child rapist

>I fantasize about leading a drunk and giggly freshman Hillary up to my dorm room and doing things to her that would make her parents ashamed.
t. beta male. She rapes kids. You can't make her parents ashamed because they fucked her too

The best part of the election!

1 post by OP.

Sage
Slide

Pic related is twatter post

>it is mandatory OPs post twice

Too late, by then, most normies would be promoting some other weird stupid thing like fucking autism or whatever. Hillary had the luck of SJW/Feminism getting bigger, but in a couple years that fad will also fly by, like every other fad ever.

I am so fucking sick of this worthless slut

That suit she wore is really fucking weird.

UMA