Unplug Russia

>US and EU decide to block all connections to Russia
>Suddenly, 95% less identity theft and malware
>Russian economy collapses
>80% of pol shills mysteriously disappear
>SVR suicide rate increases dramatically

They've done nothing of value for the world since the 40s anyways. Taliban would've never formed without them shitting up Afghanistan. ISIS would've never formed without them shitting up Syria.

Same kind of goes for the US

Let's unplug the US.

Oh? I wonder how many Russian identities are stolen by Americans each year. Or Swedish identities.
Crime is their main export - what have we got to lose?

Taliban would've never formed without your shitty CIA buerger.

>buger intellectuals

The Taliban formed from the mujaheddin fighting the soviets in Afghanistan.

>SVR operatives

They don't even know how to be spies anymore. They only know how to use a single weapon - shitposting.

it was you who founded them stupid burger. you did it in all muslim majority countries to supposedly fight communism

America and Russia should just split the world up again and rule over our respective eastern and western empires.

this ... and later the exact same people started to fight the us, because the only thing they gave them ever were fucking weapones.

You are a paranoid fuck. Both of your shitholes should be unplugged.

The Taliban is called "the students" for a reason - they were the leftover kids from madrassas who were left homeless and parentless after the Soviets invaded and massacred everyone. They would've been mujahedin regardless if we helped them or not, and a few Stinger missiles would have never changed that.

you left out that Trump wouldn't be president if not for Russia

Permit me to doubt it..

The stinger missiles made the fight for the soviets in the terrain to costly. Helicopters were the only thing effective in this region.

>his country is being overrun with shitskins
>his society is going insane over stupid non-issues
>his economy is fucked by credit expansion
>his main concern is some irrelevant borderline third world Slav shithole literally on the other side of the planet

This memes got layers now on this one. Excellent choice.

Why do jews hate russians so much? Just curious.

We supplied the mujaheddin who were fighting against the soviets in Afghanistan with weapons to fight the soviets. That's not the same thing as causing the group to be formed - the group formed because of the soviets.

Russia is much less powerful than you realize. They want to be looked at as equal to the US - they want to be in the top 2 again. They shouldn't be.

Giving the mujaheddin weapons did not cause the Taliban to form. The taliban would have formed with or without the weapons.

>You are a paranoid fuck
This coming from a faggot who posts with the BLM flag.

Found the only real american here

Don't care.

Don't worry Dimitri, your time is coming. And when your country falls into anarchy again, I hope this time we finish the fucking job like we should have 3 decades ago.

>They would've been mujahedin regardless if we helped them or not

you do realize that you sound like a jew right? what about the islamists you backed in turkey and unleashing them on commies to try to start a civil war and then ending with 80' coup? it would also happen without the islamists who were praying towards the american battleship instead of mecca?

95 millions White genocided in goolag is this a good reason enough for you ?

>Taliban would've never formed without them shitting up Afghanistan. ISIS would've never formed without them shitting up Syria.
nigger your projecting really hard right now. im not sure if your bush or if your only as dumb as bush. osama was paid and trained by the cia. thats a fact the american government admitted. he started the taliban and the west even bragged about a brave hero fighting russia in the middle east... you know before 9/11

>ISIS would've never formed without them shitting up Syria
Good joke!

nazism is gay jewish divide and conquer shit btw. Don't ever confuse that with our church. This is obvious.

That's a myth just like what the OP was spewing. The Soviet decision to withdraw was made and set in stone before a jihadi ever held a stinger.

(((They))) said it's not famine if the woman's don't eat there own children's

Communism is a preferable alternative to Islamism?

Y'a we know now

Cossacks were mean to them. As were the Tsar.

Osama didn't join and begin funding the taliban until 96. He was known as the "terrorist financier". The Taliban was formed in 1994, so your post already makes no fucking sense.

COMMIED

Bin Laden did not start the Taliban, he was merely allied to them. Get your facts straight.

Wait, the CIA controls ISIS and the West invaded Syria to get them to sign on to Jewish debt slavery. What the fuck are you talking about?

lol gotta love merica the world police.fuckig redneck degens.
200y/o goverment/continent.
look at your average consumer...dumb as F.
gun lovers need to get shot more between them cod lobbys.
or get ass ra..khm invaded.
merica burning as it should.

I concur
fuck commies
>this guy actively attacks US and WEST Civilization every fucking morning.

Islam is (((there))) worst enemies since 1666 they the one denouncing ((( them))) first

>12 April 1987 – An Su-17 aircraft was shot down. This was the first Su-17 shot down by a FIM-92 Stinger missile.
The soviets withdrew in 1989.
Keep spewing fake shit SVR ops

they're both exported hostile cultures so there's no difference

fascists and marxist jews work for the same devil.

The paradox is that you can't fight the devil without becoming part of it. Think of John the Baptist.

This is actually a good idea, purely based on the fucking amount of malware that comes out of that fucking country. It is not a crime in Russia to commit cybercrime that victimizes foreigners. I don't even dislike Russians, I like hearing cyka blyat screamed as much as the next guy, but that's some bullshit. Kick them off the internet until that law is changed.

This is the attitude we all hate around the world. This is why everyone hates you. Fucking arrogant piece of shit just stepped into the world wars to rip the scale and reap the benefits for the Jews. Just fucking die you fucking scum.

Isis is a tool to implement greater Israel

Communism has had much more power and influence than Islamism ever has or ever will. Half of Europe, dude.

I know right? What the fuck have we got to lose? The world's strategic supply of crime?

Communist cock gremlins?

islam and islamism are separate things. the latter is a political earthly system exported from ar*b countries. remember that these so called countries were drawn by allies after dismantling ottoman empire in ww1

Yeah sure this is all about the jews. It's totally not about how Russia is trying to shit up the world again.
Your shilling is backfiring and you know it. I was willing to accept that poor fucking slavs would try to scam people out of their money if they would stop trying to fuck with the world. But now we've got to deal with both major problems - so why not cut them off?

Seriously none of this shit has anything to do with jews. Anyone who brings up jews is just ousting themsleves as a shill at this point. We're talking about the final solution to the RUSSIAN problem. You're in the wrong thread.

I know we fighting fiends the gang signs are 666 and 3x666 ..6 are crusifiction nails in Hebrew and 3x666 are the nails used to crusify Gestas, Dismas and Jesus

Lmao the fucking top 3 countries in the EU have a larger military than you fucking dumb burgerkike, you'd be on the Euro farms picking cotton in a week

>Little Ideology created in the 19th century vs full religion with a thousand years history.

We'll have to wait and see, most of communism expansion it's due to exploitative capitalism expansion.

The point is it's a spiritual battle, not a physical one. Earth is pure mammon. Time does not exist. The empire never ended.

We fighting the devil balls less fagot get us to it or die

How is your brain cancer by the way?

Half of the Taliban are Saudi nationals you brought there, see Bin-Laden and without your Stingers the Soviets would have wiped them out.
Sorry but this is your creation.

Black Iron Prison

>666

Speak of the devil.

*draws half a fish symbol

I'd rather have a single tank rather than 100 spearchuckers.

Yeah right. Even China realized that communism was shit. As soon as they switch to capitalism their economy skyrockets.

Mullah Mohammed Omar was an afghani national, not a saudi. He's the one who formed the group because once the soviets withdrew after shitting everything up, everyone was fighting for control. Take the CIA help out of the picture and you'd be left with the same outcome. Take the soviet invasion out and you would not.

The Russian problem doesn't fucking excist it's MSM BS propaganda to start a new cold war. Theres litteraly no evidence for any of the Russia gate accusations. But it's interesting that you call me a shill. I think you're the shill. A fucking Neocon shill scumbag that needs to get lynched in the fucking street. Or better yet just nuked out of excistance.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

I expect we will see Russia literally liberating Germany and other countries from Muslim control/sharia law at some point in the future. While that may seem far-fetched, Germans and other western Europeans are utterly neutered, weak-minded, and of course unarmed. They are actually conditioned to feel guilty when they are the victims of muslim crimes. Kind of funny honestly.

Yeah but they still love the aesthetic.

As it is today communism it's more of a fashion statement than an economical doctrine.

Have a day fagots

You forgot one, op.

>Trump re-elected, disproving Russia hacking theory once and for all

The entire world is aware of what you're trying to do now Dimitri. We know about the SVR shill factories in Russia now. Nothing you post matters anymore.
I'm sorry - I'm posting my opinions to make the world a better place, while you're just posting so you can eat. Maybe learn a new skill or something? So you have options when Russia collapses and SVR can't pay you anymore.

If history teaches you anything, it should teach you that Germany doesn't need help when it comes to ethnic cleansing. The "problem" in germany is just being blown out of proportion by shills.

> Taliban would've never formed without them shitting up Afghanistan.

terrorism would have never formed if your state wouldnt have supported and trained them.

Ja jeg er en Putin bott og kan ikke tenke selv siden jeg ikke tror på pisset ditt. Dra til hellvette med deg og landet ditt din jævla morrapuler.

>unplug russia
>freeze to death in winter without gas

>nothing good since the 40s
brutally forcing half of europe to live under a communist dystopian dictatorship for decades is good cus they helped us beat da Nazis but we did most of the work we saved th world XDD
>ISIS never would of formed
Russia is not really fighting ISIS they made ISIS desu we arethough xdd Trumps gonna fuck ISIS up pedes
how the burger thinks

>t.world revolution center

Take out the CIA and you have a communist Afghanistan. Not that like communism, but a few years of no "opiate of the masses" could have done wonders there.

>ISIS would've never formed without them shitting up Syria.

See, if you didn't add this, this thread couldve been a god tier bait thread my dood

>that flag
t. yourself

>They've done nothing of value for the world since the 40s anyways.
Neither has the US you mogloid retard.

I don't care enough to translate what you said. I'm sure the SVR has people that speak all kinds of languages lad.

>Take out the CIA and you have a communist Afghanistan.
Yeah because you know, that worked out so well for north korea right?

Kek. No. Just buy more expensive gas from the US instead. That's the whole point.

>cyka blyat

>commie tier level of communication

The inventions, the nation building, etc. I can't even list all of the contributions the US has made to the world over the past 70 years. What has Russia given the world? Don't forget that if it weren't for the US you'd be living in commieland right now fuckhead, so there's 1 just for (You).

>Suddenly, 95% less identity theft and malware
that would be china, nigger

>Unplug US
>The entirety of the internet is rendered useless because most of it is now disconnected

At least you know what Russian flag looks like I guess.

Akshually, Russias main export is gas and oil.
Their crime rates have been going down for years, except for a blip on the radar when you guys tried decimating their economy for no reason.

Let me guess, was that a Russians who sent the negro currently fucking your wife?
Also, is banker Baruch Shekelbergowski who basically owns you life right now because of your debt to him also Russian?

NK only still exists because is backed by China. All former Soviet backed states aren't commies anymore.

>Communist Russia pays into DNC fund during presidential race
"It's nothing you crazy Mcarthyites"
>Faceberg announces that some BLM posts were produced by Russian based IP's
"THE RED MENACE IS BACK"

>Muslim population of Russia 10%
>Germany 5% Muslim 90%+ white
>UK 4% Muslim 90% white
>USA 54% white
RUSSIAS GONNA LIBERATE EUROPE PEDES. Western Europes fucked now. Muslims have taken over everything haha they are so fucked demographically im SO glad I live in based USA thank fuck. We were so close to ending up like Europe but now Trump has saved is so its all good. Russias or us are definitely gonna liberate western europe from shararia soon!!!1!1 Were gonna save the world XDD fking Eurocucks we would fight back haha so cucked USA USA
Muslims will definitely rule all Europe soon pedes

>Taliban would've never formed without them shitting up Afghanistan.
Reading this made me genuinely upset. An American blaming the Russians for the Taliban.

You guys were funding the Taliban while the Russians were trying to help the Afghan government remain modern and secular.

>OP hits so hard SVR agents unmask themselves to post as Russians.
We did it guys. We fucking did it.

AK-47 is a symbol of terrorism for a reason.

Go fuck a pig OP. I bet that you are a hill shill who blames Russia for everything.

Thank you for your comment, CNN

Do they not teach you how to use English contractions in those SVR classes?
Also, a real American would probably say "I bet you're a..." instead of "I bet that you are a". Just for future reference. Go tell your boss the neat new thing you learned, maybe he'll give you a raise.

>Muslim population of Russia in 1897 11%
>Muslim population of Russia in 2010 10%
>acid attacks in Moscow in 2017: 0

How many journalists got shot during that time period though? How many businesses commandeered by the kleptocratic establishment? Sorry if number of acid attacks isn't my first go to metric kremlin fag.