When the massacre you tried to cover-up gets exposed because some random user on Sup Forums decided to post pictures...

>when the massacre you tried to cover-up gets exposed because some random user on Sup Forums decided to post pictures from the scene of the crime and one of them captured a piece of paper in the background that you've never mentioned the existance of

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/BCHOX
vimeo.com/113643919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is the paper? that receipt?

The note in the pic of the dead faggot.

wew

>when you cant rep you hand around the fact that people go on mass shooting every other day and some are more successful then others so you make up a whole stupid conspiracy theory as if it serves any one that 60 people died without a purpose or a party to blame

they intentionally released pictures of that "note". easiest way to control the narrative.
they can leak the supposed text and even u fags will eat it up.

>when you are a CIA nigger

Why did he shoot himself in the chest?
Why was his revolver moved?
Who was he streaming the video to?
Why was the note never mentioned by anyone?
Why is the news media still pretending this guy had no motive?

>wowposting outside of /wooo/

fuck off glow in the dark CIA nigger

>when you suspect a CIA agent impregnated your mother and your whole life is a lie

>when you don't understand why there aren't more mass shootings in a country of 350,000,000 people and 200,000,000 guns
>when you don't understand why there aren't more TRUCKS OF PEACE
Humans generally revile against mass slaughter of innocents, even if they daydream about it on a bad day

beggin ya to have sex ya seethin /wew/tist

ok, lets assume this is a plot, who benefits from this thing? if the government wanted to use this for cracking up on some group they would have him representing some group

>/wooo/
go jerk over Becky like the pleb you

When you're shilling this hard. KYS faggot!

The massacre wasn't caused by the CIA, they just attempted to cover it up, and they failed miserably.

you're saying this act was carried out by a lizardman?

>when you're this retarded.
you better off yourself now.

>when a meme flagger thinks anyone gives a fuck about their posts

Paddock was a spook doing a fast-and-furious type arms deal with a terrorist org. It went sour and the terrorists killed him and committed the killings. The FBI is fabricating the story since Paddock is a blank slate and it would be an international embarrassment if the truth got out. Nobody really benefits, it's just a cover-up of a massive fuckup.

Haha this didn't happen. I fell for it too. I regret my vote for Trump. I feel like a fool.

oh ok

Dis is the brice of freedum :DDDD

Fucking spooks tell the truth you faggots. We're sick of your shit.

so fucking stupid, why would he be selling so few guns to a terrorist org, and why wouldn't they meet at his house in the desert?

vid.me/BCHOX

He was Antifa. Liberals get to have it both ways, cover up the Antifa connection, then blame white gun owners.

Maybe we should see that note then?

/thread

shiiiit man you got us.

Society asks: Who is the enemy? From where does he attack? How do we distinguish him from one of our own, and how do we immunize ourselves against him?

But it's too late for these questions. The illness that society feels victimized by has metastasized to an irreversible degree. It can't be cured with surgery, heavy medication, or even wholesale amputation. "Stability at all costs! No life-support machine is too expensive!" But the virus is becoming stronger than its host, and its hostility is irrepressible.

Something's happening. Prepare yourselves. Call the Police! Call the Army! Stock up and wait for this whole thing to blow over. But soon it's inescapable - it's everywhere. "You are stronger than us, but soon I think, they'll be stronger than you." Maybe its time to see how the other half lives.

The rot has set in...
Alive among the lifeless...
Once They Were Almost Human!
The Nightmare Becomes Reality
The Threat Is Everywhere
If it doesn't scare you, you're already dead!

vimeo.com/113643919

Reported to the FBI

>Implying the US Flag isn't a meme flag

I've seen it. It says "Traps are gay"

>there are seriously people that believe:
>police lied about the shootout as they entered his room
>he shot himself in the chest with a revolver, then put his leg under a machine gun, then dragged the revolver above his head
>the fbi/police simply forgot to mention the note he wrote
>nobody knows who he streamed the video too
>him owning a plane connected to the CIA is a total coincidence

What does it take? A glowing sign held by the CIA saying "WE COVERED THIS UP!"?

This has to be the most retarded conspiracy theory you morons keep pushing.