>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/2nd Lady Lead Moment of Silence for LV 10/2/17
youtu.be/Lji7GwSf4tY
>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgxyZBvleX4
youtube.com/watch?v=fgmnSYz1j3M
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

i hate "number of incidents" as a metric
like okay, is a right-winger spreading "hate speech" where police get involved being treated as an equivalent to a suicide bombing or 9/11? because yeah that's gonna skew the stat a ton. scale of attacks is a huge deal.

before we begin...
*KRRRRSSSTT*
*sipps*
...and with that I'll take your questions

It, unlike in several other instances, really makes one think.

Honestly this.

INFOWARS.COM
>INFOWARS.COM
INFOWARS.COM
>INFOWARS.COM

Gonna need a new OP next time. Fuck non american OPs at this hour of the day.

(reposting)

Funny thing is that they just crossed a line they can't uncross opening the crime vs. race discussion wide open. Time to use pic related for maximum effect.
The media just gave you guys a gift. Use it! Spread the redpill.

The main take is: there is one factor that, if controlled for, splits the American population neatly in two groups: one with a murder rate equivalent of an European country and one with a murder rate equivalent to African countries. Spoiler: it's not guns.

We're reaching /sipping/ levels that shouldn't even be possible.

I WANNA FUCK DONALD TRUMP CUZ MY PUSSY KILL NIGGAZ

youtube.com/watch?v=hgxyZBvleX4

Day of the Helicopter when?

>Chances of the government using this as a fake flag, I put that possibility at a zero

To further push this point forward and control for other factors it suffices:

1) to show how Chicago, with a very strict gun legislation, has more shootings than NY or LA combined
This is an interesting point because one attempt at a defense by the media is "many of these guns come from Indiana, Trump territory" as if that meant something. It actually proves it's not the availability of guns
2) to show how even the poorest white communities do not come even close to the crime rate of less poor minority communities.

It's a fun way to frame the issue and kills their arguments.

any good americans should be at work right now, not shitposting on the irish sewer

I love Kellyanne.

fpbp

Wish I had a gunfu, SAD!

>Has "irrational outburst"
>Says fuck you Kimmy we're not negotiating
>For the first time since the Korean War ceasefire, North Korea is ASKING US to negotiate

It's almost like the only way to deal with a man leveraging nuclear holocaust for national interest is to call his bluff.

Pretty much.

>intensify crackdown on "hate speech"
>wtf these white males are getting worse!
>further crackdowns

It's cyclical bullshit that makes me want to just give up.

That's completely intentional. It's also why so many of their datasets start on 9/12/2001. Including 9/11 dwarfs everything else. It's not even close.

Has Fresno and Dallas shootings (he specifically wanted to kill white cops) get memory-holed?

But Portugal, what about MUH FEELINGS?

The problem is they are using this to justify more terrorist in that will cause more death.

>A white person did it, so it's not bad if others do it!

Drives me nuts.

>he doesnt /GULP/

I suppose that depends on if it’s the actual government, or if it’s the (((government))).

youtube.com/watch?v=fgmnSYz1j3M

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

Puttin' the Screws to the Shills in Fake News.

Trump promotes debt forgiveness to Puerto Rico.

How does /ptg feel about this?

Well??

>April: "Sarah, is your white Monster S I P P a dog whistle for white supremacy?"
>Sarah: "get fucked nigger"

Things I couldn't even have in a dream for $1000, Alex

That graph also counts several left wing attacks as "right wing". It also classifies non political attacks as right wing, and pretty much any attack done against the government as right wing. And of course, leaving out the fact that 99% of mass shooting are committed by Blacks with illegally obtained handguns.

If you could ban one country from /ptg/ what would it be?

when the super male vitality kicks in

It's a test case for forgiving American debt and ending the Fed, and would give a bunch of Wall Street kikes a $73 billion haircut. I'm all for it.

A person with that name should be hung immediately and his entire family should be executed for raising this subhuman that wrote this article.

>leftists
Loftiest chortle.

The Houston flood has already been forgotten, of course the white cop deaths have been forgotten.

>Breaking News
>White People are racist, don't even care about feelings, they're basically Hitler. Disavow all whites Grumph

yeah. the stats are just bullshit all around.
wonder if they're not including some islamic attacks because "motive unknown," despite the jihadi screaming allahu ackbar

I would ban meta posters

Daily reminder that in America there is legally no such thing as a "mass shooting", so any mention of such things and any associated statistics on it are bullshit by default.

Also, spics are counted as white when perpetrators of crime, so that's just dandy.

Everything about America is so fucked

>asking like there an answer other that A FUCKING LEAF

Realistically at this hour and from 3am-6am OPs would be far less likely to be American. Other than that this OP is good.

Don't talk about Texas.

Man, Alex can move

remind ((them))

>But let those refugees in
lefties i swear.

Will college fags get loan forgiveness?

I only speak for myself. That said:

> one of the largest holders of that debt is a high roller Hillary backer

That said, given the precedent on the Argentinian "haircut" and the holdovers that won the right to full payment on a Federal Court I'm not seeing it happenning.

Probably around the time you faggots stop spamming irrelevant cucks

I can't believe these incidents aren't staged. I get that Alex goes out trying to get reactions for little bites like this but do normies really even know who Alex is? Like would a random gag on the street really recognize Alex Jones or Info Wars?

Is Colbert a mick or a jew?

Trump hasn't promised anything, Island African.

>It's cyclical bullshit that makes me want to just give up.
It makes me want to fight. Hell, if anything, it makes it easier to see these creatures as an obstacle to decent folk living and that putting them in ditches is the only right thing to do.

>ywn run to the best BBQ in Texas with Alex Jones

Not everything.

Name a country with better laws and organization than America

yeah America may suck in some regards, but everything else outside of it is even worse

This. (fucken based)

One’s existence is a constant defiance against death. Incidentally, I’d be more worried about Joe caving women’s skulls in for next-to-no cost.

Eric Paddock reaks sociopath.

What this guy said.
Only country with a proper constitution that I know of.

All the late night talk show people talk about him all the time, I think people know who he is.

> but do normies really even know who Alex is?
Yeah, you'd be surprised. Besides, the line between normie and average Sup Forums lurker blurs more and more on the daily as people get redpilled.

I don`t have to, your country already banned you guys.
KEK, just kidding - no, get a proxy, don`t want white bongs going to muslim jails.

Reminder that Las Vegas was caused by Sanctuary Cities.

>ywn eat FLOTUS asshole

>Horowitz
>Telling it like it is
I am confused.

Is that a thrashers hat

I wonder how much security they're gonna need when the actual wall construction begins.

TFW 2 of the 3 main headlines on Drudge are infowars

What's the difference

Why does she dance alone, /ptg/ ?

Has /our Queen/ Ann "Iron Womb" Coulter seen this?

Do you think him and Trump ever have sex anymore? Or do they have platonic relationship only?

I’d want to see what /ptg/ would look like if it were solely non-Americans. Just for a day, of course.

It is a false premise to begin with, Trump promised no such thing. People are making broad stroke assumptions about off-hand statements and pretending like they are promises. I'm very disappointed that people are entertaining lies like this.

God, if those fucking mics weren't in the shot that would be a beautiful picture.

QUICK RUNDOWN

CONSERVATIZM IZ THA NEW COUNTACULTUR

thank PJW

Underrated post, it was funny as fuck even though it`s a lie.

The wonderful thing is that there's effectively no cap on how much security we can provide. A border wall is the quintessential national security issue, so we can have the Army deployed at the border facing south, and the National Guard deployed facing north for crowd control.

Nobody knows, man.

Pretty indifferent. It doesn't cost me anything as he was referring to privately held debt, and one of the biggest owners of PR debt is a big time Hillary backer.

I suppose if it will help PR get back on its feet and keep them out of Florida, as well as endearing him to PRs and anyone who cares about suffering people, it's a great idea. That being said, the government can't forgive privately held debts. Either this was a trial balloon, or just a PR move with rhetoric that sounds nice on paper but obviously impossible to do, so no one expects it to actually happen.

>implying Trump doesnt make Melania blow him before every major event

also

>Trump
>platonic

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

PRAISE

>Politicians cave into anti-gun pressure
>Don't get re-elected
>Pro-gun politicians win
>Guns still out there "killing children"

Good job liberals.

Lazy ass

Horowitz is one of the anti-kike guys, but people say he is a "Israel first", he works with alex, has a website called "discoverthenetworks", pretty useful if you want a shitload of info on higher up jews.

T E N

F E E T

H I G H E R