Breaking: 2 leads w.r.t. Poddack's plane

> LEAD 1
Stephen Paddock likely controlled USH INC
A scammy student housing company
THIS is why he owned so many properties all over the place.

> LEAD 2
(see image in next thread)
the plane was sold to:
VOLANT LLC ROANOKE VA

There is a Volant LLC in Utah.
John Rogers lives in Volant whitepages.com/name/John-W-Rogers/Roanoke-VA/b3f01vw . Small family home in suburb.

There is a Volant Associates LLC is registered in a nearby city a 3 hour drive called Chantilly. Both Chantilly and Roanake have airports.

On infinitychan an user claims there is some kind of coverup w.r.t. the plane being active or not.

> It gets better. The registration is listed as active, but the last flight for the aircraft was 3 years ago. They only show the flight when a flight plan is filed. Flightaware pulls their data directly from the FAA registration database, so it should be accurate correct? Now the interesting part, if you go to faa.gov and put the same tail number into their search engine N5343M, you will find that the FAA says the n-number is inactive, and the last registration was a C152 (different aircraft) to some guy in San Diego, CA. And no mention of the current registration by Volant LLC or Mr. Paddock. The FAA database is updated every business day at midnight. So, it looks like someone either scrubbed the FAA database and forgot or didn't know that flightaware posted the same info.
> We now have a connection between Stephen C Paddock and a spook outfit. Interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M
flightaware.com/resources/registration/N28082
youtube.com/watch?v=jJym6U6Xccc
steamcommunity.com/id/failedreality/friends/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M

Relatives in Arizona. Append this to first image

On FFA registry it shows the N number as N145AW
registered to an address in a neighborhood with large homes 500k plus

At work so Chan blocked

he was probably blackmailed for being a pedo

it's Las Vegas people!

he had no real family or kids
had a hooker for a gf
he was an arrogant prick, only cared about money and perks, loved all the "special delights" that these places offer

what else do you think he was into that could be used as blackmail? DUH!

he was probably just the fall guy long dead before it even started

shit, nobody is supposed to see this

>AR
That's Arkansas, friendo. Arizona is AZ.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N28082

Thats useful. Volant has 2 planes we now know.

However I do not see proof that this plane ever was owned by Poddack, unless im missing something?

also dont forget VA is home to you know who

doesnt the bottom of the OPs screencap show the plane was registered to paddock in 2007?

I don't understand the meaning of this.
What is so important about this image?

I now think Volant is dead end. It really is a tiny LLC created just for tax purposes.

Paddocks email is [email protected]

Intel puts another person in the scene. Ballistics do not match the rifles found. He was shot by .45 ACP , weapons in the floor are either 5.56 or .223 . We might have a witness on the loose.

which image? OPs first 2 pics are pretty fucking convincing evidence that this guy has possible ties to CIA. plane was registered to paddock up to 2007, then registered to USH, then Volant (listed as a gov contractor)

flightaware is a sight that draws on a map teh route of planes when they fly using the FAA radar systems, then saves the data. OP is saying that if you put the tail number of the plane into the FAA database search, it shows up as not even actively registered and was last registered to a totally different airplane model than shown on flightaware.

there was a .38 revovler in the pics as well. where are you getting 45acp? i havent seen any ballistics report released yet

I was wrong about Volant LLC.

People mistaking Volant Associates LLC with Volant LLC are WRONG. I was one of them.

Volant Associates has no proven link except similar name and being in VA.

Paddock reminds me Barry Seal, who apparently smuggled contra-band to Nicaragua rebels on CIA owned planes. Seal was assassinated in Baton Rouge in the late 80s.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jJym6U6Xccc

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE STEAM?

Can they ask THIS person how they know "pwrpuff78"?

steamcommunity.com/id/failedreality/friends/

similar name is a pretty good lead, never underestimate the laziness of government workers

volant isnt exactly a common type of word that is easily used by multiple people on coincidence

pic for reference

>
wtf