North korean people seem better and more happy than americans

North korean people seem better and more happy than americans

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1dd_1364601643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not at all, you would hate it. There are no blacks at all, how would your wife cope?

You'd be ecstatic too if you were ordered to be happy or face the firing squad.

Then you should move there and stop shitting up pol

You are jealous.north korea is going to keep growing until all its problems are worked out and its a great place for all citizens there. Enjoy your jews america.

Yeah I’m pretty sure the norks don’t publicize the pictures malnourished rural children and multi-generational gulags

It's against the law to be sad.

>mfw reading about seesaw abortions
Idiots should do the bare minimum research before they start supporting a country's right to have nuclear weapons

When Rocketman's dad died, they jailed anyone who didn't cry hard enough at his funeral.

>malnourished

They're starving because the JewSA and other ZOG have blockaded them and prevented the import of food. They wouldn't be starving if our government let them bring in food.

>muh gulags

Do you read much about the American prison system? Some would say it's worse than the Soviet gulags were. At least you didn't have to run from feral nigger rape gangs in the gulags.

>malnourished

The us would sell them food if they did what we wanted

>muh gulags

If I get arrested and sent to jail for armed robbery they don’t put my parents, siblings, wife and children in a lifetime labor camp you autistic fuck

We have escaped nork defectors Who were born in gulags and lived their lives their because their parents committed crimes

Are there really people stupid enough to defen North Korea holy ducking Christ

kek, fpbp

But seriously OP is a faggot, they're not happy

>those digits

>The us would sell them food if they did what we wanted

Lol yeah so we starve them until they play nice and open up their markets to the International Jew.

>muh war crimes

Yeah just like those WMDs in Iraq and Assad gassing his own people. Good fucking goy. When will you stop believing the media and the deep state? You fags fall for it every single time and act outraged when the truth comes out

You'd look more happy too if looking unhappy on camera meant you get shot

looks can deceive

they'd smoke us in war. look how much they smoke us in clapping. burgers don't stand a chance against nuclear koreaclaps.

Every time I see that I can't stop laughing. Best picture on the internet.

totally

And no mass shootings unlike Amerigoys

Haha just like the 1 million military volunteers

Oh I say that's a flag you don't see much. Best damn holiday i ever had was on the Isle of Man in 1976. Fucking hilarious coming back after two weeks in the British Isles and spotting all the pasty looking people who'd taken holidays abroad.

>North korean people seem better and more happy than americans

Yeah, about that...

liveleak.com/view?i=1dd_1364601643

yeah in nk the government does the mass shootings.

Remember that one North Korean mass shooting back in 2010? North Korea should take away the artillery!

>putting your own citizens in gulags is now a "war crime"

No, but kidnapping citizens from another country is, North Korea has been kidnapping people from South Korea and Japan since the 60s

>North korean people seem better and more happy than americans

Cool. You should move to North Korea and be happy with them.

CIA

>Can't produce their own food
>Refuse to work with the countries that can make it happen for them
>Threaten said countries repeatedly
>Make it national policy and past time to cry for destruction of said countries
>Said countries are the bad guys
>MFW

b-but the jews! t-the central bank!

Of course. If they don't seem like that, they will be severely punished.

So go live there fuckwit.

You faggots defending the north wouldn't be if you knew they trained hundreds of Zimbabwe guerillas during the Rhodesian bush war

muh rothchilds