Damn this nog is crazy

Damn this nog is crazy

Niggers

the hilarious thing about niggers committing crimes is that it is impossible to feel sympathy for the nigger

I mean, what was he going to do if he didn't do this? probably some other awful nigger shit. niggers don't go to school or get jobs, they literally just do this. so what's the point in feeling sorry for them?

nigs gonna nig

(((teenager)))

Only thing worse than a white-asian is a black one

Looks like a poltard lmao deserved it

Banning guns is totally safe guys, the criminals won't have them either.

And if the white man had been carrying a firearm like he should have been, the nigger would be dead.

I have no sympathy for a man who doesn't defend his family.

>nog
Pretty racist

Plus how do you know the white guy didn't do it?

>teenager

Yet when a white person commits a crime its always WHITE MAN

>And if the white man had been carrying a firearm like he should have been, the nigger would be dead.
>I have no sympathy for a man who doesn't defend his family.
AMEN BROTHER!

Wait. Was I supposed to feel sympathetic to the nog? Everything is so fucked these days that I wouldn't doubt it.

It is basic animistic behavior. Why go to school and get a job? You can just steal items and money. Way less time, way less effort. The more surprising thing is that people don't do this.

how else daquayzay gone get his schoolbook money he was going to college baka dis aint right doe

This is why you must never do what a shitskin tells you to do, under even the threat of death, because you'll end up getting killed anyway.
This is also why gun control shills are worthless mothefuckers that deserve to be raped by niggers every minute.

Fucking. always.
>youths
>teens
>teenager
In order to elicit sympathy.
>dems jus churren. dey ain kno no betta. dems a gud boiz.

to be a nigger is to be crazy (by human standards)

whats crazier is letting niggers live amongst us as if they are normal human beings

this

Wow, this is rare

I don't understand. How could this young man have killed anyone? Murder is banned, so how could he murder anyone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

you're supposed to feel sympathy for your fellow human beings yeah, even people who do awful things. they're still humans who could have done good things instead. there but for the grace of God go I, etc.

niggers aren't people though

>Why go to school and get a job? You can just steal items and money. Way less time, way less effort. The more surprising thing is that people don't do this.

damn you're fucking retarded bro

you can get WAY MORE SHIT by getting a job and earning money, and check this out - the police won't shoot you or put you in jail for 50 years

radical concept

Holy shit that nigger cucked an entire family

So when can we start punishing these niggers?

But white men are the real problem (eyerolling intensifies).

Was fucked up that the guy had to get cuckolded before he was shot. His wife is probably going to visit that dude in prison every week craving that bbc.

Kek

theft, rape, murder.

typical nigger trifecta.

They are all like that, some are just better at hiding it.

>you can get WAY MORE SHIT by getting a job and earning money, and check this out - the police won't shoot you or put you in jail for 50 years
nuh uh, the white man is holding us down ma nigga

Nah, he's just average.

This shit happens all the time.
It's just not reported by the media.

>bbc
Stfu

Nothing to do with race, just class.

In my country lower class young white men commit similar crimes on a daily basis.

Nice bait fag

Slide thread sage and move on.

We don't know the details, it's stupid to jump into conclusions about him being "racist" or "subhuman"

If some white faggot hurled racist shit at basically anyone, I think it is expected that the victim should retaliate with force, and said force should be implemented with extreme prejudice

Don't take shit from whites, if you give them an inch they'll take a mile

That white teenager on the left will get his deserved punishment.

>shooting dead a father in front his child
Gun fags will defend this, just admit it already, ITS. TIME. FOR. GUN. CONTROL.
LOOK AT BRITAIN
LOOK AT AUSTRALIA
LOOK AT DENMARK
LOOK AT IRELAND
LOOK AT MOST OF EUROPE
LOOK AT JAPAN
NO GUNS = NO GUN CRIME

YOU HAVE 0 REASON TO OWN A GUN, YOUR NOT JAMES BOND, YOUR NOT A COWBOY, YOUR NOT FIGHTING AGAINST AN OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT
YOUR JUST A PARANOID OVERWEIGHT COWARD WHO FEELS MANLY HOLDING A WEAPON

YOUR ANTHEM SAYS "HOME OF THE BRAVE AND LAND OF THE FREE" YET YOUR NOT EVEN BRAVE ENOUGH TO PUT DOWN YOUR GUN, WHAT DOES THAT SAY? HUH?

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF COMING BACK TO THIS WEBSITE ONLY TO FEEL DEPRESSED BECAUSE ANOTHER INNOCENT HAS DIED AT THE HANDS OF A GUN, SERIOUSLY AMERICA SORT IT OUT.

Nah man, he just a patsy, all are setup. How small black man capable to do that against the big white man and his white and children.

>Kendrick Lamar will make a song defending this nog
>medial will make this a top hit
>white teenagers will love the song and reinforce that they are racists just because they exist

Eventhough America is 100x better to live than Brazil, I wouldn't want to go there. Too many SJWism everywhere and your society is literally against you.

Nice argument spergo agnew

nah we just need to get rid of the niggers

also you feel """""depressed""""" because a country you don't live in won't disarm its citizens? you need a vacation from being alive.

Then stop coming back, faggot. Or cut yourself already. He's dead because he didn't have a gun.

This is just a few miles from my house. God damn fucking nigger

Racism black people experience on daily basis is far far worse than this.

hahahahahah sweden yes sweden yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS hahahahhHAHAHAHAAHAH OMFG SWEDEN FUCKING YES. WHY IS IT ALWAYS SWEDEN?!??!!!!!!!!

SWEDEN YES
SVERIGE JA!!!

Start hanging niggers
I'm being serious

But they're humans user! He's just a poor and misunderstood soul!
It's all because of capitalism! REEEEEEE
This isn't a slide thread faggot. If it is, what the flying fuck is it hiding?

why do you live next to the Ns?

Firearm lol I would have shot that negro with his own gun within 5 minutes.

lol why are white people such cowardly weaklings, don't act like these cucks didn't enjoy getting BLACKED

Shoot that fucking ugly nigger in his head. He'd look better.

What kind of man lets this happen tl him and his family

yeah he dindu nuffin wrong either, that white mans daughters wanted to be killed and his wife wanted to be raped , poor black guy dealing with the racist white system :^(

WAS JAMES PADDOCK BLACK? WAS ADAM LANZA BLACK? WAS DYLAN ROOF BLCK? WAS ELLIOT RODGER BLACK? ITS NOT A RACE PROBLEM, ITS A GUN PROBLEM

I feel depressed because innocent people are dying left and right because Cletus and Jim bob won't let the government implement gun control

And fucking aussies think we're gonna give up guns? FUCK YOU.

Has the EU offered him asylum already?

Because it mentioned a father was shot in front of his children

This is wrong on so many levels, holy shit.

I'm sure you and the other Navy SEALs in this thread would totally kill this guy bare-handed and then exterminate the nearby ghetto solo.

This nigger actually held up no less than three families in a single day before being caught

This sadly. Colin Flaherty on youtube makes like 8 videos a day showing things like this and worse. Most people subconsciously practice white flight but if normies knew the sheer scope of the nigger problem there'd be a racewar. Sadly the kikes that control the media will never let that happen.

Oh yes, this one black guy did something really bad, that means all blacks are really bad

Meanwhile, Sup Forums completely ignores what a WHITE guy did in Las Vegas

>crickets

Fake news. He literally dindu nuffin

It’s not even a bad part of town. A few miles can change the darkness of the area you’re in drastically. They crawl around like roaches into nicer areas

No this is normal niggertry

If you want crazy read some stories in Africa.

Hahhahaa Props, user.

this
if you are white and don't own a gun, you don't belong here.

niggers commit the majority of murders in the US. naming three (3) white people does not alter that fact.

roof shot nigs specifically because they are wild animals who destroy everything. you're essentially arguing against yourself at this point.

They killed a trivial amount of people. Most killings are by niggers.

I hope Muslims finish off bongland. You are cucks and deserve it, all of it. May everyone you oppressed with your (now gone!) empire move in and conquer your bitch island.

Exactly. White guy just killed 60 people and you racists wanna talk about this small racism-induced crime?
>*slurps cum*

I'm pretty sure delinquent Italian youths are far from Aryan

I know right, you need to capitalize BBC to show true reverence to the BIG, BLACK COCK! I'm a white femanon but it's true, even one taste of black dick and you never want to go back.

In Britain we have freedom and no gun crime, why can't America aim to be more like us?

>if you are white and don't own a gun, you don't belong here.

And if you're white and own a gun, you belong in Las Vegas, eh?

>LOOK AT BRITAIN
congratulations
instead of gun crime you have acid, knife and truck crime

Looks like your typical traumatized underage refugee from Syria.
Don't call him a nog.
It might hurt his feelings.

Imagine if a white kid did this to a black family? Would be international news.

>completely ignores
Kill yourself nigger.

>ITS. TIME. FOR. GUN. CONTROL.

No, it's time for nog control.

underrated. Have a (You)

If only the father, mother, and children each had an AR15, this could have been a happy story with the nog's ugly noggin ripped to shreds.

...on his way to church.

God you are such a bunch of fucking racists Sup Forums. He was turning his life around and you just see him as a criminal because he's black.

Alpha male cucks beta male

Sounds hot. Anything like that?

(you)

>keep blacks in perpetual poverty through institutionalized racism, deny them education, put them in jail for minor infractions where a white gets off scot-free
>"omg why do they resort to crime"

Confirmed.

You guys see a prolific murdering psychotic nigger... I see an doctor or lawyer

>and no gun crime

yet your murder rate is double the US...largely due to too many non-whites

so it's OK if two people are killed by a brown person with a knife, but unacceptable if one person is killed by a white guy with a gun?

>died at the hands of a nigger just like the majority of murder victims in this country

You think that rape and murder is justified for words, but you think that law enforcement is overstepping their boundaries when they arrest people for drug use.

>I see an doctor or lawyer

I see a guy who gave that white chick the first orgasm of her life.

only if your a white liberal

Oh Germany. Come and live in a black neighborhood in any major city for a month, then come back with that bullshit. Oh wait. You wouldn't be able to. Never mind.

this is what lynchings are for tbqh

It's time to gas the niggers. They have no value.

I'm fucking tired to come to this site and see that britshits still haven't been banned from connecting to the world wide web.

>why are white people such cowardly weaklings,
Prolly because somewhere they listened to a PSA from some govt idiot about "not fighting back" to stay alive.
Most rape victims are murdered because no witnesses.
>You fuck with me and it's on.
Most criminals realize their victims are too afraid to do shit.

Killing is wrong but if paddock only had knifes he couldn't have killed 50+