youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XfwQ_7xqO7Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to live in NY so I'd see the guidos all over the place.

They're pretty annoying, but I keep interactions with the to a minimum.

Theres been times where i've been dragged to clubs on weekends and the inevitable guido douchebag crew is always there.

harmlesss chucklefucks

What's up with this scrote? He looks like all the effort he's put into his appearance was with the goal of making himself look worse

Is it true most of Thier old neighborhoods are full of muslims now?

idk homie, I live out in CA now. Which desu is a huge improvement.

I fucking hate Italians. Everyone I know hates Italians. They're all just a bunch of spray tanned manlets fucking spray tan she-trolls.

Pic related

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ

yeah. even bensonhurst brooklyn is flooded by chinese now at least the wops kept the neighborhood nice and the blacks out

>t. fat male feminist shit eating medigan
Italians are the last bastion of pride in the country. Among a sea of liberals (also known as wasps) and jews they constantly vote right wing.

they are not Italian

my ex-girlfriend told me she had sex with an Italian and that he had a big dick. I believe she thinks they all do now, like 'BBC'.

>tfw whole family voted for Trump
Feels good not being medigan

>Among a sea of liberals (also known as wasps
Wasp is a North Eastern wealthy person with ties to the oldest families of the gilded age you stupid faggot, stop using that meme.

And Liberals are also known as COMMUNISTS because they use the term to hide like COMMUNISTS hide their intentions

whatever you think they are they dont act like any other whites I've met.

t. queens spic

bogandoffs were so handsome before the accident

Next time she talks to you that way you better put the bitch in check faggot. Tell her only loose pigs want that and walk away

I want to fuck the Gotti mom.

You should impregnate an Italian American woman with your potent spic seed

for those who don't remember the show, they're john gotti grandsons

>tfw mutli ethnic
>can pass for wide varity of races
>best responses i got were from french and italian

what did they mean by this?

The majority of Italians are mixed with arab or nigger. This explains their behavior and disposition.

like all italians, they're based

youtube.com/watch?v=XfwQ_7xqO7Y

she never made it a secret she liked big dicks. it gave me fuel to abuse her during sex though, cause it pissed me off. she liked that too, though.

i dont even recognize these as human

I liked the Guido meme.
I enjoyed it because those niggers were dumb anough to be offended by the meme.

You're wasting your life wallowing with trash

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

Wait.. Do Guidos still exist? Still doing the same hairstyle?

No it was only popular in the mid 2000's

Same here

>t. salty wasp
Its understandable to be angry when your people are cucking themselves into oblivion and have begun throwing away everything they have.

It's not southern Italy's fault that the Moors conquered them and fucked them for a period of history.

north italians are equally shitskinned, as are frenchies and britbongs

I love this meme.

Shy hasn't Italy been hit by any attacks yet? They also have pretty good gun laws by Europe's standard.

I don't get why this style was popular in the mid 00's. It's so fucking stupid looking. Their hair looks retarded.

Love that band

"That makes you an eggplant."

She seems like a really sweet girl.

master race

but of course you went and posted jersey shore actors right?

jew thread

even Italians hate guidos

neck yourself

it was probably me buddy

sorry

>italy master race

check out some of the roman frescos where we painted our cocks

niggers ain't shit

> What does pol think of italo Americans?

they are the only women i will ever love

you mean you're a Puerto Rican kike

shut up shit skin

WE

hell ya bro

mangia that shit yaaaa

Jew/nigger hybrid that's a fucking nightmare.

t. jealous kike disinfo larping with his meme flag

Italians are absolutely based

That is why I am italian

Hail the mooch

nobody is offended by the meme

they are offended at your lack of intelligence to push a jewish meme...

you wouldn't get it

lol yes

you knew when we needed a swag and testosterone boost to the MAGA admin, we got it with that guy

loved it

glad he landed kim g

What I think?I think those 3 guys have a lot of fake tan,without it they would look more like their mother or what ever she is.Nice example you Faggot
Same as with all Americans,traitor ancestors who left their own countries for another.

The only areas of NYC that vote Republican are the working class Italian/Irish neighborhoods like Staten Isle and Bay Ridge. Also, of all whites, they have maintained the most pride and identity in their heritage while still being proud Americans. Also, on a personal basis, I like all the Italian kids I met.

Those are not Italians, that is Jersey trash.

I really don't get the obsession with that overrated as fuck show.

I have blond hair and the Wops all wanted to beef with me growing up. They are generally short in stature, but do a lot of weight lifting and steroid usage.

They seem to have preserved their own distinct culture, while remaining loyal and patriotic to the US.

Fairly right-wing too. Bada-bing bada-boom.

That whole debacle with that annoying nigger kike was great.

that pic it's true

and john would know him being a Scientology fag

they vote democrat, I guess things are changing now, but tradtionally working class Italians always voted democrat

i think you mean jewish

Is there any Irish neighborhoods still around or have they been flooded too?

genocide them

i love them

Thought they were Trump's kind of people. You know, 'big bawls, new yorkah' type guy should be right up their alley.

same reason people watched buckwild and party down south...

reality tv actors doing stupid crazy shit

Ive never met an italian american man that wasnt a racial realist or voted democrat. A grown ass man voting for hilldawg would be a shameful thing for an italian american.

AY!! Forget 'bout it!!

shut up kike

>What does Sup Forums think of the ITALO AMERICANS?
>70% of the answers is about Italian people

Fun fact: most of these people descend from southern Italians, aka terroni, and I totally understand the hate since we're in the same position.

>t. Northern Italian

They are, no italian american man could have voted for hilldawg without feeling like a pussy. Italians in America are the final group to still be realistic about race. Even the supposedly "racist" rednecks and southerners are absolute cuckolds nowadays. Its only the italians who havent gone insane.

That's true, they're the last white American demographic that hasn't caved and given up their culture or heritage to political correctness, hate niggers and have family values.

>italians
>voting for a woman to do anything ever

Italian men are the most sexist literally misogynistic race of people in America. Probably even more than niggers.

fact

Unlike the rest of the US, Italian men and women still hold traditional values.

Chill out Luigi. Real Italian-Americans hate those wops. It was a Jerry Springer-tier reality TV show.

European italians dont even look like this. Who unironically let them believe they descended from Grande Italia?

We do

>Italian men are the most sexist literally misogynistic race of people in America.

LOUD AND PROUD

Redpilled because cleanshaven

They're pretty great people, honestly. They usually have strong family values, vote conservative, have god-tier cuisine and qt women.

t. person from NY area

Good to hear. I still remember those mafiosos' on HWNDU.

Come to think of it, I've never seen any male SJW's on Twitter with an Italian surname.

Usually an Irish or German one.

>qt women
until they hit the wall and then they immediately turn into picrelated, so yeah great food but it comes at the price of libido

Cities will always have shitskins no matter where. Civilization needs them to exist. The only way to escape that now is to live a simpler life.

Also, I wouldn't use the word "equally" here, not accurate.

Pic related doesn't even look that bad for an older woman.

I know what you're saying but that doesn't usually occur until they're in their 60's with four or more kids.

With Latinas it's late 20's.

Literally niggers.

>blue eyes
How?

you're officially a cuckold

Italy has produced more people of genius level intelligence than any other nation on the planet.

Italy also ruled the world longer than any other empire.

How does this make you feel?

god meadow was hot

they are NOT white, and will hang on the day of the rope

Why is italy such a shit hole these days?

Scary fucks

I think the whole civilization just ran out of steam.