Many Europeans are forced to pay TV license and this is what they get in return

Many Europeans are forced to pay TV license and this is what they get in return.

This show is British but it could be any Western European country with mandatory TV license.

Reminder: You have to pay TV license every year even if you don't own a TV.

Why does it have to be a black guy Sup Forums? Why couldn't it have been some warcraft III peasant-sounding britbong?

Because ... ?

WTF is happening there, don't have audio here.

It's a dating show. He has to choose one of them to date.

They only showed the feet in the beginning but that was already too degenerate for me so I stopped watching.

I guess they then show increasingly more of the body and the face as the last part.

I think it's obvious. We need to glass the entire continent, Ameribro.

good show. really put things into perspective

Channel 4 isn't financed by licence fees though
>Reminder: You have to pay TV license every year even if you don't own a TV.
Not in Britain

bumpii

i think one pussy there was dripping

Please someone find the names of the people who created this show. I need to add them to my list of people who are really nice and I want to meet some day.

The laws here are retarded and I have no desire to defend them, but you're wrong:
You don't have to pay TV license if you don't have a TV
That clip is from a channel 4 show, the license fee only covers BBC

But yes TV license is retarded anyway

>You have to pay TV license every year even if you don't own a TV.
no, only if you are stupid enough to get on their list

You get others to go buy TV for you, so you avoid it. The TV licence guy still comes to my door some times, but at this point I think they have given up.

Also
NRK is the only TV channels I watch, it's the only ones remotely viewable after the anglos bought the others and turned them to total shit

I know you are reading TV licence guy, screw you!
I said I don't have a TV and no that's just the radio you heard

You could also just not pay the license.
Haven't paid mine for 10 years and its never been an issue.
Other than the bi-yearly letters

Kekekekek

What in the actual fuck Britain

That's Channel 4, not the BBC. Channel 4 is funded by advertising, not public money. Still shit of course, as is the BBC.

And I thought that Polish TV is degenerate.

no you dont ;)

channel 4 gets licence fee money too.

They actually show this on tv?

yes, fucking degenerate, nuke us please.

Quality content, I've seen that show once. We also have a TV show, where people have sex in a box, and talk about after

>dating someone based on their body
Absolute degeneracy.

No they don't.

yurop must be destroyed. they are godless heathens and the source of degeneracy

holy shit bless the FCC for not allowing this sort of trash on american tv, at least not for free or in basic packages of cable normie channels

I have a TV and don’t bother with a licence. Many people are the same. You don’t even need one if you don’t watch live broadcasts, and why would you want to watch anything live?

You're implying Jews wouldn't be churning this garbage out even if it wasn't profitable.