This is Catalonia.
The most cucked place in Spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comarques_de_Catalunya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most cucked placed in Europe

May as well continue here:

>I see it in the faces of manolos.
Haha, as with Mexico, "we don't send our best"... But seriously, you're a bit of a snobbish cunt, aren't you? Fuck's sake, these are the descendants of poor desperate people, and your concern is that they're not PRETTY enough for your high refined standards? Fuck you.

How did we go from de facto European ethnostates to Tower of Babel-level degeneracy in just 50 years? Why didn't the populations put up more of a fight?

>hispanics/latin americans
where do you see spanish in here?

Why is Catalonia asking for sovereignty a bad thing?
Isn't more borders better?

Stay mad Filipe, independence is coming. Catalonia Superpower 2040.

Because Barcelona brings in money

in the hispanic part

am blind

You are pro-separation of America, how can you be so hypocritical?

I am actually Chilean, pls dont bully I pay all my taxes and I responsible dont hate me. Long live the king!

>Catalonia asking
It's half of them, that's the problem. We can't just abandon the other half.

They did, and they lost.

>I pay all my taxes
You fuckers never assimilate...

But with the central government action that is bound to grow, and anyways, democracy is not a consensus.

Spain is the most communist country in the world.

You both speak beaner, its just you have a gayer sounding accent than the beaners with your faggoty lisp.

facts are facts. Never said I was against it. Doesnt mean I need to ignore why Spain would be against it

>Because you speak the same language, you are the same ethnicity
Didnt know americans are also nown as brits

And democracy is always right? Should people be able to democratically murder you and steal all your possessions? I mean democracy is not a consensus right?

hellom again Gabriel, how much does ANC pay you to keep posting here?

Let them be independent :^)

>the central government action t
The propaganda images will not impact those who've already made up their own minds and weighed their own loyalties. These people know how the media spin shit. I worry more about the impact of one-sided schooling over the last few decades, though. THAT is what might tip the balance. And all paid for by public money. Disgusting. The last few decades of governments are responsible for allowing this to get where it is now.

It's also the place that will have the most rivers running with Communist blood soon!

Are you fucking kidding me you even look like the beaners. Most Spaniards I see look like Arabs or some other variety of brown. Your mongrelized cousins over here in the Americas look pretty much the same as the rest of you over in Spain.

Jews.

>Isn't more borders better?

Catalonia will probably import more non-native ethno and ethnoreiligious minorities to do the cheap work to sustain its economy and taxes of its state to compensate the flight of retired people, part of active population plus companies and banks from there. People want to keep the same average Western European quality of life and purchasing power.
Catalonia ain't got oil and other valuable commodities and last countries to get UN independence are pretty low (East Timor ans South Sudan), plus those with UDIs (Kosovo and Russian aligned meme small republics - South Ossetia, etc). I can't think who would a Catalonian would have to survive in the same conditions as these guys.

>What I saw must contradict the truth
Just because you see a beaner in Spain, doesnt mean all Spaniards are beaners, Should I assume Minesotta is inhabited only by somalis?

So why are you not for secession?
Imagine if the USA could vote to get rid of California

you moorish rapebabies are afraid of losing gibs only

>are pretty low
in living conditions

refugees welcome

>in Spain

Oh sweety...

As if Catalonians werent as cucked as the rest of Spain. We endure the same shit Gabriel, dont forget Ada Colau=Manuela Carmena

Never said that and I never said its perfect, but its the best system we got if we got into a consensus-based system nothing would ever be done., I know you want to have a dictatorship with that kind of answer tho.
So redpill me on this, Why is it communist propaganda they got their own culture and shit like that, Right? Isn't part of neo-marxism to remove culture?
Why would you care if they survive?

Wow, fuck what I said about Spaniards sounding gay, they literally are gay! Lol

Ok I stand corrected about the communist part.

Keep posting that all you want but that is Catacucknia with Madrid, both shitholes with the biggest cities ruled by commie left scum. First the catacuck blood is gonna run down the river but later the rest will fall too because they are gonna chimpout and we'll take them down too.

Enjoy till you can and run away to PerpiƱan as catacucks did in Guerra Civil faggot

What do you mean I never assimilate, I try as hard as I fucking can to be as Spanish as I can! I do not commit crimes and I even speak with a Spanish tongue! What do I have to do in order to assimilate???

Fucking spaniards they're all perv pedos.

I say let them secede then they can be an example/test case of what not to do.

Never go full Commie.

Nah, thats a friend of Ada Colau.
But both look similar and are dirty ugly orcs.

>but its the best system we got

literally no government in the world uses direct democracy to rule. Independence referendum is also illegal in the USA and the US government would be doing the same things as the spanish government right now.

And do you think catalonia will be allowing their own regions referendums? It is just a hypocritical power grab. The fact is that depending on what borders you draw, you could make any referendum you wanted pass.

Spain is a constitutional democracy, and the constitution says No, to direct referendums that bypass parliament.

You are literally genociding catalans by bringing there all the immigrants you allow to Spain. No wonder they hate your guts and want to break out (which would allow them to have border control)

Catalonia only has high GDP because of the infrastructure payed for by the rest of Spain. Franco invested a lot in building up the infrastructure after defeating Catalonian communists, they can't just leave when they feel like it.

Is it legal to rape them in a bathroom here

The map makes no sense also, you are drawing it as if those migrants were exclusively on those regions, that's not true, most migrants are around Barcelona (industry) and Girona (farms)

Absolutely disgusting. Barcelona reminds me of San Francisco. Rich but full of degeneracy and communists, they also always protest for more refugees.

>Why is it communist propaganda they got their own culture and shit like that, Right?
Every part of Spain has this. We are an old country formed on older principals than the Jacobin nation-state model. Each part is welcome to be highly distinct, while recognising our membership in a greater family, the Patria, forged by our shared historical fate. Spain has perhaps always been an ideal more than a reality, and this lends it greatness rather than weakening it.

Bullshit, their autonomy gives them all the power they need to keep immigrants out. Their own separatists government passes laws to get them in.

>Turkey
what?

Well, from that map it looks like they pretty much segregated them all into different parts of the country with most of the coast remaining clear of problematic immigrants.

its quantifying the %of immigrants into % of land; if there are x% of y, he paints it as if y occupies x% of the catalonian territory

>What do I have to do in order to assimilate???
Stop paying taxes, tonto! God, more fool me for trying a little light humour...

>catalo
???? 450k hispanos?

you mean from south america? they dont strike me as the type to move to europe lol

Checked, but that is not true.

You can not deny local residence permits based on race or religion, it would put people on the jail and the entire world against catalans on this struggle as they would be seen as racists. Immigrants, once they enter Spain, they have free movement.

are you this deluded?

HAAHHAAJAAAHAHAJAJAHA

The Catalan government are angry because the Spanish government doesn't get enough refugees!

underrated post

Spain is full of latin americans. They speak the same language.

Threatening to break off from the mother country is the exact opposite of cucked though. Now if they lost and became militarily occupied then yeah, they would be pretty cucked.

how does this prove catalonia deserves independence if you have the same fucking problems dude?

i'm losing hope on you Gabriel

Jaja, I feel so dumb now. My bad fellow Spaniard!

We are not leftist enough for Catalonia.

Don't you know Captain Catalonia?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJMNkrdIJyE

It is true. The catalan government separatist have only been open to more immigrants and refugees. Thinking the will completely turn around after independance is just naively stupid.

They are openly Pro-EU and want to stay in the EU

could you stop being autistic and answer my questions?

oh how right he was and relevant even today his words are true need to read again for my legionaries

international pressure is not going to change anything,

Even the most leftist person I know is against it. Damn, I don't know a single person who wants Catalonia to secede.

confirmed for retard

>thinks people protesting against the government are the same as people protesting with the government

in madrid the protesters are mad their government won't take refugees. In catalonia they are mad the madrid government won't let their government take more refugees.

please crush them spain send in the tanks

Lel a black dude i know has a house there.

Why have you colored the map like that?
Hopefully you will get to liberate the indiginous population(iberians+welcomed people) and chase the invaders out.

are you of indiginous iberian blood?

refer to this

Leave your african colonies, and it will be harder for africans to enter Spain.
Wow, so hard.

Transgender has different connotations and cultural implications in the east.

At least you got there in the end, my Mapuche primo!

STOP BULLYING CATALONIA, they are Iberian brothers.

Would you abandon all your territory that borders Romania to avoid gypsies entering your country?, or the same with roaches and turkey?

>Why have you colored the map like that?

It's the equivalence of the population of the territory and racial origin, if people were segregated.

ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comarques_de_Catalunya

You click into a piece of land and you can see its population.
The gypsy part means it covers an area of 80k inhabitants, same population of gypsies in Catalonia.
550k muslims... the same.

By the way, most Europeans are Romanians, Ukrainians, Argentinians with an Italian passport, etc.

wrong, those african territories allow them naval patrolling of the african coast and a boots on the ground to keep an eye on what's going on.

The strait has ten times less africans crossing thant italy, where the distance across the water is much greater.

thx

>European ethnostates
Such thing never existed

thx