WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

Viz.

I have some crappy cosplay here from a recent con that the English magazine featured. Anyone wanna see?

Other urls found in this thread:

www35.zippyshare.com/v/jP1IaH3y/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have to say I am fully uninterested in the mole subplot.

>cuz
>cuz

>Anyone wanna see?
YES

Post the cosplay when you're done.

you got it

Nobody cares autist

Is it worth to pick this up only because of frog ?

Whoa

watch it, you'll make me cry

Kinda?

She's cool very early on and occasionally after but she's not a main character.

Me too, I bet for invisible girl. Because only her and Jirou didn´t know about Deku, Kirishima and Todoroki stupid plan, the kind of thing that the spy should inform to the villains. I mean, if they knew about Momo´s track device, they could have saved the noumus.

cosplay time

just noticed Uraraka and Mina have some of Iida's glasses; neat

Faggot

I’m interested

Ashido is destined for some Midoriya babies

Can you rip bleach too? Horriblescans died

I'm reading it for cute boys.

Holy shit

I can.

hm

whatever, I'll rip it since it's ending

Beautiful, really.

thanks, based

lol

Thanks Vizanon. You are the best.

Let´s see:
-AC with bat wings
-A sword and a shield
-A katana
-Two edgy coats
-A human skull lamp and a deer skull lamp
-A crystal cup
-The "Die dice" poster
-The edgy and black quilt
-Candles (for demon summoning I bet)
-The courtains and the chair that someone took from a haunted house
-That bureau that seems to have cursed seals in each drawer
-The pitch back carpet

Yep, Tokoyami has the best room.

Here's that garbage you read for some reason

Bleach www35.zippyshare.com/v/jP1IaH3y/file.html

Their children would have the weirdes hair colour and the fluffiest hair ever.

I am more interested in just getting some SoL. We have spent so much time outside of UA, I am glad to get back into it.

thanks

Same here. Less dramatic tension, please.

Shokugeki no Souma

The best one.

It's what I've wanted since the camping trip was announced

>The villains make a move mid-room check

I wanted iida to have a racecar bed

It's ending. I know it is garbage, but out of respect. I will do the same for fairy tail.

Sh he quickly menaced Kaminari to confirm his doubts and decided to pay Kirishima back on the fly. Good going there Bakugo kid.

da friggind world!

The contrast gets me everytime.

She is very much a side character, and she's about middle of the road in terms of obscurity/relevancy. Like someone else said, she's more prominent early on, so no, it's not worth reading 90+ chapters just for her. It's a g00d Manga though, I came for frog too, and stayed for everything else.

World Trigger

I'm betting Tsukauchi, All Might's detective friend is the mole. All Might trusts him well enough to talk to him about these sorts of things, thinking it will help the police investigation. And also, think about it:
>Be Quirkless
>Have Quirkless best friend
>HE gets AfO instead of you, despite having the same origins

The man might have some feelings of resentment.

Author comments? Gimme gimme gimme.

Tsukauchi isn't quirkless. It is OFA, not AFO. We know nothing about his origin. How should he have known the location of the secret camping trip?

Tsukauchi is not quirkless

Author comments? I love that so much.

what's with handyman's hands? why does he have so many fuckin hands?

He may still be onto something. Its not necessarily Tsukauchi but it has been established that the police don't care for the heroes all that much due to the police being mocked on account of the heroes doing their job for them.

I'll call you both faggots, because the comments have been out for 4 days already.

K-1?

Bakugo is so awkward.

By MS, of dubious at best TL quality

that said, I only ever post author comments after I'm done dumping manga

Maybe he will find some inspiration for fight scenes with Two Punch Man?

japanese kickboxing organization

Oh! Thank you.

But this is a WSJ thread, almost all of them are garbage.

Momo is best girl.

Does anyone else think the names in this manga are super weird?

Tooru (invisible girl) quirk isn't invisibility but is either a quirk that lets her copy and/or nullify mutant class quirks only or one that lets her copy a person's appearance (she took the appearance on a person who has an an ability to turn totally invisible). She's them ole

Author Comments

Thanks for the dump

Do we know what his quirk is?

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

>Yuto Tsukuda has been listening to the Space Patrol Luluco OP
True Justice!

The Manga has done a good job so far of putting reasonable limits o the power of people's quirks, other then OfA/AfO. I think making Haga able to take others' quirks or appearance for such long periods without some kind of drawback would be stupid. Not to mention, there are already other characters who can steal quirks and appearances, who do have drawbacks.

OfA has a pretty reasonable drawback.

I don't think we know enough about AfO to draw conclusions yet. I'm sure it has an Achilles Heel though.

>Swanky livin'

his arm doesn't look as bad as the crap scan suggested

I feel there are things about OfA we don't know yet, that even AllMight might not know about.

>making her great at stealthy spy missions

welp. there we have it.

It's reasonable in a sense that it's probably the slowest and most taxing quirk to master. But in terms of writing it starts gradually become more boring since Deku is gradually getting better at decking people with ever decreasing penalties.
I like to think that Stone Free is epitome of a balanced MC power. Araki found really imaginative ways to use "turning yourself to string" without it feeling like cheating.

All Might wasn't sure about the witnessing past users thing. When Deku saw the faces of past OfA users in the dark.

Thanks vizanon

OfA seems to be like walking on a sheet of glass.

All Might's ability to wield OfA since his injury fell off a cliff in no time at all while it took Deku ages to just get a grip on it.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

The first one is you are restricted to only 1 type of mutant class and until she changes to another mutant type she's stuck with that one and mutant class quirks require you to get used to the quirk at hand.

The second one has a pretty glaring flaw too

Thanks Vizanon

I literally fell off my chair when the thumnail opens

When did this whole mole business come to be? I honestly can't remember

OMG

But as a reader it feels like there is only so much interesting interaction you can come up with a strength enhancement that breaks your body if used too much.
In order to not repeat too much madman scenes to the point that they lose their magic Hori has to focus a lot on side character fights or come up with scenarios for Deku which cannot be solved with brute force. He has paved the road for latter pretty well since the series has a lot of emphasis on the public image of things, with the symbol peace shenanigans, academy getting bad rep with attacks and Stain's influence.

Why is he wiping his nose

The nurse literally told Deku that if he kept going without properly learning to use his power he would lose the use of his arms forever. I'm going to guess mastering OfA doesn't mean you are completely immune to going overboard and fucking yourself.

the site of the camping trip was super secret and limited to very few people - at the same time the narrative repeatedly has the heroes overestimating the competency of the villains so it could all be red herring, something to keep the heroes council at UA focused on something other than the real danger.

I want to make Froppy sloppy.

He's a rat/mouse, not a mole

who cares?