Why is this place filled with so much hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsz-GQR9B-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Define hate.

why is OP filled with so much dicks?

I was just thinking earlier today about how badly Hillary fucked over Bernie and how 99% of normies have no idea.

That face says it all

Bernie will be the next boomer to go on a shooting spree

Look at that face

>this place
We already know that Hillary is filled with hate.
So you mean in the space between Boinie's ears?

It was his possibly the most true form of cucking the world had ever seen. His Cucknum Opus.

Because you showed up. Kinda like a tree falling in the forest.

Fpbp.

i keep hearing that, but is there any evidence? what exactly happened?

I feel bad for Bernie.
You can tell from that face that he knows Hillary rigged the primaries but theres nothing he can do about it because she'll kill his whole family and make it look like a mass suicide.

Your image is a perfect example of why. Marxist kikes.

The e-mails have all the evidence

Also are you implying that lefty facebook fags arent filled with hate? Just because they adopted things like"FUCK H8" or "STOP HATE" doesnt mean that they dont hate everyone who disagrees with them. Leftists just sloganised that they were the "anti hate party" to make them look morally distinguished.

whats wrong with hate?

youtube.com/watch?v=rsz-GQR9B-A

Of course, Bernie's hurt feelings did not keep him from accepting and retaining campaign donations.

>make it look like a mass suicide.
Surely you mean.
>would try to make it look like a mass suicide, ends up looking like mass murder, but have the FBI say it's a mass suicide.

They keep saying to "LOVE!" That LOVE will overcome HATE.

Well Hate is another basic emotion, just like Love. You don't have to love everyone, beacuse there will always be a asshole which you want to hate. Go on and feel hate once and awhile.

Also... Fuck Bernie

Because the world is filled with so much wrongness

>Left constantly dehumanizes their enemies in an attempt to end debate
Gee I wonder why?

Because it's censored on most other websites, so people like us congregate here.

Love Trumps Hate!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

If only we could get you to congregate in physical space as well as you do here. Like some kind of camp. Where you'd be concentrated.

why is this world so filled with niggers and jews?

Hate is a necessary human emotion. It evolved to perform a legitimate survival function. You have no reason to hate 'hate'.

I was legitimately thinking about this earlier also.

That's when I was redpilled. I don't know how others didn't see it.

If you do not feel hate for those who would wrong you, you are a fool, and you will be destroyed

I don't hate anyone. I only hate some things, like stubbing my toe. Ouch!

good he is a cuck i would rather have the Sanders that feeds me