WSJD - World Trigger

Enough talk!

Let's talk strategy!

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma

noice

Oh shit right I have to say

World Trigger is off next week

Volume 11 is uploaded. All the scans in the pastebin are viz now, start to latest.

Getting headlocked by Konami...

KonaHyuse!

ALL THE WAY

Every day I'm not Osamu is a day I want to die

Speaking of strange snipers, this reminds me, I think Hatohara used Spider. Wonder how, since her trion wasn't particularly high I can't imagine it was meteora trap setups. That, and she didn't have any shooter triggers or anything to use.

I really like this team.

I like how T-2 is just getting a bunch of praise immediately.

So Hyuse is now officially a main character

I'm sure nobody will find the fact that a foreign newbie is somehow a top tier fighter and convenienty joins T-2 suspicious at all.

>The best
One of the best, surely. Tachikawa and Shinoda are the senku kings.

Do we know the number five attacker again?

What religion does Yuma follow?

He's wearing goggles, how do they know he's actually looking at the camera?

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

The Way of the Duckface

>being racist towards canadians

The translations can't seem to agree on what that line is supposed to be exactly. He's always facing the camera at the same angle.

It could be that he specializes in Senkuu usage while Tachikawa and other Attackers are better at fighting with Kogetsu overall.

The Attacker ranks are as follows:
1) Tachikawa
2) Kazama
3) Konami
4) Murakami
5) ???
6) Ikoma

But it's worth noting that Kageura is realistically somewhere in the Ranks 2-4 skill range but is only Rank 20 or so because of point demerits. He's someone that beats Murakami more than not and if I remember correctly, Konami has acknowledged his skill as close to if not equal to her own.

Why would Jin lie?

This guy reminds me of Yosuke.

my goddess

>still chewing mid-headlock

He seems used to this

Not that anyone would complain.

He's just enjoying himself

Heaven

Shits and giggles.

Or it's a translation error. Japanese is weird when it comes to plurals.

Jin doesn't tend to lie, even less with serious stuff.

He's the best using senku

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Jin lies all the time. Remember when he told Konami that T2 were his brothers and sister?

Earlier translations say that Jin said "one of the best". Japanese plurals are ambiguous. Ever read One Piece? You can have stuff like "Big Mom, a four emperors".

I didn't expect it either but he probably uses it at every possible chance so he racks up more points and has become his specialty while Tachikawa uses it more complementary since he's pretty strong even with a normal kogetsu.

Tamakoma's last set of newbies consisted of:

-The guy who A ranks and the top brass of Border are unusually interested in. Who later went on to appear and speak at a Border press conference. Who also went on to lead a newly formed B rank team to the upper B ranks in the first few rounds of their first rank wars.

-A trion monster who happens to be a little girl. Who blew a hole in the side of the base on her first day, became B rank in a couple weeks, and uses a sniper rifle like it's a cannon.

-A short white haired kid who looks like he's 11, but says he's 15. Who casually trounced an A rank agent on his first day, and has gone on to regularly compete favorably with A rank agents and other top fighters. He also made B rank within a few weeks.

Hyuse joining isn't going to provoke a reaction of suspicion. The reaction is going to be more along the lines of "God damn it! Another one? Where the fuck does Tamakoma keep finding them?!". With them saying that Hyuse is related to Tamakoma's engineer, and it being known that Tamakoma has powerful triggers made by their engineer, people will likely just conclude that Hyuse's already gotten a bunch of training from his relative.

All told, Hyuse doesn't stand out much from the rest of Tamakoma. People will probably figure that Hyuse had been intended to be join with Yuma and Chika, and be part of Tamakoma-2 from the start, and some circumstance or another simply delayed him by a couple months.

hayai

So are they purposefully calling her Mario then?

yes

But that was a joke and this is strategic advice. Besides they used 随一(の) so it should be clear enough.

>Food
and
>Getting body contact with a girl

This guy is living the dream.

Cute! Cute!

She probably just used it to restrict enemy movement without having to actually hit them. It's just an option that lets her contribute something without having to kill.

Ninomiya doesn't seem the mobile type, but his two mooks might be able to use the wires to dodge and attack.

KAWAII AS FUCK

>she is small and cute
Hah I like this guy already. And the team's consist of bunch of best bros

Yeah that translation makes more sense.

No hint of sneaky tactics by Osamu this time. I hope he starts the fight with "let's follow the plan" instead of "crap I didn't anticipate this".

The best keikakus are the ones that nobody knows about. That includes the audience.

Does this mean that the Osamu suffering meme is finally dead?

Ha ha

That small happiness is going to turn into suffering in spades down the road.

>Konami forces him to cuddle not caring about time and place
>Kako starts force feeding him her fried rice

I can see it coming.

>We'l never get to abuse Konami's headlocks.

Wew, Hyuse clad in the Border uniform. Loving this.

>Satoshi Mizukami
What a coincidence

>Satoshi Mizukami

It seems like Ashihara has good taste.

I'm hoping that here will be more "Megane-kun's keikaku" moments but it's very likely during the battle there also "crap I didn't anticipate this" moments too. Or they just simply overpowered as the opponents are stronger and they know about the wires, lead bullet and T2 teamwork.

I mean the opponents are stronger than in the previous rank wars

>Stronger than Kage
>Stronger than Nino

To be fair half of Upper B-Rank should be A-Rank if there weren't certain successblock Squads.

Ah yeah except those two squads

I dunno about that. I think the upper half Squads are on the cusp of being A-Rank but if you can't legitimately beat A-Rank teams then you don't deserve to be A-Rank even if you can sort of contend with them. And while Ninomiya and Kageura Squad are real bullshit, an actual A-Rank team would be more competitive with them.

I think the point gaps between Ranks 2 and 3 make that pretty clear.

>Be kage
>Have one of the best snipers in border
>And oh! did you want really good gunner/attacker?

>Be Nino
>Be able to shoot shit like you want
>Have top Gunner
>And then there's this master supporter that can stop most Attackers for a while

Yea no.
Kage and Nino are just blockers intentional or not.

Sure, but I'd say that the weaker A-Ranks could do better than the upper B-Ranks against the likes of Kageura and Ninomiya. They may have individual members that could hope to match up but the teams on the whole aren't quite at the level that seems to be required of most A-Rank Squads.

So I'm not saying they're not roadblocks but I don't agree that they have what it takes to play with the big boys.

>I don't agree that they have what it takes to play with the big boys.

The difference isn't all that big though.
It mostly boils down to experience of the Captain and behavior of the team.
Azuma Squad for example is easily A-rank if they can make the rules of engangement.
But since Azuma only contributes to the thoughts and strategies/tactics, they are only higher B-rank.

#5 would have to be Ichijou Yukimaru. Unless Ashihara is pulling another Konami with us and #5 is someone we already know

Ninomiya and Kageura squads aren't just a-rank, they're high a-rank. Kageura squad used to be a-rank 6, so Ninomiya must have been at least a-rank 5, possibly higher.

The current a-rank 5 to 8 should be continuously thankful they got through b-rank before Border decided to build a wall at the top of the upper bracket (and make b-rank pay for it).

Why would they? By the back story he's related to the engineer of tamakoma. So for him to be joining a group from that branch isn't suspicious in anyway. Him being crazy strong may come as a shocker and seem unfair to others but tamakoma is known to have only elite memebers(osamu excluded). So no they have no reason at all to be suspicious

>twin raygusts
Neat.

That means the top five attackers are: 1) Kogetsu dual wield 2) Scorpion dual wield, 3) Sugetsu dual wield, 4) Kogetsu + Raygust dual wield and 5) Raygust dual wield. Single wielders might as well give up.

Why would a B rank attacker be number 5?

Murakami uses his Raygust primarily as a shield so it's more of a sword and board approach. And Kageura who is better than Murakami uses Scorpion with his own special techniques.

Katagiri Squad is A-Rank

>Why would a B rank attacker be number 5?
you could say the say the same thing with Murakami.

>What is Ko with rank 4?

Kageura technically dual wields scorpions since Mantis requires the use of two

My bad I thought it said B

I wonder if Oji is going to be the Izumi of attackers where he has a lot of points split between his two different weapons. Which is why he wouldn't be ranked

But he's the exception. Look how OP his side effect is and it only got him in fourth.

Murakami has only been in Border for 8 months. Konami has been here for 5. Tachikawa and Kazama have been here for 4.

Look like Hyuse got a hair style change for his trion form to disguise himself.

Yeah. He is strange one without any rank (as of now) as an attacker, but being an ace.

>4 teams within two pts of each other

Oh shit. This is like the mediocre teams battling for second place in the Ligue 1 table

So people talk all the time about "Why isn't everyone a 4-person squad right off the bat?" Well besides the operator requiring the experience necessary. Why would you choose a bunch of average people to fill your team when you can wait and draft a genius C-Rank when the next batch comes in?

When you look at the graph 4 out of the 5 geniuses to join Border in the last year were picked up by Squads that are (or were in Kage's case) A-Rank. Kako was trying to draft Yuma right out of T-2 which goes to show how bad these squads only want good agents.

Thanks for the chapter and the new operators are cute.

Ikoma squad are pretty awesome bros.

They just need to grow some balls and fire people when someone better comes along, like how Kakizaki got replaced with Kitora.

Kakizaki left of his own accord. He then went and used his reputation to take two prodigies from the draft

I don't think it's worth it. You have to take somebody into your Squad, make accommodations for them, teach them about how everything functions, etc. just to kick them out in a few months? The A-Ranks and high B-Ranks function just fine with their 3 man teams, no need to recruit randos when there's not much to gain from it and potential difficulties with the 4th squad member holding back the higher talent members.

I think the best way to think about it is:
>2 people have the tightest synergy
>4 people have the best numbers
>3 people have a good mix of both
>1 person is for hard mode maniacs.

>that one guy who regularly holds his own against all the mid B-Rank squads