[pt 2] NPM CEO calls for murder of "Nazis", after criticism for it creates blocklist

Context: imgur.com/a/2kD4O

Account: twitter.com/izs

Supports ANTIFA: archive.is/bS74o

NPM website: npmjs.com/

Lists Visa, Blizzard, Autodesk, Trivago as users.

"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang Nazi leaders and imprison Nazi sympathizers." archive.is/hGCkz

"A common objection is that we should try to convince Nazis to not be Nazis. I agree. We convince them by killing Nazis." archive.fo/kSPoy

"I've now blocked all the accounts that follow Cheong, some chan accounts, gamer gaters, Nazis, and the red pills." archive.is/vJsKF

Blocks over 350,000 accounts, thinks he's not the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/646467/how-one-programmer-broke-the-internet-by-deleting-a-tiny-piece-of-code/
theregister.co.uk/2016/03/23/npm_left_pad_chaos/
haneycodes.net/npm-left-pad-have-we-forgotten-how-to-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's impossible to have a discussion about this stuff isn't it?

I think the reason for that is because SOMEONE doesn't want this discussion to happen. and an easy way is to flood the thread with noise that drowns out any signal.

the thread has been censored several times on other sites.

Not technology.
Fuck off.

npm is part of node.js

this is technology.

Off-topic garbage, that's the reason.
This thread will be better on Sup Forums.

it's not off topic, npm is part of node.js - this is computer programming technology - not that you would know, having never coded anything.

Mental illness guy Believe begins the right guy but want kill people disagree with him.

Yeah npm, but not the faggot who post gay opinions on twitter, I'm sorry he doesn't agree with your opinions, but who cares if he hates nazis?

well, time to switch to YARN

>A common objection is that we should try to convince Nazis to not be Nazis. I agree. We convince them by killing Nazis."

I wish more people understood this. It's so simple, really.

Anyway.

yeah yarn might be worth checking out! thanks

So does Sup Forums. What's the point?

Why do brogrammers have such low IQ to fall for shit like """""anti"""""Fa?
Or is he just getting sorosbux?

well, it installed packages much faster than NPM (now they are somewhat equal, because NPM started improving because of the competition)

Based mod.

Thanks you based mods.

He deleted the thread first

he only moved the thread the second time I created it.

I got a warning for it.

SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.

Agree.
Sup Forums mods = Gods
Sup Forums mods = Shit Eaters

>post off-topic garbage
>get deleted
>ZA JEWWWSSS

>ZA JEWWWSSS
nobody ever said that

>post off-topic garbage
it's extremely on topic and relevant

So, now that this is on Sup Forums: Murdering nazis, yay or nay?

For him nazi means people disagree with him.

node package manager?

How is that even important enough to even need a CEO?

Discussing about a mental ill fag who hates nazi is extremely relevant for technology? Why don't ask about better alternatives (If there is any) for RMP instead of bringing all that twitter bullshit and drama?

Hell yeah!

I don't trust NPM anyways. I don't think a professional should be using it, and I don't think HTTPS running a node site that regularly updates with NPM can be called a secure context. but if the boss wants it, the boss wants it. whenever I have to use stuff like that I let them sign liability waivers.

about the dude, idk, it's his own faggot liberal ideology, which a lot of tech companies seem to be falling for these days.

It's sad, but at the same time a little comforting - a while ago, I thought google was indomitable. now, I'm not so sure anymore. It keeps the giants in check. We could call it the giants' disease.

sorry to hear about the move. Sup Forums community and admins are a bunch of whores.

> Why don't ask about better alternatives (If there is any) for RMP instead of bringing all that twitter bullshit and drama?

because the thread was deleted already

someone is disallowing you from having this discussion

Can we just take away twitter from people like that? Why do all those leftist fucks that are PC and what not are the most cenzoring fuckers ever? It's not even about being right or wrong, it is just a bunch of cocks that spill tolerance garbage but cannot survive the thought of having their bubble poped and realiaze waht the real world is. Wish twitter wasn't so fucking retarded and allowed for masses to delete twitter acounts, then /pol would be unstoppable

Nazis that murder: yay
Murdering nazis: nay

>Oakland
Hey that's right near me. It's next to Berkeley.

I can tell you 10% of people have gone off the rails in this area. I say let them embarrass themselves.

Wow, never knew Sup Forums was a bunch of faggots.

Look at the OP, he mentions everything but anything relevant, a twitter capture, quotes by that guy, archives about showing he supports antifa, none of these are actually technology, try to make a decent thread next time and mods wont delete it.

Nice try RapeApe

ddos npmjs.com?

Heh, spotted the Sup Forumstard.

Yeah, always heard that “Sup Forums is totally against Postmodern Neo-Marxism”, but when it comes down to it, they’re a bunch of fags and pussies.

what is NPM?

it holds all the libraries of code for javascript, one of the most popular programming languages

basically they have a huge amount of power

Yay. Especially those hooknosed banker nazis, they seriously need to go.

This is the difference between us and them. I would never consider silencing the speech of those who disagree with me. In fact I would want to give them the as big a platform as I could because the detached, insane, isolated and illogical rantings of the elite help more than anything else. Thank goodness they do have such a big platform.

So what di she do? explain to a non-tech-savvy user pls

Yarn comes from (((Facebook)))

node package manager, the default package management tool for the hugely popular nodejs interpreter.

basically, this guy is king of all of the faggot web developers who became "coders" when google ported javascript to the backend.

why does a package manager have a "CEO"? node.js is for tards, btw.

>check my own twitter account that I haven't used for months
>yep, blocked

What a shame. I was gonna send him this, seeing how he's talking shit.

so how important is this move?

oh, and you're a faggot

A fucking leaf.

wow you sure would make him triggered then xDDD

King? Uh okay.

Npm is just a freaking file server it sounds.

It doesn’t work that way in practice if there is no debate and ESPECIALLY because the two sides are not only arguing different ideas, but they are arguing from different epistemological viewpoints.

We, enlightenment/Modernist thinkers concerned with facts, truth, and reality, argue for a common sense world that acknowledges the nature of man and understands there is utopia on earth.

The opposition, Postmodernist thinkers who do not believe in facts, truth, reality, or the nature of man, argue(often for nothing) for a utopia that based on the subjective world view(or being as Heidegger said) and that there is nothing but the subjective world. Through this they make sick egalitarian claims that mean nothing and seek power above all else. Life is a power struggle to them, because in this subjective life there is only that. Everything to them is then framed in the Marxist paradigm (oppressor/oppressed).

This is what post modern bro Marxists are.
We don’t even argue on the same plane of existence and that’s why Postmodernists do not like to be challenged and they argue exclusively with feelings.

Checks flag, both are fags.

I mean, not really. I'd just be dishing out the same amo unt as he was.
Not that he'd be able to take it, but that's beside the point.

*understands there is NO utopia on earth

it's not important. it's some webshit learning the twitter API by blocking a handful of user accounts who say things like "based" and "kek."

It doesn't matter except it makes him look like a baby. He spent quite some time blocking people that might possibly offend him, but 99% of them don't even know who he is.

>2017
>Still uses 'fag' as an insult.

A fucking underage leaf.

the absolute state of Sup Forums
can't let some tech discussion get in the way of desktop threads or smartphone debate

Holy shit can someone just god damn explain if this faggots is just virtue signalling or is he doing something that actually has ramifications?

>those flags
?

Heck I would say most in tech don't even care about node, much less it's package manager.

oh ok I thought he's blocked accounts on the site (that I don't know how it structured, so my bad for these obviously dumb questions)

well edgy boi, look who should be doing his homework and get a proper future instead of larping as an antifag

I'm assuming he means twitter. Had he banned "alt right" from NPM he'd probably piss off some important people.

>no ID
>flag unknown

He's just virtue signalling

It was switched to Sup Forums newfag.

It's because the thread was moved from Sup Forums, dumbass

>expecting to find people who understand what npm is on Sup Forums

It will not affect edgy 15 year old larpers in any way.

this faggot has blocked 376k people?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

who cares? when that one guy got pissed that time and pulled his "left_pad" package (a one-line function that appends zeroes to the beginning of a value), and the entire internet broke, that was everyone's cue to burn all of node.js with fire.

yes, someone actually packaged and published a single worthless function as a standalone library, and literally millions of other webshits included it as a dependency in their shit-apps.

>only 15yo don't understand what npm is
thank you very much mr. renaissance man, I'm 25 and I don't give a shit about java and probably will continue to do so once this thread gets archived

Nay, but only because Nazis are White and I'm tired of White people killing White people.

This thread was originally on Sup Forums, then a mod moved it here. Other boards don't have flags and so they don't record their location when a post is made, so when it's moved here they get unknown flags.

I know there is no real debate. I'm saying their opinions are so detached from reality there doesn't need to be. They are worried the internet has given people with different views a voice but that isn't what happened. No counter argument is necessary when they make the case against their ideology better than I ever could.

this is all you need to know about node.js and npm

qz.com/646467/how-one-programmer-broke-the-internet-by-deleting-a-tiny-piece-of-code/

theregister.co.uk/2016/03/23/npm_left_pad_chaos/

haneycodes.net/npm-left-pad-have-we-forgotten-how-to-program/

>I don't give a shit about java

pottery

Who gives a fuck nerd.

>instead of writing a quick 11 line function, the ETERNAL JAVASCRIPT PAJEET decides to use a fucking library for something so trivial

Violence is never justified, except for people that violent against you.

well shit, incredible i missed that when was?

Violence is an instrument.

H1-B at work?

Basically Isaacs is a little bitch.

>someone is disallowing you from having this discussion
You are wrong. You don't get disalowed from having certain discusiions; you just didn't get allowed of having them. The use of this privately owned site is a privilege, not a right. I recommend you go back to Plebbit and only come back after you've read the rules.

>le hurr durr mental gymnastics
sage

>someone is disallowing you from having this discussion
>moved to one of the most active boards on the site
This guy is just virtue signalling, newfaggot. If you really want some shit, see what Mozilla just did with 100K.

Were Java not as nested into so much webcode like the Jew in the bank system, I too would not care about it.

NPM is SJW infested shit.
SJW contributors jettisoned themselves from Node.js org a few weeks ago. No one even remembers them or gives a fuck about them.
If you want to avoid SJW infested npm. Just use yarn or other alternatives.

yarn (and all the other alternatives) still rely on the npm registry

Nerds.

When yarn was in alpha or beta they've used mirror of npm hosted by facebook. If npm as a hosting service burns, there will be many alternatives to it. You can host mirror locally yourself.

Lmao, Javafags worshipping their meme language.

Ignorant baguette, it's the funny instruction that makes your magic box talk to other magic boxes on the Vietnamese calligraphy poster shelf, this isn't even my career and I know that much.

kek, I actually missed this

or owe you shekels. you got to beat them um, then they pay

dehumanizing the population like that is exactly why mass shootings like las vegas happen

Hilarious

Fuck Isaac.