>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/2nd Lady Lead Moment of Silence for LV 10/2/17
youtu.be/Lji7GwSf4tY
>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-bought-33-guns-year-article-1.3540433
youtube.com/watch?v=-aLjup934Rk
twitter.com/AlPunto/status/915607470264926209
twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321
grrrgraphics.com/san-juan-whiner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Iran.

Trump got fucking stumped
How will he ever recover?

Do you trust Black Women, /ptg/? I sure do.

>not posting the original

Motive will be that he was a degenerative gambler looking for a bigger mental high and killing people was his answer

(((Catholics)))

The car's on fire,
And finally there's a driver at the wheel
The sewers are all muddied,
With a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows.

The government is corrupt
And we're all on so many drugs,
With the radio on and the curtains drawn
We're no longer trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
But the machine is bleeding to death !

>NBC 1# on every category
now that's fake news

Congrats to Joe for killing his intern to cover up an affair.

nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-bought-33-guns-year-article-1.3540433

This nigga real?

At least they are #1 at that

Gimme some good news please

youtube.com/watch?v=-aLjup934Rk

>Today is my independence day... I am finally withdrawing from the dead party of Lincoln to engender a new beginning — in the party of JO (Hillary)

Best link for Trump?

NEW BAKER: STEP UP NOW OR I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO DIE BY ETERNAL JOEING

Mark Cuban says he is considering running in 2020

>That pic
[Ape whooping intensifies]

fuck all you pubeheaded sandniggers collectively

no, he was pic related
>RADICAL
>DEMOCRATIC
>TERRORISM

Trying to run for governor.

Nobody actually watches the news, they just keep that shit on before or after their stupid programs while they're getting ready for bed or washing the dishes or whatever.
That's why their ratings are so high because its just background noise for whatever else they're doing while they're not paying attention.
>sit down and watch the news
Nobody fucking does that shit.

>mfw even Rex Tillerson thinks Trump is a moran

>When the Trump Curse runs it's course less than two weeks after it began

>"The historical mission of our world revolution is to rearrange a new culture of humanity to replace the previous social system. This conversion and re organization of global society requires two essential steps: firstly, the destruction of the old established order, secondly, desgin and imposition of the new order. The first stage requires eliminations of all frontier borders, nationhood, and culture, public policy, ethical barriers and social definitions. Only then can the destoryed old system elements be replaced by the imposed system elements of our new order."

>"The first task of our world revolution is destruction. All social strata and social formations created by traditional society must be annihilated, individual men and women must be uprooted from Thier ancestral environment, torn out of Thier native environments, no tradition of any type shall be permitted to remain as sacred, traditional social norms must only be viewed as a disease to be eradicated, the ruling dictum of the new order is; nothing is good so everything must be criticized and abolished, everything that was, must be gone."

>"After destructionof the old order, construction of the new order is a larger and more difficult task. We will have torn out the old limbs from Thier ancient roots in deep layers, social norms will be lying disorganized and anarchic so they must be blocked against new culutral forms and social categories naturally re emerging. The general masses will have been first persuaded join as equals in the first task of destroying thier own traditional society and economic culture, but then the new order must be forcibly established through people again being divided and differentiated only I'm accordance with the new pryamidal hierarchical system of out imposed global monolithic new world order"

- Nathan Goldman, top level international Zionist. The president of the world Jewish Congress from 1947 to 1978

I'm so confused. Jews calling Jews bad goys?

what a faggot

lmao John Bolton still salty as fuck not getting SoS job

Repostd for new thread

I think you're vastly underestimating how much economic and diplomatic pressure the US can exert on Europe. Remember when Europe was supposed to form an "anti Trump climate alliance" led by Merkel and stand in unison against US climate policy? How did that turn out ?

>This policy looks like it will only damage US national interests and it's relations with all of its closest allies with the exception of Saudi Arabia and Israel. Or am I missing something?
How much Europe likes us really doesn't matter considering most of it is a de facto (and de jure in some cases like Germany) protectorate. Allies that actually matter to US foreign policy interests and the grand game: Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Taiwan, Phillipines, Jordan, India

Listed in no particular order.

>(specifically France or Germany) allying with Russia?
Not only is this never going to happen it would actually be illegal for Germany to do so because they would require their own army. Unless they want to depend on Russia's military to protect them AND have Russia be their only supplier of natural gas. Germany would pretty quickly become a Russian colony, eventually outright annexed. Also, countries in the EU can't act unilaterally, at least not for things like that, not even Germany.

>there are 369.8 million Arabs in the world
>there are 14.41-20.2 million Jews in the world
How do we solve this problem?

Need Sleepy Ben to go full SDA and call out the pope as the anti-christ

I'm pretty sure this is proof there are bots here. I'm a software engineer and just this post alone already told me how they programmed it. It waits until the thread reaches 300 posts. Then waits maybe a minute or two and then it goes back to the catalog, searches for "/ptg/", enters the first one that pops up in the trimmed down catalog containing only those results, then posts its spam. It has to be a time lag. Since this thread was the only one in the catalog, it got redirected back there to post that. It has to be the same algorithm that "covfefe" bot uses. That is never consistent on which post it quotes.

she wore it for spanish tv

twitter.com/AlPunto/status/915607470264926209

What'd he say?

I can bake a few threads

Did you guys know the Sup Forums moderators and janitors are unpaid volunteers.

For what?
Brothel management?
Good luck for him.

Thank you.

someone should remind joe how unkind mean and brutal he was when he killed that intern he was fucking

>kikes continuing to push this narrative
Not the same dude. Stop trying to inject disinfo, faggot.

>Breitbart front page: Tillerson called Trump a moron! Doesn't refute it at hasty press conference!
>Read the story
>Tillerson directly refuted most of the NBC story and refused to comment on the "moron" claim because it's petty reporting
Breitbart is doing the left's work at this point, all in the name of clicks

They're not even hiding it anymore

Yeah, they do it for free

what are you saying?

Female spics are retarded, more news at 11

i think you mean peter the roman, the guy who's name is hebrew for "lightning from heaven" is the antichrist.

>ra'ah satan naphal 'aher baraq o bamah

that picture does not convince any normie that it is the same person.

>Arabs
Muslims are 1.2 or .3 billion, now that`s a problem.

The hilarious part is Puerto Ricans hate her fucking guts

not true. they get paid in reddit gold

Kikebart will always be kikebart

I hope so

DRUMPF IS GETTINGG IMPEACHED SOON

you stupid faggots again?

twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321
SHE CLEARLY SAYS HI STEVE

Fixed.

What do we get paid in?

can confirm, Trump will be impeached the day before WWIII starts

>virtue signaling for people outside their constituents
why are leftists so retarded?

So Colbert is definitely Jewish right

I know its not him, because if it was the leftists would panic and have it deleted

Digits.

>It's not about politics
Yes, it is.

headpats

Trusting Breitbart is like trusting a jilted lover's diary regarding her ex boyfriend.

Breitbart's pretty sad. I thought Bannon was going to get them back on track after he returned, but they're only getting worse.
Infowars is more credible at this point.

How to run your campaign for governor, step 1:
DO NOT TRY TO STUMP THE TRUMP

>I know its not him
great argument

>SHE CLEARLY SAYS HI STEVE
Wrong. I hear "HI!". Again, go back to the closup pictures and stop posting your blurry bullshit pics. They are clearly different people. Fuck off you god damn kike.

Even worse: He's an irishman.

same as always

(you)s

KEK

Theory: Democrats offered her something in exchange for publicly attacking Trump despite the damage it would due to her locally.

Probably money.

We already have proof they use bots. On April 1 Sup Forums got redirected to a board that was unlisted in the API and at least 75% of the shill posts and slide posts just fucking vanished. They came back when the redirect was removed.

>shilling this hard

Is that the puerto rican mayor judging from the replies?
Why is she wearing some american leftist propaganda shirt
Is she maxine tier retarded by making it too obvious

>Voted in.
>hate her
Pick one faaag

hehehehe

And what came of this.

The Arabs are the worse though, and the ones who radicalize everyone else.

>Ratings are what matters, not the truth

END THEM

Daily Reminder, Stephen Paddock was a glow in the dark CIA nigger.

She thinks that attacking Trump will help her when she runs for a governor.

wtf i love trump now

/sg/ is making fun of us again

Quick rundown? I know some basics but does someone have an abridged version of the whole story ?

Hello
I am totally not from eastern europe
Vegas gunman was antifa, got his money from BLM via george soros funding. All democrats want to kill trump supporters. Every single person that died voted for trump. MSM is burying it to avert civil war bc its not time yet.
Remember: never trust the fbi, never trust the cia, never trust your congressmen, niggers suck, white people rule
I'm totally american guys
Spread on twitter please

Sup Forums Gold. Of course you need an account for that.

but cnn is worse

WEW

>People calling ICE for personal benefit incentivizes thousands of reports a week

I love thinking about how much this scares Democrats. They probably think it's like the Soviet Union.

She was throwing a tantrum about DRUMPF not sending enough aid in front of LITERAL TONS of aid. She's retarded.

grrrgraphics.com/san-juan-whiner/