Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America will stay majority white longer than your country though

y'know, with great relocation, that can actually work as an electoral strategy.
if all white mens relocated in some specific states,and voted altogether as a bunch, they could elect the president with just 17% of the electorate.

You gotta throw the women and children in there too bub.

Lmao. America is far worse off demographically than any country in Europe, including UK and France

White men are a minority

Cool

Keeping this in mind for future arguments

literally no chance

underrated

The women are all fucking black guys
The children are mixed

>America
>Majority white
That's like saying Argentina or Brazil is white. USA already belong to spics and niggers.

It's sad but true. In the 40's it was close to 50%. Today it's been halved. Think about that. Sure there's more than any other country number wise but everyone knows it's the % that matters. If current trends continue that % will hit 1% within the next 70 years. This concluding that Sup Forums was only right once again about the current state of affairs.

lmao

SAGE THIS THREAD, GO TO Also:

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

You've been listening to the shitposting too much, leaf. USA literally has entire cities and areas majority black, that's not the case here

>White American men now take up just 0% of America
I CANT BREATHE

rotterdam is letterlijk 50% moslim

categorically false, unfortunately
that said, we're all in the same boat, being invaded by the foreign hordes. At the present moment some of us have it worse than others but the trajectory for America likely puts us at

>another euro hiding his flag to shitpost America
clearly these are the Russian agents here

While this doesn't appear to be a slide thread, this is still a low quality shitposting den and should be reported and saged. Beware of slide threads and low quality shitposting.

In the 60s it was 80 percent.

Poor americans...
RIP

>how dare the goys think about racial statistics!! Let's go back to ptg and tell them how good /ourgoy/ president is!!

>the average white male in America

>How dare this guy call me out on making a no effort shitpost thread using the same short copypasta that a dozen fuckers earlier this week have already used
Remember kids, if you see a low quality thread like this, put "sage" (no quotations or capitalization) in the options bar of your post and shitpost away. You get the satisfaction of shitposting on a dumb thread, with the additional satisfaction of having OP get butthurt that his shit thread didn't stick around for too long.

We can always just nuke the South. The North is still white.

holy fuck the newfaggotry just oozes out of you

>Oh shit someone had enough brain cells to rub together to realize my thread is a blatant shitpost to get (you)'s
>"Y-you're a newfag!"
>Yeah, that'll show them. Now nobody will believe them now that i ruined their credibility
>Damn i'm smart

>Whites become minorities in home countries.
>Get genocided by (((them)))
>Non-white Christians get gassed next.
>Globalism becomes complete and following Satanic Judaism becomes mandatory.
>World falls into eternal dark age of sacrificing children.
Goodbye Sup Forums.

Good fuck white people. I'm tired of being stomped on by them like I don't even matter.

Good. Never breathe again.

What was the percentage in 1500? People are always going to want warm blankets or the modern day equivalent. As a kind and caring people I'm sure they will be provided again when necessary.

>gives step by step instructions on how to sage
>as if its new
topkek, kys.

if u want to make posts like this atleast dont hide behind meme flag

kys retard

>t. Hans Drumpf Al-Germani.

Can we just gas these shitskins already? I’m tired of their nonsense.

btfo schnitzelnig

End your life pathetic nigger

>25% of population
>commit 100% of mass shootings
Travel ban white males.

Your empire will crumble soon enough.
Just keep letting in all ya 3rd world homeboyz

>t. Cletus Tyshaun Obama

where are my gimedats then?

>Shipment to gas chamber for op

Most people in America dont live in faggy cities, they prefer the suburbs.

Yet your media spouts shit daily about """white men""". I know we are cucked here in Sweden but we haven't reached that kind of attack yet from our MSM.

That will change fast once wars break out. Whitey owns the sky. Urban Metropolis gets nuked to contain outbreak into white dominated rural towns. Organized militia sweep the rest out if they refuse to align under the banner of White Jesus because Black Babylonian Christ is a blaspheming abomination of a civilization without book or borders. Lest we forget those African Nation Lines were drawn up by the white man. They must go back on account of their behaviours and actions here. Corrupting our youth is their crime of a lawless rebellion forged in the underground hip hop scene. It is not a railroad to emancipation like the North provided during the first Civil War. It is a way back into iron chains after their false "prophet" broke yokes of wood.

When shit hits the fan is you still a fan of the white man? Didn't think so niggers. Time to go dindu nuthins. Like you sang when this all began in the 60s "White Man Heaven is black man hell". This is our promised land not your God forsaken paradise of eden. What made white man red? What made faces in the mountains. Our Forefathers built this nation. Our descendants will purge this continent as blacks survival rate plummets below replacement rate. Last of a dying breed of babylonians.

You don't. None of us do in the grand divine scheme of things. Nature will have its way and its methods are by conquest and war. Rome will always conquer and then be destroyed by fallen kings. Anno Domini to Anno Domini.

So what? I love smaller tight-knit communities. Just imagine how nice it will be when there's only a few thousand of us left.

So comfy!