hooktube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hooktube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

HOOK IT UP OR DONT POST FAGGOT

wtf? I feel guilty about living in a white neighborhood now :(

why would you post this here?

it literally is racist you fascist pig

t. mr noseburg

The public school part is complete bullshit.

Black public schools receive more money in northeast districts and equal amounts per pupil compared to the rest of the country. The cities of poor black areas even foots the bill for security firms to operate in their schools.

And fucking what, teachers (and police) in shitty parts of the country are paid higher on average because no one wants to teach at a maniac public black school.

Fuck whitey, gimme some mo money fo dem racisms.

I'm moving to Levittown.

s a g e

What is section 8 housing

does this mention Obama's push to culturally enrich said neighborhoods with low income housing and refugee centers? of course not, can't have the goy waking up to what's being done to him, making him feel bad about existing is enough.

The only reason suburbs even exist in this country is because we didn't want to live next to blacks or send our kids to school with them.

Same reason we never really invest in public transit. No one wants to sit on a bus next to some smelly hoodrat who's freestyle rapping.

correlation=/=causality

>being black correlates with being poorer than average
>are blacks poor because of racism?
>are blacks poor because of black culture?
>...etc.

he gives the answer: they didn't give black people loans, because they were black. What about the same reason why banks still don't give loans to people? Because they were poorer than average.

Also those minority groups, which were poorer than average and therefore didn't receive loans included asian americans. Why don't they still carry around all that "missed wealth" from that time?

>What is blockbusting
Remember guys that the jews were used to sell houses for practically nothing to niggers in white neighbourhoods to decrease the price of the soil and therefore build there whatever the fuck they wanted and producing white flight.

Niggers kept their houses but they trashed them anyway.

Whites want to live with blacks:
>GENTRIFICATION!
>DIS BEEZ RACISSISM
>GET OUT OF OUR HOOD CRACKA MUFUGGAS

Whites don't want to live with blacks:
>WHITE FLIGHT!
>DIS BEEZ RACISSISM
>GIBS ME DAT TAX BASE CRACKA MUFUGGAS

More like ADAM EATS EVERYTHING

kek'd and check'd

>they didn't give black people loans

because they don't pay them back
because they have bad credit
because they have no collateral

So they are admitting that all black neighborhoods are hell holes that don't produce any wealth?

(((TRUTV)))

yes, but they say it's because they lacked the initial funding from that time, causing an everlasting poverty cycle (don't mind other minorities like the irish that are now doing fine)

bump

I'm not going to listen to a soyguzzling Jewish cuck demoralize me for enjoying the company of my race.