Why the fuck does Canada have an army?

>Can't fight wars (so despised by NATO French took over their previous role as peace keepers, the FRENCH)
>Simultaneously completely protected/ would get BTFO by big dick daddy Uncle Sam in the case of war in North America
>Reservists actually get activated to shovel fucking SNOW, BAHAHAHA how will you EVER recover
>Did I mention that outside of their group of barely 100 JTF2 Operators the entirety of the Canadian army is made up of meme tier window lickers?
>Seriously, why the fuck is the Canadian army a thing?
Snow Mexicans, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Panjwaii
youtu.be/JsPIzRsUtlE
medium.com/@KelemenCari/american-speaker-arrested-in-canada-for-smuggling-hate-speech-on-his-ipad-4aa9f0f28f2b
bestrangefinder.reviews/deadliest-snipers-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=-YayUFezX9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one country that has never.lost a war..
A: Canada.

Name one country that has defeated the United States in a war...

Name one country that succeeded in destroying the White House...

Name the last time those happened

You litteral nigger
1. Name one war Canada fought where they wern't being used as auxillary cannon fodder for the (((Crown)))
2. The English had a stalemate with the US, over 200 years ago. The pride of that war where they lost nearly every significant battle is for some reasaon where they autistically tried to burn down the stone walled white house, piled a bunch of furnature outside that they lit on fire, which was soon put out by rain. Oh and BTW you completely got BTFO in Kandahar, so I'm gonna go with Afghanistan for 500 Alec
3. See #2, you autist

All of those are England, they did none of those. The one battle to push into canada was fought off by redcoats not canadian militia.

Shovelling snow is serious business. It's on the same level as erecting sandbag barriers during floods and cleaning up after avalanches. It also fosters the connection between the army and the civilian population, which is very important if you don’t have the draft.

I find the association with us insulting do not put us on the same place as leaves

Memes aside the French rear guard at Dunkirk were pretty hardcore dudes.

I imagine the military mostly continues to exist to keep a framework alive in the event of a real conflict. For the most part, we can rely on the utter behemoth to the south to act as the world police and to keep is secure. We're like the little kid on the playground who happens to have a massive roid-monster for a brother and everyone knows it.

On the other hand, if you want to talk about utter mobs of window-lickers, the US military is so bloated with retards that our average cunt looks like GI Joe. Also, why wouldn't you send soldiers to do manual labor while there aren't any wars to fight? You're paying the lazy shits, might as well make them do something.

Our soldiers are actually good, go fuck yourselves

Canada fought one major battle during the entirety of the Afghan war: Operation Medusa, and that battle was STILL fought alongside the US Army's 10th Mountain and 5th Special Forces Group. 3,000 Troops in country (manuver element only 4-650) a d 158 KIA and 2000 plus wounded with so little ground held you had no idea what was going on inside of Kandahar in 2011...yeah "Never been defeated" because you're litterally the only NATO member to leave the battlefield with enemy units actively engaged

>another thread on Sup Forums questioning the legitimacy of Canada as a nation/power/whatever
I have nothing new to tell you. Shit country, great land. Place was obviously better as a rich province of a mighty empire. Instead it's 2017.

They got fucked in Helmand Province Afghanistan along with the British, they were both so bad that the US Marines had to go in to clean up the mess.

>Oh and BTW you completely got BTFO in Kandahar, so I'm gonna go with Afghanistan for 500 Alec

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Panjwaii

nah, but we did rain down a bunch of arty on haji

Your soldiers look fucking autistic compared to ours, and I'm a Marine I think our soldiers are garbage tier

According to who? Themselves?

I know, I was one of those Marines...2nd MEB 2009

You sent like 4 artillery pieces for all of Kandahar you literal faggot

To confiscate weapons from peoples homes after they evacuate after floods and such.

So you count us as individuals when it suits you but British cucks at others. Go wipe your salty tears with that flag we burned just like your White House. We did it once and we’ll do it again you fat necked burger.

And look how effective they were, you literal autist.

Tyrants get the rake

It barely does at this point, its totally barebones and underfunded.

I went over to Halifax and visited a family friend that's in the navy. He said Harper wanted to invest in northern sovereignty by making a few icebreakers that could smash through 4-5 year ice and the Liberal government changed it to save money (despite running up the largest deficit in recent history) by changing the commission one icebreaker that can only smash through 1 year ice, making it "worthless" (his words).

More emphasis is placed on learning French than on combat training or weapons procurement or military exercises.

And the only time the military is deployed, it's to an African country where we prevent niggers from killing each other.

Canada isn't a serious country.

1. The British, over 200 years ago, were so stupid they tried to burn a stone building, piled up a bunch of furnature outside they lit on fire, which was put out by rain. You utter moron.
2. If you discount our spics and niggers, we have a lower obesity percentage than you do. More white people too. People get fat in the cold. No shit, right?

Cmon man don’t you know that your recruits are mostly borderline retards and rednecks? It’s hilarious that Americans think they have any IQ after no child left behind came and fucked their shit. But your post makes sense, retard it’s not like you could ever know any better.

F for respect for the subhuman burger IQ, literal nigger tier education.

What are you talking about? I never said you werent individual countries? Thats like saying that the British are to blame for everything Americans did before their independence. They were 2 different countries even when one was a colonial state under the other. They had their own governments and everything. Unless youre saying you didnt have a semi autonomous government when you were under the British.

Garbage according to who? You, a fucking nobody?

Because every other NATO member knows are soldiers are top tier despite our low numbers.

Well judging by the fact that you had no idea WTF was going on inside of Kandahar City (the 2nd largest in the country) and had to get saved by the US in 2011, not that effective sparky

They think they're a country.

Marines are always the biggest faggots.

The US military is literally a government make-work welfare program. It is filled with barely-literate niggers and mouth-breathing spics, not to mention the hordes of white middle-school dropouts.

Just as in most organizations, the actual important work is done by the top 5%. The US military just happens to have a far greater overall size, and therefore far more people in that 5%.

success breeds contempt

Is that what you read online faggot? Myself I have a bachelors degree in international relations, and in my platoon alone I have 3 friends who have gotten their PHD's, one who is in residency to be a doctor. There is actually a higher percentage of veterans with post secondary education/ training than the general population, but go ahead with the dumb redneck meme if it helps you sleep at night for being too much of a pussy to serve your country

i would smell her anus

You Yanks make fun of Canada all the time but you always overlook your country under a huge pile of troubles.

Just look at what people found

>success

Nigger, I am a US Marine. I've fought in 2 wars, including one where I had to bail your miserable cunts out. I'M the one saying your soldiers are trash...no who told you they wern't? Hint: any Canadian soldier younger than about 30/ who deployed after 2008 doesn't know shit because by then you had for the most part pulled back onto larger bases to hide the fact that you had lost, and lost considerably

You litterally allow women and mentally ill trannys into your military, you have no room to talk you faggots nostalgic for WWII where you and the British lost every major battle

>dead brown landscape
>frozen naked trees
>piles of filthy dirty slush melting in the sun
I can't wait for winter!

French have a decent military.
Memes aside, read Romeo Dallaire's book. It's fucking horrifying. Canada might be cuck but the UN are cunts and it's a miracle that man hasn't rented a Vegas suite yet

No you aren’t, proof or gtfo nothing I hate more than the garbage on the internet who pretends to be in the service in order to sound cool. You are fifteen years old, tops.

Thank you for your ancedotal evidence, please read the first sticky on Sup Forums next time.

Come back! That would be epic

It has the same problem that many smaller NATO armies face, in that it's totally useless for anything other than stopping 3rd world mud-men from killing eachother

>cherrypicking a tragedy
And I'm proud to be an American
where negroes rule over me
And I won't forget the men who died
for Israel's expansionist policy

And increasing tyrannical government needs to have an army...

You aren't even legally allowed to criticize islam in your country, pussy boi. Pic related will be Ottawa by 2020

Fuck Islam.
Call the RCMP, they don't give a fuck

useless for anything other than stopping 3rd world mud-men from killing eachother
And the US army can't even do that

bake him away, toys

youtu.be/JsPIzRsUtlE

How can Ameritards even compete?

40% of the US military IS 3rd world mud-men

You faggots really are in denial, aren't you? medium.com/@KelemenCari/american-speaker-arrested-in-canada-for-smuggling-hate-speech-on-his-ipad-4aa9f0f28f2b

Kek. When Aztec human sacrifice barbarians don't want anything to do with you, you KNOW you fucked up.

I love this place

>A fucking meme flag using faggot that can't quote properly
Oh boy

>be Canadian military
>put a fucking leaf on your service rifle

>American dunked by Canadians
lol how will yanks ever recover

go eat some spic ass you fucking queer

bestrangefinder.reviews/deadliest-snipers-world/

That's the RCMP ala FBI

If the brits were actual monarchists and not globalist losers, it would be something to consider. Might as well just become the 51st state at this point so we have more freedom instead of this muticulturalism bs we champion now

proves nothing, need at least a relavent timestamp you valor stealing retard

how can they be top tier if they don't have enough money for training?

We have the strongest army you idiot. We get our strength from diversity

You could fit all of the canadian military personnel inside an NHL arena. No lie.

well i'm convinced

You forgot:
>Technically still at war with Croatia.
>Got infiltrated by Croat immigrants who pushed for Trudau to take office before fucking of back home.

Revenge is sweet.

Canadians don't need a big or decent army. First off they are your allies, and even if they were not, the American army and government are incompetent. For fuck sake you could not even sort out Cuba.

The French have the army in Europe that matters.

>East EU full of refurbrished Soviet tech and third hand American gear from the early 90s.
>German army shows up with broomsticks to attend a joint NATO exercize.
>Italy...Does it even have an army?
>Greece. They can only pray not to get invaded by the roaches.
>Spain... Well they might get some training in a civil war.
>Portugal... Decent Navy but that's it.
>Nordcucks... Norway is okay i guess but the rest is worse than UK.
>UK.. Their military is in shambles and is being infiltrated by muslims like the rest of their society.
>Benelux....Pftahahahahaha. Seriously we need a war in EUrope so these shitholes get razed to the ground (excluding countryside Netherlands).

Explain.

Yep.

I was going to join years ago until I realized what a complete joke it is. Best decision I ever made, not to go.

>be my company, merge with a Canadian company
>be me, travel to Ottawa for training on their software
>spend evenings walking around the historic buildings in the city center
>Canadian user asks me what I saw, I tell him
>say "I wanted to see the Canadian military museum, but it had closed already."
>canadian user: "Um...yeah...I guess we must have fought in some war somewhere, lol"

Canadians, have some fucking pride, okay?

Daily reminder that the War of 1812 was a resounding victory for the United States.

canadians are americans best friends and they will help hold Alaska when russia attacks from East Asia

I did 6 years, know 2 buddies that died in Afghanistan.
We'll never be a super power. But when that States is in trouble, we'll help them as much as we can.

>If you discount our spics and nigger we have more white people then you
fucking burgers man

And they will utterly shit on that help as they usually do.

To keep the people in check and kill as many whites as possible. It is a common thing for Western nations

like Vietnam and Iraq?

A fucking Serbian talking about Canadian pride

Yes.
We gave our Special Forces for both. JTF2 is still operating in iraq

lul must be a triggered croat.

I'm not even Serbian.

Sure you arent faggot.

>when the states is in trouble
>like Vietnam and Iraq
pick one Akmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YayUFezX9Q

stay mad, Muhammad