Hey, gun nuts

So I know a lot of you polacks are inbred gun nuts but hear me out, guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE! There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one.
>hurr I need it to protect myself and family
Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
>I need it to overthrow muh oppressive government
Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.
>Durr there's more guns now than there ever have been in the past, so you will never get them all.
Well total guns yes there's more, total percentage of the population with guns… Down to about ⅓ of Americans. So most guns are concentrated in the hands of gun crazy redneck white trash. It would be fairly easy to isolate and remove the guns from this crazy MINORITY of the population.
>Most Americans defend the right of the second amendment!
Wrong a poll found 90% wanted more gun control. If our Republic wasn't so backwards we wouldn't need a supermajority to amend the constitution. The founders were too stupid to understand in the modern world you need a flexible system that can change rapidly to meet new needs, like stopping mass shooters from getting assault rifles from Walmart or Leroy and Cletus down the road.
>user we already have gun control! You need a background check when buying a gun!
Wrong if you buy from a private seller you don't need one. Every transfer of a gun SHOULD be tracked and monitored! You may not like it but for the greater good ANY firearm transfer should be at a FFL!
So pol let's be adults now and just agree the second amendment is an archaic not relevant amendment that makes other countries laugh at us and should be repealed ASAP. Don't fall for the (((NRA))) propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come and get them.

SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE
SAGE KYS
>KYS SAGE

>implying i fear the un
That's just us prpganda because the un are the only people trying to stop them from fucking up the world for their own personal gain.

Fuck globalism tho.

>Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.

When you have seconds, the police are minutes away. And by the way, the police are not required to protect you that is not their job. Look it up.

all this squawk.

Come and take'em faggot...

>Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.

Apparently you've never heard of guerrilla warfare. Besides the US would never bomb itself, it would have to be unconventional warfare, good luck fighting a guerrilla war against the largest and most armed fighting force ever assembled, the US gun owner. Guns give us more leverage than the ballot box, that's why marxist democrats are terrified and want tighter restrictions.

*farts*

>guns are made to kill
>tells me to buy a sword or crossbow

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

What's this? We had this argument formally at the highest level already...

Yes guns were designed to kill people. Why are you ok with people having them as long as they are employed by the government? Either nobody has access to guns or everyone does....that is the only moral way to do this.

We should just require people to pass a psych test to buy guns.

Wanting to buy guns means you fail.

Checkmate, drumpflings. No one needs a gun anymore except police and the military.

SAGE
GTFO Sup Forums FAGGET

Hides behind rep. flag. Nice try faggot but it's not going to happen. Stare at my gun and fucking weep.

>that image
Laws aren't designed to stop anyone from doing anything illegal, they're designed to enumerate the rules and standards of behavior and document punishment and provide a framework for bringing lawbreakers to justice. Saying we shouldn't regulate people's behavior because of free will is lazy logic.

lol

The shills are really trying hard

Sage

There are many dangerous man made objects that nobody “needs.” Luckily for the non cucks, our founders saw fit to codify the natural right to bear arms so that evil doers and slaves of the state like yourself cannot take them.

ccchhhecked. Molon labia, cunts. Take my guns from my overly erect dead penis.

Round up all the guns in Baltimore and Chicago.
Hard to do when police are afraid to arrest heroin dealers because BLM is funded by heroin dealers.
Get back to me when you grab their guns.

I think the top commenter is right. I reckon after all this death and destruction it's time to start the discussion of giving up are guns.

>inbred
Judiasm = cult inbreeding

Communism = Judiasm

OP = Communist

OP is controlled by inbreds.

Sage

We need guns to protect ourselves from niggers.

Wrong meme flag

SLIDE IT
L
I
D
E

I
T

negroes would have to give up guns too

can we just ban all non single action or double barrel break action guns

>home gets robbed by goons with illegal guns
>grabs crossbow
Wtf no

>2016

>negroes would have to give up guns too

Come and take it.

bless your heart, but if the guns are gone they can't have illegal guns because they are illegal. the thing you talked about wouldn't happen.