BREAKING: RUSSIA NARRATIVE BTFO

RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION ADMITS THEY HAVE NOT FOUND A SINGLE HINT OF COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA!

>Burr said the committee has not yet to find "any hint of collusion" but it is still conducting interviews and reviewing documents. He said the committee has booked 25 additional interviews in the next month.
>"The committee has hit a wall," Burr said.
archive.is/RUu5g

This means every single media person who claimed there is collusion and there is evidence of it, was lying.
SAY IT WITH ME: 4 MORE YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RUu5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping past all the shitpost threads

x2

>archive.is/RUu5g
Good OP have a bump

Will be fun to watch the butthurt.

FAKE NEWS

Hillary voters are urban, lead poisoned retards. Reasonable suburban and rural people voted for Trump.

Press 4 for 4 more years

>This means every single media person who claimed there is collusion and there is evidence of it

Not just media. Politicians too. They all should be hung for the damage they've done to our country and President.

Noice. Bump.

dis

What did they think they were ever going to find
>only crime committed was data theft
>never any evidence linking anyone close to Trump to this, that it was even clear who hacked the DNC but I'm gonna need more proof than the CIA basicslly saying "We're really sure it was Rusha trust us goys"
So with that we are left with either
>we can't prove anything one way or another or
>the president of the United States ordered a foreign entity to hack the DNC but we can't show explicit proof it was said foreign entity
Kinda sounds stupid saying that out loud

Are you retarded? It says they're still investigating. I think you're just afraid of what they might find, Dimitri.

the russian collusion: the extended edition

60 dvds with the best of the Single Greatest Witch Hunt in American History.

Just because they still haven't found evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Mueller will find something then.

>urban, lead poisoned retards
Seriously, I move to the country and the tap water is pristine compared to London.

×3

Official investigations can't go on forever before there is evidence that any crime has been committed.

Says increasingly nervous non-binary for the Nth time this year.

Does it not make americans mad to waste so much money on this shit?

Imagine if they had a committee on the Clinton Foundation.

The urban environment is pure cancer.

LMAO nice attempt at relieving that cognitive dissonance, sweetie. After 8 months of Trump's term, and they have not even a hint of collusion.

It is objectively obvious that this was a public-relations coverup for the devastating and humiliating loss in the election. The establishment couldn't stand to admit they all fucking lost to Donald fucking Trump.

Looks like North Florida sand and water. I miss it there.

If there was collusion, it wouldn't have taken this long. Since this much time has passed in an urgent investigation, and nothing has come of it, that means nothing will come of it in the future.

At most, Manafort or Flynn will get a slap on the wrist. There is 0% chance Trump will be in any way punished.

How many millions of taxpayer dollars were wasted on this shit because they just could not admit that Hillary lost?

Haaaahahahaha

Hey Ukraine,, where'd Crimea go?

That faggot is so oppressed.
>i mean why do we even have a Bill of Rights to begin with?

25 interviews left.. we literally get to watch and count them waste their last remaining leads, how fucking amazing to witness.

>the non-existence of evidence is evidence of existence

They can't help themselves.

Accepting cultural defeat it's not part of liberal victimization.

DELET THIS

>pantifa

they simply don't understand meme culture. sad.

Imprison ALL mainstream media

>they release this news now after a mass shooting

I am sure there was no specific reason for them to admit to what everyone knew

Ok, now is the time we humiliate and make them PAY for screeching and lying for a year straight.

This happens all the time and we let them get away with it to come back shriller and shriller next time. Not again!

No truer words have been spoken about this whole kerfuffle, I have said it numerous times to people who believe the "collusion" shit.

>hung
Hanged even.

I feel sorry for Burr. He hates his job, the investigation and the media. He just wants to be an autist in peace somewhere else in the Senate.

It says they're still looking for a hint of collusion (after a year of investigating. Nigger.

Ok, how? Don't propose something openly unless you don't have an idea of how to initiate action to some degree. But I do agree these idiots need to be punished, and severely.